Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know (24523 Views)

This Is The Health Implications Of Not Having Sex In A Long Time / Health Implications Of Cosmetics. / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by GoodMuyis(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
tt:dr
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by sureheaven(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
I have been fasting with positive result outcome.

I’m less concern what doctors say about fasting, it’s a ploy to tell people to desist from fasting.

The more u fast, the stronger and more powerful u are spiritually. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by ElectroLyte: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
josielewa:
i don[b] fast sotay i don dey loose[/b] weight ooo.....

But you did not loose konji

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
There's a documentary titled 'fasting' You can see it to get more information and enlightenment on this topic.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by ipobarecriminals: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
wink cool embarassed Fasting is good.Gone 7 days dry fasting without food/water(only drink water on the 5day(The 1st/2nd day of ur fasting, u-ll feel hunger pang with ur stomach rumbling, unable to sleep(this ofcus nah opportunity to pray.Not the type of fasting u'll press phone/watch tv.Alone with the Holy spirit, far away from the comfort of ur bed.JESUS IS LORD(unlike that one wey dem go force u to proclaim/ accept b4 u comment ooo).I'm not Antipob*dive*

1 Like

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Watch the documentary 'fasting' to get more information and enlightenment on this topic.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by MicroSweet(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
How did Jesus Christ survive 40-day fasting?
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
excomarow:
Almost everything has implication...

Except Serving God
God bless you for that,I'm inspired

1 Like

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
MicroSweet:
HE is God,that's why

1 Like

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
sureheaven:

I’m less concern what doctors say about fasting, it’s a ploy to tell people to desist from fasting.

God bless you,this reply really motivated me.

1 Like

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fast and pray to God,for you to be spritualy more inclined.God is the sole doctor and creator of man biologically. HE won't let you die.

Warning: God is not foolish,so don't be too!
Fast as your strength could carry.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by MicroSweet(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lilisticlili:
HE is God,that's why

Would that imply that mortals won't survive it?
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
MicroSweet:

Would that imply that mortals won't survive it?
no one has ever survived it,not even in Nollywood movies.

Doubt me? Then try it!
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Our Father Jesus fasted for 40days and 40 nights, so why can’t I fast.

Stop being lazy and starve for the lord
Hmmm!but u know am just wondering how one(a mortal man)can do such without any health implications cos to me i don't think Jesus was 100%human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
MicroSweet:
That's the same question that has been bothering me too as in to me i can somehow conclude that Jesus was not 100%human.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by raymytech2: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
I've stop fasting since.. O see no reason for it
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by raymytech2: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
sureheaven:

fasting physically, and Strong spiritually? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

You have decided to turn something educative to a religious war zone again. When will people like u have peace of mind to see things clearly devoid of religion? Did the writer compare Christianity with Islam above?

Ur comment shows clear symptoms of paranoia with an extreme level of inferiority complex plus a lot of frustrations and confusions.

Please see the doctor for ur medication.

And... please, Christ is still ready to help u when u are ready.
Lmao . Your yèyé Christ that couldn’t save himself from being bailed to a cross will help me?
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by papalsbuIl: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Lmao . Your yèyé Christ that couldn’t save himself from being bailed to a cross will help me?

mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
people get instant long ban if it was Muhammed
stating this rule

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

i wonder why this shameless bigot is not getting the same treatment

if this guy did not get any sanction I'll insult Muhammed now

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[/b]

mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
people get instant long ban if it was Muhammed
stating this rule

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

i wonder why this shameless bigot is not getting the same treatment

if this guy did not get any sanction I'll insult Muhammed now

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala

Do you need me to follow you and quote every one of your single comment?
I am ready to give you that attention you’re craving .
I didn’t see you on that thread that hit fp just a moment ago where a pastor raped a child. Well I’m not surprised. That’s what pastors are known for
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by papalsbuIl: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Do you need me to follow you and quote every one of your single comment?
I am ready to give you that attention you’re craving .
I didn’t see you on that thread that hit fp just a moment ago where a pastor raped a child. Well I’m not surprised. That’s what pastors are known for
stop insulting people's religion just like you'll like yours to be respected

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

if a Muslim can insult our religion and go free with impunity
let's extend the same impunity to them
i have thousands of insulting words to Muhammed and even pictures
i hope you won't react if i start making it rain

Thanks
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by poweredcom(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fast for who

Thank jah I need er even do am before for my life

Nonsense
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
papalsbuIl:
stop insulting people's religion just like you'll like yours to be respected

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

if a Muslim can insult our religion and go free with impunity
let's extend the same impunity to them
i have thousands of insulting words to Muhammed and even pictures
i hope you won't react if i start making it rain

Thanks
This is the last time I’m quoting you.
Go to hell.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by seunlizy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
My dear, pray that u will never experience something that will make you fast.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Radiant1020(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
excomarow:
Almost everything has implication...

Except Serving God

God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by AndriaRich(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
What Nigerian students go through pass fasting walahi... cry cry cry
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by josielewa(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
ElectroLyte:

But you did not loose konji
konji is part of life
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Osashalom: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:
There was a time ago some Christian folks were saying bullshit about Ramadan . That the fast is fake because Muslims Eat sahur at dawn and eat again in the evening when they break the fast.
I was like wtf? Are you people stupid or something?
These people must think Islam is like Christianity where their pastors decide what to do.
This is Islam !
Everything in Islam has a particular way it should be done . Allah has ordained it to be like that .

If you like go and fast for fourty days ,fourty night like your Lord jesus Kristi.
There was a thread on FP just yesterday about someone that starved to death in the name of fasting.
You are the one that will shout that your god is not wicked .yet you dy advocate Nonsense that is unbearable to people
Mohammed is confused, you can't be better. Gluttons and immoralist.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Osashalom:

Mohammed is confused, you can't be better. Gluttons and immoralist.
https://www.nairaland.com/4716800/pastor-daniel-udoh-arrested-raping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.