Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? (3840 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Swellings On My Neck. What Could Be The Cause Or Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:
Everytime u guys keep pretending to write by proxy
shocked

Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Evidence1000(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
FrostyButter:
Girls Girls Girls... I wouldn't be surprised if she is considering the guy, and the only reason she is is because he has a girl friend, and the only reason she has not accepted is cause she is scared of risk. Had it been it was a single guy making advances, she wouldnt even put him in her thought.

Humans like what they can't have, especially females.

I don't think you're right in this case.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Evidence1000(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
correctyourself:
Next time he comes just as he did today immediately call your roommate and inform her that he is there I am sure she would call her boyfriend and this would possibly send a signal to his girlfriend.

If he calls on phone ask your roommate to help answer the call, this would stop the guy from calling her.

If your roommate ask what is all these? Just say; tell your guy that am not a cheap lady who can betray a friend.

Wow! One of the best advice that I've seen so far. Thanks.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by FrostyButter: 5:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Evidence1000:

I don't think you're right in this case.

I might be wrong, but given my experience... It's something most famles can't help...they wouldn't even know when they are doing it... Trust me.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by BluntBoy(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
richidinho:

ur kind of woman for where? see u better look for another "your kind of woman o"

grin
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by 93Miles: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
shocked

That @kenonze is a male..
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

That @kenonze is a male..
yea i figured dat out on a bobrisky thread yesterday where he/she was spitting venom on bobrisky.really sounded like a dude.
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by 93Miles: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
kenonze:
Everytime u guys keep pretending to write by proxy

Just like you are pretending to be a female.

Bloody catfish..
Re: My Roommate's Boyfriend Is On My Neck. What Can I Do To Wade Him Off? by 93Miles: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

yea i figured dat out on a bobrisky thread yesterday where he/she was spitting venom on bobrisky.really sounded like a dude.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.