Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? (3841 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Swellings On My Neck. What Could Be The Cause Or Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Evidence1000(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good evening house. I'm writing this on behalf of my neighbor. We're very close and she was telling me some stuffs today.

Her roommate of almost four years has a 'randy' boyfriend. Recently, he started making advances at her behind his girlfriend. The height of it all was when he came visiting this morning after her roommate had gone for her exams. According to her, he was feeling uneasy and wanted to touch her. She had to shout to prevent him from doing so.

According to her, she cannot betray her roommate by doing such an evil thing. She asked for my advice and I ruled out her telling her roommate what the said boyfriend is doing because from the little experience I've had with women, they can be very defensive.

That's why I had to bring this to this forum because I know that they're elders here likewise people filled with wisdom that can give a very sound and profitable advice.
Please what can she do at this stage? Should she tell her roommate?
Thank you in advance for your response.

PS. If you know you don't have anything reasonable to say, please don't comment.

Lalasticlala please I would really appreciate if you can move this to FP.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
OK, I won't comment.

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Everytime u guys keep pretending to write by proxy

9 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
v. She should tell her friend, that's all i can say
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Olalan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Let her warn the guy sternly against repeating and make it crystal Cleary to him that she wouldn't be a party to betraying her friend.

4 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tell your friend but back it up with an evidence sha.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Evidence1000(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
kenonze:

This is different. I'm actually writing on someone's behalf with her permission.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Evidence1000(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Olalan:
Let her warn the guy sternly against repeating and make it crystal Cleary to him that she wouldn't be a party to betraying her friend.

Thanks. I'd show her this
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Evidence1000(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tell your friend but back it up with an evidence sha.
Wow! Thanks. Never thought of that.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by enzojaylini: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tell her friend whether evident or not. I believe the friend might already be suspecting the boyfriend but a wise friend would tell the friend to talk to her boyfriend. Evident or not the early the better.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by correctyourself(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Next time he comes just as he did today immediately call your roommate and inform her that he is there I am sure she would call her boyfriend and this would possibly send a signal to his girlfriend.

If he calls on phone ask your roommate to help answer the call, this would stop the guy from calling her.

If your roommate ask what is all these? Just say; tell your guy that am not a cheap lady who can betray a friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by donbachi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
She should tell her own boyfriend about it..then you,your female friend and her boyfriend should talk to the guy.before then,she should have a voice record of him discussing it with her as an evidence.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Homeboiy: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Very simple thing

Tell her roommate yourself as a good friend
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by courna(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
kenonze:

noticed the same thing....
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by amaniro: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Let her first tell the friend. If she doesn't believe then set him up. Let her go to her house and the friend will pretend she's gone, while she is with the boyfriend alone. The friend will try eavesdropping and eventually see that he is a cheat. It's a simple set up. wink

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Last last the guy go nack hercheesy. This one she's asking for advice is already proof she's falling for d guy.i have witnessed dis type of incident b4.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by FrostyButter: 3:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Girls Girls Girls... I wouldn't be surprised if she is considering the guy, and the only reason she is is because he has a girl friend, and the only reason she has not accepted is cause she is scared of risk. Had it been it was a single guy making advances, she wouldnt even put him in her thought.

Humans like what they can't have, especially females.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Divay22(f): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2018
I remembered vividly how my roommate was seeking permission from me to date a friend of mine grin grin
What's my own..I allowed her have him and several times the guy was still making passes at me not until i warned him strictly and started avoiding him.
At that time i had a disgusting look for the guy.

So your friend doesn't have to tell her friend, she can start by giving him a cold shoulder and if possible yell at him

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by LordsApostle: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Evidence1000:
Good evening house. I'm writing this on behalf of my neighbor. We're very close and she was telling me some stuffs today.

Her roommate of almost four years has a 'randy' boyfriend. Recently, he started making advances at her behind his girlfriend. The height of it all was when he came visiting this morning after her roommate had gone for her exams. According to her, he was feeling uneasy and wanted to touch her. She had to shout to prevent him from doing so.

According to her, she cannot betray her roommate by doing such an evil thing. She asked for my advice and I ruled out her telling her roommate what the said boyfriend is doing because from the little experience I've had with women, they can be very defensive.

That's why I had to bring this to this forum because I know that they're elders here likewise people filled with wisdom that can give a very sound and profitable advice.
Please what can she do at this stage? Should she tell her roommate?
Thank you in advance for your response.

PS. If you know you don't have anything reasonable to say, please don't comment.

Lalasticlala please I would really appreciate if you can move this to FP.
just tell her to fvck him, but she amd the guy have to be very discreet about it, she will get paid , the guy goes back happy, her roomie is unaware and also happy together with her BF...
So everybody goes home happy and it ends in a happy tale for everyone... Anything other than this, catastrophe waits looming!!!
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by 9jayes: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:

I only come to check your profile, guess what I'm not disappointed. see my signature if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by BluntBoy(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
v. She should tell her friend, that's all i can say

mmm, my kind of woman.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by sacajawea: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
That's you people's problem
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Ay04z(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Foolish nigga. Even though u wanna cheat .not with ur bae bestie.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by bobokeshington: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:

Wetin concern you??
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by valentinos22(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
FrostyButter:
Girls Girls Girls... I wouldn't be surprised if she is considering the guy, and the only reason she is is because he has a girl friend, and the only reason she has not accepted is cause she is scared of risk. Had it been it was a single guy making advances, she wouldnt even put him in her thought.

Humans like what they can't have, especially females.

God bless you my buroda.... another problem is the way she presents herself when he comes around to see his gf.......girls always pretend they are innocent of a mans advances towards them....akuko...when you parade yourself as a "STRAYED AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE VULNERABLE LAMB", lions must feed...
so my dear you better take the fruit of efforts of seduction or secretly stain him with palm oil every time he makes any move on you...this, in the absence of a very good voice recorder, can be used as an evidence when reporting to his gf.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by richidinho(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

mmm, my kind of woman.
ur kind of woman for where? see u better look for another "your kind of woman o"
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by addictiv(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Truth is she enjoys the attention she's getting from her roommates bf n has affection for him. If she really wants to stop him, nobody needs to tell her what to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thing's That Attract Most Men In Ladies / Ladies How Many Men Have You Sleep With? / Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.