Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet (59889 Views)

Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by letterman: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ayoswit:
May God almighty comfort the family she left behind. Rip beautiful soul.

Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by letterman: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bullhari007:
wow such dead is very cute, knowing the time you will die , she have ample of time to make up with his maker

death

had
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Must you comment on every thread

Must you quote me?
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Must you comment on every thread

I guess you just came back from ban.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by frozen70(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
She was battling with cancer and still smiling, Waoh fake smile

If you don't have sense go and borrow one
It's not for sale
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Bambambiglo: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I guess you just came back from ban.

Wharreffa!!!

I'm not as idle as you na.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Bambambiglo: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Must you quote me?

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Wharreffa!!!

I'm not as idle as you na.

You are out of what to say. Ode.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by HealthyLivingNG: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
So touching! Rest in peace
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by ebby9z(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wow. This life Sha. She's gone send gone forever as predicted by science. Cancer is sure a mean bastard.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Sinach0191(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
She got a chance to ask for forgiveness
Hope she end in heaven
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU MEAN THE DISTRIBUTOR OF CANCER HIMSELF?

grin Brah...You know I'm trolling
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
MicroSweet:
She probably opted for Euthanasia

Euthanasia is illegal in the UK
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by starbuck(f): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
My mom is battling with cancer and in its critical stage cry cry cry
This post reminds me that she doesn't have much time again as I wake up every morning to expect the inevitable. ..

Father Lord , please have mercy and heal my mom , the pains are too much for her to bear

She has finally gone to be with the Lord ��� precisely on 19th October 2018
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by chimeziedickson: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rip beautiful...
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by calliope(f): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by drlateef: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sharpshooota:
People who ought to die... Don't

They keep wasting tax payers money upandan

You may die before those you wish to die. Don't you have anything good to say? Then keep quiet.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by paddyofboss(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Auladimeji:
Can I call u a fool plz
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
letterman:

Almighty

almighty.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by letterman: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
1Sharon:

almighty.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Imustreturn(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
letterman:

to
yes boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by sweetilicious(f): 12:54am On Sep 06, 2018
RIP beautiful. May God help the family to heal.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by Realname: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Auladimeji:

It's the attitude and perspective she chose but it wouldn't mean anything to someone like you would it,?
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by MicroSweet(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
1Sharon:

Euthanasia is illegal in the UK
Oh, I see.
Re: Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Auladimeji:
Silly you!
It's called being at peace.
Dad battled cancer and even in the point of death, he still smiled!!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.