Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Alvaro Morata: "People Get Deceived By The Fake Life On Instagram." - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alvaro Morata: "People Get Deceived By The Fake Life On Instagram." (395 Views)

Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alvaro Morata: "People Get Deceived By The Fake Life On Instagram." by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Morata made an explosive start to his Stamford Bridge career, scoring six goals in six league appearances at the start of 2017-18, but things quickly soured for the Spain international.

A mysterious back problem blighted much of the campaign and he only scored a further five goals in the top flight and four in cup competitions.
Morata has shown encouraging signs of a return to form since Maurizio Sarri replaced Conte as head coach

Morata described how he played part of last season while taking painkilling injections he received from a doctor in Germany, with his form suffering as a result.

"In today's world, it's normal that these [critical] things are said," he added. "Chelsea made a huge effort for me and it wasn't returned. I should have repaid them double. A player they pay for can't finish the season with 15 goals.

"People think we're machines. If I had stopped for three months, I would have come back with a clear head, but I was professional and I wanted to give everything.

"If I could go back, I would stop for two months. I was in pain, I went to Germany to see the doctor, paying for private planes. People believe the false life of Instagram what it shows you; they thought I was at home with my wife. Someday, I'll write a book about what I've been through."

source: http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/8/main/2018/09/05/47555162/morata-contes-tactics-made-me-suffer-at-chelsea

Re: Alvaro Morata: "People Get Deceived By The Fake Life On Instagram." by ipobarecriminals: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Luka Modric And Croatia Battered And Pummeled By Spain / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Heavyweight Titles / Is Stephen Odey The Hottest Nigerian Striker In Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.