Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' (49713 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by samlex12(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
for the first time i cant find my vaseline
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Bgorgeous: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Did she tell you she is a virgin . Nonsense
itspzpics:
Lol...busted
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by kvngjesse(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lmfaoo
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by honestivo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Plastic snacks
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Henjor48(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bros, SNACKS FALL ON YOU.

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Rilwayne001: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
She's just no difference from the regular girls we see around. She just happened to have more woman wrapper dumbass asses following her around on Instagram, the more reason why she's feeling out of this world. Attention seeking troglodyte sad grin

1 Like

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by danie25: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nehemiah459:
angry

Think straight please
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by SocialJustice: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
IPOBrep:
i need to eat from this bakery abeg. the thing full pass burger
Contact her on instagram. This one no pass N2m a week. She go bell up with kpatus for those 7 days. Your gbongis go vomit tire.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Awoo88: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
The man should clap for himself. Achievement of a lifetime
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by kingola87(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
i don chop ur bakery
G1STMORE:

See More sexy photos of Anita here >>> http://gistmore.com/ive-eaten-snack-bakery-man-tells-anita-joseph
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by duduade: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
What's sexy about her
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Contact me if you sell fragrances and other beauty products to sell on my online store
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Hilbertrudolf(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
tongue

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by delishpot: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tomorrow he will start looking for babalawo to make him blow after sleeping around and trading his destiny for fleshly pleasure. That is why ritual killing is so rampabt and goatpant in Nigeria. They sleep with all manner of jezebel and then start harvesting heads,breasts and limbs to blow because they can not blow naturaly again.
God bless all the good men out there. Keep your faith and your prick in check God will pick your call without the drama of bringing heads and breast for juju renewal.

1 Like

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Prostitution has assumed a new face and style.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
LADIES never fail to reduce themselves.
She did it herself, so she should live by it.

She is a SNACK and not a human
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mayour11:
Chai! Like before the merger...
A case of been a member of CPC before it became APC...
Wisdom will not kill me

How can wisdom kill you when you don't have it?
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by stan4guy6(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
If this one visit you on Sunday before church service , na to cancel going to church be that, I can die for good OBO ! grin grin grin

not my type
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:
I think our friends in the Public Relations Department should do more to enlighten Nairalanders on the finer points of talking in coded language.

Just because this guy said Bakery, some Nairalanderrs thought he was talking about Anita Baker.

What say you that he was talking about? Does Anita Joseph own a bakery? She clearly personified a bakery in her post and any sane or logically thinking fellow can deduce what the guy meant!
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by dbynonetwork: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
If this one visit you on Sunday before church service , na to cancel going to church be that, I can die for good OBO ! grin grin grin

CHAI!!!
You just reminded me of tinz I did back then...
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by IPOBrep: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
SocialJustice:
Contact her on instagram. This one no pass N2m a week. She go bell up with kpatus for those 7 days. Your gbongis go vomit tire.

o boy, e be like say you don pass this road before
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by SocialJustice: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
IPOBrep:

o boy, e be like say you don pass this road before
No I haven't but believe me, woman na money. Some years back an actress that is very popular now came to my state to lash for N2m. I was in the convoy that conveyed her from the airport to hotel. Na Niniola I want impregnate. That girl kpatus go soft die and she's well mannered and feisty.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by NemzySeries(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
werw dos guys wey dey sell coke 4 xpress Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo make we shop egg roll small
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by NemzySeries(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
were dos guys wey dey sell coke 4 xpress Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo make we shop egg roll small
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by victme1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Actually, I did not see anything fantastic here. Just another overfed female!
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by MENTORCH(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
delishpot:
Tomorrow he will start looking for babalawo to make him blow after sleeping around and trading his destiny for fleshly pleasure. That is why ritual killing is so rampabt and goatpant in Nigeria. They sleep with all manner of jezebel and then start harvesting heads,breasts and limbs to blow because they can not blow naturaly again.
God bless all the good men out there. Keep your faith and your prick in check God will pick your call without the drama of bringing heads and breast for juju renewal.

Nigerians and fetish thoughts, it’s God that decides who he will blesses. God blesses sinners and If someone isn’t a sinner it doesn’t mean he will get money.
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

OBO....,Asin Omo Baba Olowo u mean?
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by Mcponpin(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2018
aint selfish... And He broke the bread and shared it among the disciples.... my disciples=nairaland's population...

Osun state debt profile!
Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by moutaintop(m): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Ehn wetin you chop from the bakery na Puf puff abi na meat pie?

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by emperorblog(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Earthbound:
I'll take only a snack, thanks. Maybe the next customer will care to buy the bakery.

Sorry ehn.

Re: Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before' by delishpot: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
MENTORCH:

Nigerians and fetish thoughts, it’s God that decides who he will blesses. God blesses sinners and If someone isn’t a sinner it doesn’t mean he will get money.

Tell that to the head and breasts hunters out there. Is there a day a human being is not killed for money ritual in Nigeria? Your denying it doesn't mean it aint happening on a large scale. Your ostrich game doesn't change the fact. Did I tell you that God must bless you? I am sure if this was a post about bashing about their destiny being stolen by the men they sleep with you would have given me a thousand likes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.