Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o (1168 Views)

I Feel Like Kissing You.. / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me / She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by xynerise: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
There is this new gal I met and she dont allow me to kiss her. I can do other things but she dont allow me to kiss her. Sometimes I do check my breath to know if it smells funny but it smells nice. I was thinking maybe she has bad breath. Not that we have sexx but she dont let me see her nakednesss. What is her problem? undecided
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by Pweety4me(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
You're d 1 wif d problem. . . cheesy undecided
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by xynerise: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
How? angry
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
Halitosis is the problem. It can either be you or your gf
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by PokerFace(f): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2010
Guess your relationship is new and she doesn't feel comfortable with you yet! Or she's taking her time and doesn't want to rush things!
HIV/Aids or any other transmitted disease can be transmitted through kissing IF any of the partner has got a cut in the mouth or bleeding gums . . .

Advice to all:

Before you agree to any romantic relationship, do a HIV test! A word is enough for the wise!
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by hallame404(m): 3:23am On Jul 01, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]plz hiv virus doesnt get infectious thru th digestive system, if 1 partner has a cut ,doesnt automatically transfer to the next

Guess your relationship is new and she doesn't feel comfortable with you yet! Or she's taking her time and doesn't want to rush things!
HIV/Aids or any other transmitted disease can be transmitted through kissing IF any of the partner has got a cut in the mouth or bleeding gums . . .

Advice to all:

Before you agree to any romantic relationship, do a HIV test! A word is enough for the wise!
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by Jaideyone(m): 4:29am On Jul 01, 2010
grin grin grin ;Dshe doean't allow you to see her unclothedness? i think her body is a graph sheet. i hate stretch marks. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by chokomilo: 4:52am On Jul 01, 2010
hallame404, no HIV is not transmitted through the digestive system, BUT how it is transmitted is through blood contact. if one party has bleeding gums or a sore on the tongue (as most people do), and the other party has any kind of open wound too, no matter how small, then yes HIV can be transmitted.

i wish more people would know this. there is much more to kissing than the mushy romantic picture created in the movies
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by Kgdavid(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
there has to be running blood in both partners sores, statistically the chances of catching aids this way are infinitesmal. topic is gettin derailed though
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by Spyker: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
How is this our problem?
Men, relationship is also about patience and understanding and not sex and kiss. Have you tried to understand her. You sound like a teenager.
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by galatico(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2010
Some babes are like that, I once had an experiecnce like that I thought I had bad breath too and later discovered that it's her policy and you'll have to respect her desicion.
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by NaijaSisi(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
talk 2 her and find out from her what the issue is, afterall u wont know unless u ask
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by omega25red(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
so she doesn't allow you to kiss her or see her naked then what are these other things that she lets you do

by the way brush and floss and buy spear mint gum for the both of you when meeting and take it easy you just met her get to know her before you attempt, who knows she might have herpes and is trying to spare you the baggage (love that show)
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by omega25red(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
so she doesn't allow you to kiss her or see her naked then what are these other things that she lets you do

by the way brush and floss and buy spear mint gum for the both of you when meeting and take it easy you just met her get to know her before you attempt, who knows she might have herpes and is trying to spare you the baggage (love that show)
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by DOAweb(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
@poster, what other things does she allows ??
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by 190: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2010
easy,
Just hold a cup of ice cream rite in front of ur mouth
immediately she's diving for the ice-cream with her lips remove the ice-cream and she would
land on your lips, next tin grab her and dont let go, even if ur life depends on it,
grab her and kiss her till eternity please note next time she might not fall for this trick
so you can use suya next tyme
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by NaijaSisi(f): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^lol cheesy
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by DOAweb(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

easy,
Just hold a cup of ice cream rite in front of your mouth
immediately she's diving for the ice-cream with her lips remove the ice-cream and she would
land on your lips, next tin grab her and dont let go, even if your life depends on it,
grab her and kiss her till eternity please note next time she might not fall for this trick
so you can use suya next tyme

hahaha - one time offer,  lol grin grin grin

Too right about the smellie poosie though  angry angry
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by CuteAngel(f): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
@Poster
she is reserving the kiss and her unclothedness for that special man in her life, i guess she don't love you, she just dont wanna go deep wit you. am talking from experience
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by DOAweb(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
CuteAngel:

@Poster
she is reserving the kiss and her unclothedness for that special man in her life, i guess she don't love you, she just dont wanna go deep wit you. am talking from experience

@CuteAngel - me thinks you are 100% right  cool cool
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by 190: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2010
CuteAngel:

@Poster
@CuteAngel - me thinks you are 100% wrong
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by luap: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
Dump her. She probably will be the type that won't give you lots of BJ's

Tell her you want to spend some time away from her, because you think she is to reserved.

If she gets dumped enough by different men, her attitude will be adjusted and she will eventually be conditioned to fit better into society.
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by 190: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^
gBAM
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by kpolli(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
xynerise:

There is this new gal I met and she dont allow me to kiss her. I can do other things but she dont allow me to kiss her. Sometimes I do check my breath to know if it smells funny but it smells nice. I was thinking maybe she has bad breath. Not that we have sexx but she dont let me see her nakednesss. What is her problem? undecided

seen the problem now?
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by agathamari(f): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
self conscience
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by CrazyMan(m): 1:25am On Mar 17, 2011
galatico:

Some babes are like that, I once had an experiecnce like that I thought I had bad breath too and later discovered that it's her policy and you'll have to respect her desicion.
Word.
Re: She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o by Brite02(m): 1:33am On Mar 17, 2011
@OP. I thimk she's undecided yet and not ready to be intimate with you right away.

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong Here And What Should I Do? / Family Planning Before The Relationship / Confused;in A Cross Road,Run to my aid o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.