Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. (13308 Views)

President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) / President Buhari And Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister Of Japan Hold Bilateral Meeting / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With African Heads Of State & President Macron(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari today held a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in China.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1037292221274443776

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wonder if the Nigerian delegation are aware of the trend on Twitter (because I can see papers in front of them and they are taking notes).

The Chinese president has had bilateral meetings with many African delegations and many Africans have noticed that the Chinese usually come to the meetings with their pen and papers so that they can take notes or consult their notes, whereas the African delegations usually have no pens or papers in front of them.

You can see Ghana, South Africa, Equatorial Guinea, etc. in the pictures below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Screen shots of the complaints.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Pojomojo: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
King Solomon had 700 wives and he cheated on them with 300 concubines and God still loved him so much. Your boyfriend cheats on you with just 1 girl, a night stand even and break up forever, sit down please and read your bible

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Pojomojo: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Just look at Nigeria Delegates abi na follower with nothing to write and thier Chinses Counterparts are ...............

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Corrinthians(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Riddle riddle.. .

I am someone, upon seeing this news, I felt like the image below..

Who am I? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Angelb4: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's my man! Atiku can now go to US to have bilateral meeting with Trump. That will be the end of Solomon Grundy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by oshe11: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
I just Imagined Buhari calling the Chinese President' namegrin

Buhari : phlesidence Shi Shifing

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by cosmatika(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Shey all this waste of tym and money in China is just to borrow $357B? But d idiat shared d one Abacha sent us from hell amongst his fellow poor ppl lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by ChiefOloye(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
I hope the bilateral talk leads to something tangibly concrete.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by saaron(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
Just keep watch, when this deal with China goes haywire on Nigeria increasing the huge Debt, buhari will claim "his not aware of this deal."

1 Like

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Butterflylleo: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari today held a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in China.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1037292221274443776

OP I can clearly see notes and pens in the hands of at least 9 of the Nigerian delegates so what exactly are you saying?

Are you blind not to see?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by olaboy33(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
What are the Chinese up to this time with the new romance With African powers??...

Tricking us into signing camaoflage/lurking deals that'll in the long run favour them... And our leaders running home to brag about making cool deals with the Chinese...

The US is folding it's arm and observing like a bat..
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Sirpaul(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
I can't see him......
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Evablizin(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:
I wonder if the Nigerian delegation are aware of the trend on Twitter (because I can see papers in front of them).

The Chinese president has had bilateral meetings with many African delegations and many Africans have noticed that the Chinese usually come to the meetings with their pen and papers so that they can take notes or consult their notes, whereas the African delegations usually have no pens or papers in front of them.
I'm seeing things.

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by eseveli(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
zombie just dey enjoy life dey go
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by naptu2: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflylleo:

OP I can clearly see notes and pens in the hands of at least 9 of the Nigerian delegates so what exactly are you saying?

Are you blind not to see?

Can't you read and understand?? I said that the Nigerian delegation had pens and papers with them and I wondered if they knew what happened to other delegations that were criticised because they didn't have pens and papers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Caseless: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
cool

Buhari till 2050

1 Like

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by AnanseK(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
PMB working hard to restore Nigeria’s dignity and place it on a proper development path. Well done sir.

Have you visited the Igbos Nigerians on death row and long term sentences in the Chinese prisons?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by kaen1317: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
the lifeless one
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by grammys: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
BREAKING: I’ll run for Senate in 2019 -Amosun

SOURCE:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4146/breaking-i-ll-run-for-senate-in-2019-amosun#latest

The Ogun State governor has declared his intention to run for the senatorial seat in the Ogun Central senatorial district.
He disclosed this on Wednesday at the state executive council meeting of the All Progressives Congress held at MITROS suites, Ibara, Abeokuta.

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Rexnegro(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
we are good at finding faults in ourselves, no single word of encouragement. now it's note taking . must everyone on the side of Nigeria take note ? just the secretary is okay .

1 Like

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Is common in this country people just like to listen and don't want to take note .

I have forgotten Sha but there is a proverb that goes thus " the shortest pen...................

See signature
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by terseeraloy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
The only difference between Buhari and other looters is that, he is a very stingy looter while the others are generous...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by Butterflylleo: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
naptu2:

Can't you read and understand?? I said that the Nigerian delegation had pens and papers with them and I wondered if they knew what happened to other delegations that were criticised because they didn't have pens and papers.

Okay I just saw your words in bracket
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by kaen1317: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
AnanseK:

PMB working hard to restore Nigeria’s dignity and place it on a proper development path. Well done sir.

Have you visited the Igbos Nigerians on death row and long term sentences in the Chinese prisons?
na so you talk wen your father return from America only for you to hear trump call him lifeless after cautioning his aides never again to allow such a person see him again
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by maxzzo1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
The only that will come out there is to borrow another one for our head....
Re: Buhari And President Xi Jinping In A Bilateral Meeting In China. by NobodyKnows(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wailers . Over to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now / Sanwo-Olu Approves 21-Year Jail Term For Cultists, Signs Anti-Cultism Bill / Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.