Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (38081 Views)

Kogi PDP Youths Buys Nomination Forms For Dino Melaye, Donates 500 Thousand NGN / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tension532:
Via bashir ahmad

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by zero8zero(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
nurshah:
When its time for people to assist needy ,widows and orphans ..we don't c this kind of assistance ...just imagine
Nurshah, where is my babe?...
Even though I see you share much in common.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by deebrain(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Narldon:

When I saw NCAN, first thing that came to my Mind was Name Checkers Association of Nigeria.

Hehehe
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Enice(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
booqee:
So an unknown non governmental organisation bought a N55 million form for the president of the country who claims he can't afford it?

What is even more sickening is the buhari supporters that are applauding it.

the pains just started. Soon it will be al over.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by michealewela: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

National Cashew Association of Nigeria (NCAN) is not an unknown body.

They are simply showing appreciation to PMB by buying him this form.

His Agricultural reforms has made many of them millionaires through agriculture.
LOL,
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I.am not your Muslim brother you this hypocritical pretender who likes using Muslim monikers despite being an ipob.

Your deception precedes you.

I am a christian and not a Muslim.

For once be proud of your ipob roots and create a moniker that reflects that which would make your current number of monikers 52 on nairaland

Why are you angry with me my dear muslim brother? I was only promoting our Buhari in a sophisticated manner, so that Allahu will bless us with 72 virgins when we die and deal with the Igbos. grin

E pele sir. grin

1 Like

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by babtoundey(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Imagine, using your hard earned money to buy nomination form for a politician (Nigerian politician for that matter!) who has lied to you, disappointed you and cares only for his pocket, ambition, career and the narrow interest of his kinsmen. Squandering 55 million Naira on nothing when there are thousands of people in the hospital, penitential homes and even on the street whose survival depend on less than half the amount wasted.

Thunder fire all mucus that have chosen to stupid all gullible all their lives.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by justy15: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Arrangee from oshobaba
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by waveman2: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
I guess these reforms only favor people with APC membership cards that is why the rice farmer and production initiative that has been on ground with members depositing money for equity to get the grants,funds has not been disbursed to them over a year now. Everything in Nigeria is politics.

Butterflyleo:

NCAN = National Cashew Association Of Nigeria (http://www.ncan.org.ng)

These are a group of cashew farmers who have benefited immensely from the agricultural reforms carried out by PMB) and obviously many have become millionaires through agriculture.

This is there way of showing appreciation.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
NCAN means Nigerian Consolidation Ambassors Network
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Justice310: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin
beetown:
What manner of fuckery.

So a president who also doubles as the minister of petroleum will say he doesn't have N55million for form abi?
This staged integrity show is stale.
Name Checkers association of Nigeria bought form for Bubu

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yabsun:
Name Checkers Association of Nairaland.. so u can buy PMB form for second term shocked ... And to think of it, most of them are IPOB oo grin
@Ipob grin
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by anaton(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kelklein:
At first, I thought NCAN has gone international o..

Yes they have gone international. We even have a Biafra branch.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by TeamDoctor: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Everybody dey rush Baba Buhari... i don’t think pdp have any candidate to beat this man he is love by many

the last time I checked you are the only many I saw... lifeless campaign strategy.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by bluecircle470: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
beegodson:
While people were talking much about the fact that PMB complained about the APC Presidential form....now they have been put to shame. NCAN has purchased the Presidential Form for President Buhari, they believe so much in this government and understood, and did the needful for the man of their choice; President Buhari who is the man to lead this country to greater heights.
PMB 2019

Is it the same NCAN on Nairaland? Kai SEUN!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Kendrick80(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Is it Name checkers association of Nigeria...pls sum1 sud verify undecided
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by omoranmilowo: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Act of bribery and corruption
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by aleeyus(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Emyres:
NCAN, Imo State branch, denies any involvement in buying this form, and is very sure that the national body didn't buy this form.
We therefore, vehemently oppose the attempt by some unlawful elements to hijack the structure and activities of NCAN, and their efforts to politicize our activities
NCAN is not affiliated to any political party and will not trade the peace we have been enjoying for anything.

This is a deliberate attempt to divide us, but it will surely fail.

Signed.
Emyres E.
Publicity Secretary, Imo State branch.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by aquar: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
it pains me I wanted to purchase this form for my president you pple just go and buycort me. well no problem Sai Baba on the way 2019
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by positivethought: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tension532:
Via bashir ahmad
You people can keep deceiving yourselves, who are the NCAN?,what do they do for a living?, has buhari repaid the loan he took for the last form?,you people thinks everybody is a fool but you are actually the fools.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by 2016v2017: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
icebird25:
The same money apc gave to them abi....
Oshiomhole's plan always dumb

Next joke pls
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Enmas078(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
So Name Checkers Association of Nigeria. Nairaland branch took pain gathered themselves to get him that form
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Roger3D(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
boy16:
So that ordinary paper is 55 million!

A set of overgrown babies will vote for this man.

kids everywhere!
We will vote for him, he will win and you will come to nairaland. and cry
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
beegodson:
While people were talking much about the fact that PMB complained about the APC Presidential form....now they have been put to shame. NCAN has purchased the Presidential Form for President Buhari, they believe so much in this government and understood, and did the needful for the man of their choice; President Buhari who is the man to lead this country to greater heights.
PMB 2019

There's special queue in heaven for hypocrites, liars, 419ers and Buhari and his supporters.
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by semyman: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
boy16:
So that ordinary paper is 55 million!

A set of overgrown babies will vote for this man.

kids everywhere!
Foolish fool

Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by freeze001(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
TimeManager:

Always bitter.. tufiakwa!

kiss the truth!

And you're totally insane!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Marcofranz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Acc and lies ehn . They should keep deceiving themselves .
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by StillX10(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
edupedia:

...first tell that to your get rich quick pastors and their tithers...then come and tell us how many slaps they gave u for pretending to be wiser....
See this one
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Geo4646: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
mumu APC go form useless group come on media dey talk rubbish.. Oshoimole plans have failed. APC unah lies no dey work anymore. APC Islamists, unah won come kill d remaining Christians wey dey. APC time is up!
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by Topshow4real: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Everybody dey rush Baba Buhari... i don’t think pdp have any candidate to beat this man he is love by many

The only person that can stand and defeat Buhari is Sowore . . .till 2019
Re: NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari by maryalloy(f): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na Dem sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.