Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo (61317 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by romenna: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kudos to d npf

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by tete7000(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let them face judgement. These one chance guys deserve no pity. I am sure they are not expecting it.

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by King44(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
thumps up Npolice, but that loot part and the 19 year old guy who jumped into the lagoon was was a #gbefun I don't buy it

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Ayodele1987(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
John Akinyemi. The way these people terrorize every nook and cranny of Nigeria is very alarming. Just last week, I was robbed by one Mr Gbadamosi Kayode . Carted away with all my dollars and naira. I didn't waste time to report to the nearest police station..
let me hear u say Afonja, u see waiting I go do for u
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Bullhari007(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
criminalistic AFONJA grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by ladygudhead(f): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
cool
Where have you been. Good to see you are back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Moshud1979: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
I thank God, at last they have been apprehended, these criminals had been tormenting people for long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by glamorousbluice(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Oboi, I sure say nah the disengaged SARS touch the first guy...e look like who dem use frustration beat.

Or e don go open mouth talk odeshi...

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif[/img]
hehehehehe..I have been so depressed throughout the day..but this comment cracked me up..tnks dear

2 Likes

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Baselm: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
kidman96:
It baffling how people come online to bash the police at every slightest mistake or indiscretion of a police officer but never come online to commend them when they do incredible job catching criminals..

I'm sure those guys who alerted the police would have at one point or another insulted the police.
the fact u got queried for not doing your job doesn't mean ull get double salary for doing it. there was no intelligence involved,just chase and catch, so what is the special thing to praise dem for.

Job done
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Dollabiz: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oh
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by ndigbo: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
This Idiots... that how they collected my younger brother’s Samsung S8 edge and threw him out off their moving bus very close to Kia service center along Oshodi Apapa exp way. His case was worse, as the police who saw him being pushed down, Where asking if he brought something for them?
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
N0favors:
See that dude face. Dem don use better panelbeating shift him face

cheesy cheesy

This guy face will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by MENELIK11: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bullhari007:
criminalistic AFONJA grin tongue grin

Every crime in Lagos must have at least an Osu collaborator! Paul Oliseh, I sight you.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by MisterGrace: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Just kill them already.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by N0favors: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

This guy face will never be the same again.
Never!

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by N0favors: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Na Anthony Joshua work be that.

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Bullhari007(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

Every crime in Lagos must have at least an Osu collaborator! Paul Oliseh, I sight you.
he he he he this one E pain you... Ntoor tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Reelmii: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
did I just see amos williams 12yrs old ?? please let us be careful this period o. so many things are happening in this ember month
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Follygunners: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
raymytech2:
The handcuffs na rubber?

Dem be armed "Robber" na grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by tolase220(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good for us all. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by demmydy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Must they beat him to that extent, after all he was caught in the act he didn't deny it.

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Kingjames(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
One of the robbers, who was later identified as Junior, 19, was reportedly hit by speeding vehicles twice on the bridge before jumping off into the Lagoon.

Revelation 20, 13: And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20, 14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Bible (KJV)

I wish that teenager read this portion of the holy book before embarking on this journey of no return

May God help us to be ready on his returns
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by blacknp(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rigel95:
good that they were caught
By the same Nigeria Police Force you undermine and criticize at every chance you get?,i hope you'll don't have an encounter that would make you realize that half a police force is better than no police force.
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by jonadaft: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
lonelydora:

Ndi Ofe Nmanu won't allow us rest
They've learnt a good job from the osu pigs

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by okafor200(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
This is really bad
highway robbers everywhere
thank God they are caught at last
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by foreshore(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
dainformant:
The operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested three one-chance robbers on the Third Mainland Bridge while another jumped into the Lagoon with the gang’s loot.

The robbers, John Akinyemi, 27; Paul Oliseh, 37 and Amos Williams, 12, were arrested on Monday afternoon on the Third Mainland bridge after a chase by the Rapid Response Squad patrol team monitoring Iyana-Oworo.

The policemen after being informed that the one-chance robbers were operating around the area, chased the bus, a Volkwagen Transporter with the registration number, AKD 562 XP to the bridge.

The robbers, after being double crossed by the officers on the Third Mainland Bridge, abandoned their vehicle and were fleeing on foot when they were arrested.

One of the robbers, who was later identified as Junior, 19, was reportedly hit by speeding vehicles twice on the bridge before jumping off into the Lagoon.

According to the leaders of the gang, John Akinyemi, “there were four of us. I was in charge of calling the team to work. It was our first trip for the day. We took four passengers in Estate Bus Stop in Alapere. They were going to Oshodi. We dispossessed them and dropped them off before Iyana-Oworo one after the other.

We took their phones and money. We have been doing this for more than three months. We sell the mobile phones and jewelry, and we share the money”.

One of the victims, Semiu Oluwaseun, who alerted the RRS officers immediately he was thrown out of the moving bus, said the robbers collected his phone and the sum of N500,000:00.

Another victim, Jamiu Ojuroye, who was robbed on Sunday, identified John Akinyemi as the driver of the bus he was robbed in. He noted that he was robbed on Sunday night and that the robbers team took N150,000:00 from him before threw him out of the speeding bus.

Ojuroye added that after struggling with the robbers, they poured a peppery substance on his face, took his money before throwing him off around 8:00 p.m.

The robbers were paraded today by Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, at the Command Headquarters.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/police-nabs-3-one-chance-robbers-in-lagos.html

Omo you go fear beating
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good for them, my encounter with them on Saturday wasn’t a good one.
Thank God for life.
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Charly68: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
These are the guys Atiku should restructure not Nigeria .
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by BruncleZuma: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
glamorousbluice:
hehehehehe..I have been so depressed throughout the day..but this comment cracked me up..tnks dear
I'm glad to have helped.

1 Like

Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by DateMynd44(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
oyb:
Break Thier legs. A family friend died last week from being thrown from a one chance bus
serious?
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by Sneh7(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
OPC, na them
Re: 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo by SirLakes: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na beating turn pesin face like that

Fear Naija police grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Hippopotamus Kills A Pregnant Woman In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.