Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet (59891 Views)

Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by jarvis4: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
her faithlessness and unbelief killed her.
sorry I got no rip to give.
Extreme stupidity...You need help quickly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by NobodyKnows(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
papalsbuIl:
chaii yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
Seun , Mynd44 . Rule 19
Take note.
This is IsaAbubakar, OlaAshawo and AkpatiOzu1
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Josh44s(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
One of the most difficult aspects of life is knowing a loved one will die in few days time. God! I don’t wanna experience such in this life. So heart breaking embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by daylae(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rest on. . we all coming behind.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by papalsbuIl: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
[s]
NobodyKnows:
Seun , Mynd44 . Rule 19
Take note.
This is IsaAbubakar, OlaAshawo and AkpatiOzu1
[/s]
what's this one saying
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Josh44s(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
her faithlessness and unbelief killed her.
sorry I got no rip to give.

You have brain cancer. You just don’t know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jay95:
I truly feel like Crying cry cry cry Emotional
Me too. it is so sad
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by ogundeleai(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
I follow this woman on Twitter since the post of her likely death was tweet on Twitter... Behold it has happened... If you ask me this white are growing interms of knowledge to be able to determine time of one death... I wonder what such development will be regarded in Africa
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by papaking1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
She was battling with cancer and still smiling, Waoh fake smile

Idiot, must you comment?
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by emmasege: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
If anyone died like this woman and still failed to secure passport to heaven through Jesus Christ, s/he should be allocated the hottest place in hell.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Codyt(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
You're in a million ways stupid.
This is absolutely needless. Don't be insensitive angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Such is the ultimate end of all mortals.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by emmasege: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
1Sharon:
I hope she accepted Jesus Christ into her life angry
She would regret eternally if she didn't. How many dead people had such an opportunity? I hope Christians in the Great Britain took advantage of winning that soul for Christ before she passed away.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by MicroSweet(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
She probably opted for Euthanasia
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by daudaolaleke(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Earthbound:
I want to go like this.

...Peacefully, but in old age

With this your name......... Huuunnnn, am afraid
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by daveP(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
hmm. I hope the stupid lady called Chimamanda Adichie doesn't pounce on that post like she did to Hilary's bio cos of that

Mother to Freddie
Wife to Steve

part of the post.

People like Chimamanda are so bitter and don't know the feeling of emotions and what spiritual significance these things are.

I hope she really does come out and write crap.

Rip to Rachel.

Life is really beyond The �
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by IbrahimDamola: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
likewise your father

My fellow yoruba muslim zombie. The thing pain your skull no be small. grin

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:
This is why I laugh at asshats on here when they talk about HIV.

There are far more deadlier and terminal diseases out there.

Those ones are known as brief illnesses na. Number one naija killer disease
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by ebig21(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
I suspect euthanasia, that is mercy killing, maybe she couldn't bear the pain any more
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by okwabayi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wonder why with all the prayers Nairalanders posted the inevitable still happened.
All the many writeups in the thread and her family never mentioned God. That's the way things are in places people use their heads to think up solutions and not made up-stories.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Sijo01(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Topmaike007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
anybody can die oo,what matters most is how you use it....
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Even in the.midst of all the.medics she was still taken by cancer. RIP Bold.and ready .
And I pray cancer is conquered soon .
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by romenna: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
no no no
i dnt want to knw my dying day
never
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by fashionbabe: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
. it is better to keep quiet sometimes if u don't know what to say
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Bambambiglo: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:
cry

Oh my!!!

Must you comment on every thread
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
jarvis4:
Must you be acting stupid all the timeReceive sense

Don't mind the mumu guy.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by letterman: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Imustreturn:
What a way too go.. God bless your soul

to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club / E-money Buys His Wife A Range Rover Super Sport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.