Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children (16160 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by universaltv: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2018
Checkout some adorable photos of Timi Dakolo cute children as they all seems to face their homework after school.

Wow ...what a beautiful family.

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/timi-dakolo-shares-adorable-photos-cute-children/

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by universaltv: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2018

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2018
lipsrsealed

see pikin hair undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by youngberry001(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
lipsrsealed

see pikin hair undecided
nd in next 10years to come now she go dey form big girl smiley

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by skinnyzsam(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
All this kind post self, werin unah want make we do grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by MooreJozo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
nice
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by famousroland(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Beautiful Family

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by Helenforever(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
They are so adorable. He featured them and his wife in one beautiful song like that.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by potent5(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why the boy de work with books wey de upside down? Are they crying in that last picture?

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by HomeOfMe(f): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
The pictures dey mind their business for instagram,una carry am come nairaland. Timi send una message?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by Neoteny(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oi.

Nothing remarkable about your kids

Stop posting pictures of your brood all the time and go sing something
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good advert for lantern books

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by omolorlarh: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Helenforever:
They are so adorable. He featured them and his wife in one beautiful song like that.
medicine
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by stevio(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Like if you noticed the Mercedes Benz Timi is rolling grin #teammercedesbenz

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by Helenforever(f): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
omolorlarh:

medicine
Yes. Medicine ft the yard people. I love the video of that song.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by afonjabreed(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
potent5:
Why the boy de work with books wey de upside down? Are they crying in that last picture?

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by Naughtytboy: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Am an up coming vocalist, i also play the piano, timi is my idol but i feel he and darey are leavin a space am coming to fill. Pple call me the dakolo wey go soon blow cox i have his voice type
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by soledibavu: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lol. One great artist with such an exemplary life
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by naijajobx: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
ohh
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by nco2: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by Perfecter4real(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
nco2:
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
your signature is not on your profile page either
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children by nco5: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Perfecter4real:
your signature is not on your profile page either

It's there, check again. Better still, drop your email address or phone number right here if you're genuinely interested and I would follow you up.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Naija Pics (part2) / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu / Phyno Signs Monster Energy Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.