Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know (24524 Views)

This Is The Health Implications Of Not Having Sex In A Long Time / Health Implications Of Cosmetics. / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by djon78(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
True fasting is very good for our spiritual walk with God. Tough situations responds to fasting and prayers. Most especially very stubborn situations. Like Jesus said this kind goes not out but by praying and fasting.

Presently mountain of fire are doing there annual 70 days fasting. Will end sometime in October. It is a period to deal with stubborn situations.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Atk1nson(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
futuremoma34:
Npower/Federal Ministry of Finance refuse to pay Ntax 7months stipend after working
Ntax is a category under Npower 2017 which Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun and Vice president Yemi Osinbajo created to increase tax payment across the 36 states. They promise to train 7500 out 300,000 from 2017 Npower beneficiary, and they have started the training in Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo Abuja last year. Up to this moment they have trained 36 batches.
Here are the problem facing by each category.
Stream 1-22 have been receiving their stipend up to date
Stream 22-28 have never received any stipend. (7 months )
Stream 29-36 have not been deploy talk less of payment. (Since June)
Here is what one of the Ctlo said
"It was like a dream come through when we were all called to report for training which took us the whole week in Abuja(orozo). After the training we were deployed to our different state to carry out the voluntary assignment as CTLO under the Npower arm of special intervention programme. But it is over 7months now we have not been given a dime as promised. Many of us move up and down to carry out the VAIDS exercise with our own pocket thinking that we would be paid soon. Its over 7months now that batch 22-28 CTLOs are hoping to get paid. We have tried to reach Npower through our state to make move for our payment but all to know avail. We are appealing to the appropriate authorities to please come to our rescue as many of us are finding it difficult to feed our family. As we quite appreciate the concept of this programme, we would further appreciate if our stipend is immediately paid....

The good thing is 2019 is around the corner...You have the chance to change things
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Lmao . Your yèyé Christ that couldn’t save himself from being bailed to a cross will help me?
Exactly what I said before.

Signs of paranoia and other mental issues.

Just try to see ur doctor for some medication, ok?.

And please, Christ is still ready to help u in case d drugs doesn't work.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

Exactly what I said before.

Signs of paranoia and other mental issues.

Just try to see ur doctor for some medication, ok?.

And please, Christ is still ready to help u in case d drugs doesn't work.
https://www.nairaland.com/4716800/pastor-daniel-udoh-arrested-raping
Christ is always ready to help in raping people . I know that one for sure
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:
https://www.nairaland.com/4716800/pastor-daniel-udoh-arrested-raping
Christ is always ready to help in raping people . I know that one for sure
I like the way u are looking for things about Christianity because u will soon become one.

Keep it up for as a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

But emm... just try and take ur meds and u will be alright from this ur paranoia and frustrations.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by ofuonyebi: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
life without fasting and prayers...is like a xmas ram surrendered to the devils slaughter slab!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

I like the way u are looking for things about Christianity because u will soon become one.

Keep it up for as a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

But emm... just try and take ur meds and u will be alright from this ur paranoia and frustrations.

Looking for things about Christianity?
What kind of fuckery is this
Dude that was on the fucking_ front page .
Now Fuck_ off and don’t be stupid
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Looking for things about Christianity?
What kind of fuckery is this
Dude that was on the fucking_ front page .
Now Fuck_ off and don’t be stupid
U see what I've been saying?

Your comments are showing signs of Paranoia, frustrations and hallucinations.

Please try to see the medical doctor and also check up on doctor Jesus for help in case u need inner peace too.
Thanks.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by MrMacinterchi1: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
darlenese:
I have fasted for 4 days and 4 night , the programme was suppose to be for 7days and 7 nights, but after four days I was already seeing heaven I had to break the fast.

Was it dry fasting? I mean, not taking in anything at all for those four days ?
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by darlenese(f): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:

Was it dry fasting? I mean, not taking in anything at all for those four months?

four days not months .

it was a dry fast. no food no water.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by MrMacinterchi1: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
darlenese:

four days not months .
it was a dry fast. no food no water.
Hmmm.. OK ooo.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by lastmaster(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2018
NobodyKnows:
There was a time ago some Christian folks were saying bullshit about Ramadan . That the fast is fake because Muslims Eat sahur at dawn and eat again in the evening when they break the fast.
I was like wtf? Are you people stupid or something?
These people must think Islam is like Christianity where their pastors decide what to do.
This is Islam !
Everything in Islam has a particular way it should be done . Allah has ordained it to be like that .

If you like go and fast for fourty days ,fourty night like your Lord jesus Kristi.
There was a thread on FP just yesterday about someone that starved to death in the name of fasting.
You are the one that will shout that your god is not wicked .yet you dy advocate Nonsense that is unbearable to people
Shut that gutter you call a mouth up, otherwise I will shut it for you.May something greater than Rick Ross fall on you idiota . Bloody religious bigot.If someone will say these trash against your religion; you guys will just declare war on the person.
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by NobodyKnows(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2018
lastmaster:
Shut that gutter you call a mouth up, otherwise I will shut it for you.May something greater than Rick Ross fall on you idiota . Bloody religious bigot.If someone will say these trash against your religion; you guys will just declare war on the person.
Dont be stupid
Re: The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know by jumpandpas(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2018
NobodyKnows:
There was a time ago some Christian folks were saying bullshit about Ramadan . That the fast is fake because Muslims Eat sahur at dawn and eat again in the evening when they break the fast.
I was like wtf? Are you people stupid or something?
These people must think Islam is like Christianity where their pastors decide what to do.
This is Islam !
Everything in Islam has a particular way it should be done . Allah has ordained it to be like that .

If you like go and fast for fourty days ,fourty night like your Lord jesus Kristi.
There was a thread on FP just yesterday about someone that starved to death in the name of fasting.
You are the one that will shout that your god is not wicked .yet you dy advocate Nonsense that is unbearable to people

Who's Allah and what's his English name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.