Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice (17316 Views)

Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill / What Buhari's Refusal To Sign Electoral Bill Will Do To Nigeria In 2019 - Wike / Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by femmy2010(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
tribalistseun:
Buhari is a mistake

Because he did not sign those flawed documents hmm ?

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/05/old-vs-new-%E2%80%94-whats-electoral-act-amendment-bill-buhari-has-thrice-refused-sign

This is why I'll continue to like PMB, instead of signing those self-serving documents, let it remain as it was. I have never seen a group of legislators so filled with self-interest and greed than the present ones

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
The way I see it, Buhari is very likely to win again. I'm sorry Nigerians, but you should not have voted him the first time.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by ikwubaba: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
No wonder. This people no sabi say lifeless Baba still get sence

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by Oracle4: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
I celebrate Buhari once more
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by objobj: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
potent5:
Op, stop lying to yourself and nairaland mugus. The real reason is that Buhari is afraid of his own shadow., that's why. As they say, the guilty are afraid.

How? Pls explain your point.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by potent5(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
objobj:

How? Pls explain your point.
I should explain my point. What kind of request is that? Explain.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by you2fine(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Some comments here are very funny, any Nigeria condemning the president for not signing that trash, need to go back to start school from primary 1.maybe he or she might understand what the bill is all about.

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by malakasea(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
potent5:
Op, stop lying to yourself and nairaland mugus. The real reason is that Buhari is afraid of his own shadow., that's why. As they say, the guilty are afraid.
Get out people are talking goat is crying.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by thewesternking: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/05/old-vs-new-%E2%80%94-whats-electoral-act-amendment-bill-buhari-has-thrice-refused-sign

For those shouting election bill, are you seeing how the elite want to use us to play?

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by 98salan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chatmine:
How do you plan to raise billions if you're not a thief or a ritualist? Other conditions are cover up. Nigeria youths should forget money and vote out young president with nation at heart

no offence ,but common sence is very far from u
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by kaycee2much: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=babfet post=70926599]Okay
[/quoteb]Buhari is a nincompoop. His descent from the throne is a fait acompli
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by 98salan(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
u guys want bubu to sign this sh!t?
see comments

lol, they call themselves nigeria youth..the supposed future president of my beloved country nigeria,people who can't even asssimilate a simple write up.why woun't nigeria be the poverty capital of the worldwhen it filled with..bunch of
lifeless youths who cannot read ,talkmore of understanding

no offence
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by 98salan(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
u guys want bubu to sign this sh!t?
see comments

lol, they call themselves nigeria youth..the supposed future president of my beloved country nigeria,people who can't even asssimilate a simple write up.why woun't nigeria be the poverty capital of the worldwhen it filled with..bunch of
lifeless youths who cannot read ,talkmore of understanding
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice move on buhari's part. This bill is flawed, the intent of the legislature is glaringly clear.
However, some people would still deduce that buhari is working for self interests.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by hargbolahan01: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
do saraki and his co brothers( senators) want to turn Nigeria politics to money bags and there own interests
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by crimeboss: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Angelb4:
PDP can't just have rest because they don't have any matching mate for Buhari in 2019. But some people are just ready to waste money sha

If he is sure of winning let him append the bill, all these u typed are contrary to his actions.
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Chatmine:
I mean vote for a young man and let this old cargos rest from manipulating you. Nigerian youths case is likened to the Bible, they have eye but cannot see, ear but can't hear. Plenty mumu
Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2018
tolulope1990:
Anything that will make it favor youths is allowed.... I'm tired of seeing recycle thieves

Re: Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice by potent5(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2018
malakasea:
Get out people are talking goat is crying.
You must mean Greatest Of All Time - GOAT.

We Have Eliminated Boko Haram Terrorists In Sambisa, Nigerian Airforce Claims / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / 11 Lawmakers Drag Dogara To Court