Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing (2945 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ladies & gentle men I don't come again, please I need your advice, there is this girl I like & planing if it workout in future as hubby & wife, I was charting with her on Skype video & she say to me that she don't like me to wear plain trouser with shirt and shoe, she say that if I will attract to her that I should be dressing with jeans, polo and snickers or native and I'm confuse becoz I'm a fan of packet shirt with plain trouser and shoe, at least I look gentle on it, my people in the house please between plain trouser, shoe, packet shirt & jeans, polo & sneaker, which one look more decent and mature, please no insult.
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by konchesky01: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't really have any reaction to the post. I'm just here for 1st time comment.
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by YourImaginaryBF: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
wear boxers and singlet.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
wear boxers and singlet.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by donbachi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Live ur life,not hers
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
donbachi:
Live ur life,not hers
I agree with u bro, I'm a fan of plain trouser, packet shirt and shoe, it make me look more matured and decent
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Which kind of women do you mingle with?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
amicable247:
Ladies & gentle men I don't come again, please I need your advice, there is this girl I like & planing if it workout in future as hubby & wife, I was charting with her on Skype video & she say to me that she don't like me to wear plain trouser with shirt and shoe, she say that if I will attract to her that I should be dressing with jeans, polo and snickers or native and I'm confuse becoz I'm a fan of packet shirt with plain trouser and shoe, at least I look gentle on it, my people in the house please between plain trouser, shoe, packet shirt & jeans, polo & sneaker, which one look more decent and mature, please no insult.
You were doing what?

...chatting...

Or were you charting her territory?
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
wear boxers and singlet.
I strongly recommend this admonition
grin grin
Nonsense thread angry
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
It does not even make sense. so she is not even attracted to you before
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Which kind of women do you mingle with?
we only meet on fb
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

You were doing what?

...chatting...

Or were you charting her territory?
Skype video call
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
amicable247:
we only meet on fb
It's paramount for you to understand that she's most likely simultaneously chatting with 5+ guys at the same time. Don't be in a haste to emotionally attach yourself.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
EMEKUSBOY9:
It does not even make sense. so she is not even attracted to you before
she said that if I want to be attracted to her that I should dress the code she ask me to which is jeans, polo and sneaker but with me I'm a fan of plain trouser, packet shirt and shoe
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Earthbound:

It's paramount for you to understand that she's most likely simultaneously chatting with 5+ guys at the same time. Don't be in a haste to emotionally attach yourself.

Cheers!
she must be a cheater that what to compare me with others she is chating with
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Chuknovski(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
its not bad to try something new
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
amicable247:
she must be a cheater that what to compare me with others she is chating with
I didn't say so. I'm just saying bide your time. Study her. Take her on an actual date before deciding whatever the theme of your relationship becomes.
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chuknovski:
its not bad to try something new
so you mean if I should adapt her request
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Earthbound:

I didn't say so. I'm just saying bide your time. Study her. Take her on an actual date before deciding whatever the theme of your relationship becomes.
the thing is that I saw her on fb and I base in Italy, but planing if things can work out for future aspect, I never meet her face to face, we only chat on Skype video call
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Samiking(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Maybe to her u looking old on plain and packet shirts and she wants u to look young....just give it a try, u may like it.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Gaspardd(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why do dress like that? OP, are you into bible sales?
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by futuregovernor: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Plain trousers and packet shirt is for the office,only......,nothing is wrong with her complained, maybe you wear that every time and she is just trying to inform you what she actually like. Jeans and T-shirt, Snickers will also make u look as a gentle man. Try to know when to dress properly
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Rigel95(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Be wearing g strings and singlet....Trust me they like that better
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
amicable247:
the thing is that I saw her on fb and I base in Italy, but planing if things can work out for future aspect, I never meet her face to face, we only chat on Skype video call
I wish you good luck brother. She might be the one (or not). Just be careful. I'm sure there are well
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by bigpicture001: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hw can u have d goose that will lay d golden egg and still lack support. ur old enough for marriage both age nd emotional, uv got a job to mk it work,ur ready for it... nd at this stage u say ur still trying to please a gal...?. ur not serious. just yell "am ready to marry " nd see d way fyn,responsoble gals would com after u...I did it and am with a gud gal now..funny enough. I met her here on nairaland....stay dere dey doo teenagers relationship..u nvr serious!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
bigpicture001:
Hw can u have d goose that will lay d golden egg and still lack support. ur old enough for marriage both age nd emotional, uv got a job to mk it work,ur ready for it... nd at this stage u say ur still trying to please a gal...?. ur not serious. just yell "am ready to marry " nd see d way fyn,responsoble gals would com after u...I did it and am with a gud gal now..funny enough. I met her here on nairaland....stay dere dey doo teenagers relationship..u nvr serious!
bro u have said it all, you know one thing with me is that I don't argue on it much but nothing will change me from my way
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by GoldenJAT(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Not Again!!!
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by amicable247: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
GoldenJAT:
Not Again!!!
meaning
Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by Triniti(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Give it a try bro, you can’t be wearing same kinda outfit all the time

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Planing Future With Is Telling Me Another Thing by nelsonebby(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dress well for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘your V*gina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn’t Like It, Dump Him’ – Says Cana / What Really Happened In The Garden Of Eden ? / He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.