Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic (1145 Views)

19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? / My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic by Bullhari007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
After all your atrocities and you finally made heaven, and all your abortions are right there waiting for you

Re: After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic by frozen70(f): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
The same way they will cluster around you as their father

For every abortion done, father and mother shares the judgment before god

4 Likes

Re: After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
frozen70:
The same way they will cluster around you as their father

For every abortion done, father and mother shares the judgment before god
This is not true. Some men are never aware of the pregnancies and the abortions.

1 Like

Re: After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic by frozen70(f): 2:34am On Sep 09, 2018
MajorJeffery:
This is not true. Some men are never aware of the pregnancies and the abortions.

Once a woman misses her period she informs the guy who did it

A woman can't be pregnant and be very happy to remove the pregnancy that was not the purpose of her pregnancy

It's only a situation where the guy rejects it or deny it that it may end up into abortion

2 Likes

Re: After You Made Heaven & All Your Abortions Are Their Pic by Emmaesty(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2018
frozen70:

Once a woman misses her period she informs the guy who did it

A woman can't be pregnant and be very happy to remove the pregnancy that was not the purpose of her pregnancy

It's only a situation where the guy rejects it or deny it that it may end up into abortion
Says who.

Some women will not tell the guy but they will go for an abortion. Maybe they guy might want the baby and she doesnt.

(1) (Reply)

Rise Again Like My Father / Round Neck Available For #1300 / CHYMALL/SUIRUI MALL ANOTHER STREAM OF INCOME FOR ALL FAMILY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.