Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC (24031 Views)

Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign / Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC / Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by dondo83(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
THE presidential aspirations of Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo may suffer a setback following the planned defection of his younger brother, Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo popularly called (BHD), and another strong supporter of the Governor, Auwal Abdullahi Gafakan Akko to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

While confirming the development to Journalists in Gombe on Wednesday, Buhari Dankwambo said he has concluded all plans to defect to the APC saying that what is delaying the public declaration is the insistence by some APC stakeholders that the event should be colourful since he is coming to the party with a large number of supporters.

A source close to the family said that Buhari has played a major role in the course of drumming up support for his elder brother by spending a lot of resources in mobilizing people across the state during the re-election of Dankwambo in 2015 after which he alleged that the elder brother neglected him.

Meanwhile, Auwal Abdullahi Gafakan Akko a heavyweight supporter of Governor Hassan Dankwambo in Akko local government area of the state has also dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the State.

While reacting to the defection of Gafakan Akko, the former Secretary of PDP in Pindiga ward of the local government, Adamu Mamman, who is also following him to the All Progressives Congress, described the defection of Auwal, and his thousands of supporters as the end of the PDP in Akko LGA of the state.

“Gafaka Akko is vibrant politician within and outside the state, his defection would not only affect PDP but will equally paralyze the activities of the PDP in the state and Dankwambo’s Presidential campaign,” Adamu said.

He added that “The PDP chieftain defection to APC has drawn the attention of hundreds of his supporters to join him, even though he is yet to receive the APC membership card but there are series of meetings to receive him into the party.”

Adamu Pindiga who did not hide his feelings said that the cordial relationship between Alhaji Auwal Abdullahi and Governor Hassan Dankwambo has failed to yield positive impact even as he said that Abdullahi did wonderfully well to ensure that Dankwambo was re-elected for a second tenure in the 2015 governorship election.

It could be recalled that Akko local government area is one of the local government areas that determine the chances of winning an election in the state and the mass defection of PDP supporters to the APC may definitely change the tide in 2019.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/163040/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin Him na mole for us PDP grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
The guy doesn't even have PVC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by donbachi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Setup
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Cajal(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gombe is 100%..PMB

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by yarimo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Everyone wants to be with the relevant and winning party the APC.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

APC till 9096

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by reuben79: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Cajal:
Gombe is 100%..PMB
but buhari never win Gombe state b4 naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by uba1991: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2018
reuben79:
he won gombe in 2015.google is ur friend pls

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by OAM4J: 12:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Too bad. This is not good for Dakwanbo. Charity they say should begin at home. But then we all have siblings we don't agree with.

And to me, Dakwanbo is the sanest of all the pdp's presidential candidates even though I'm almost certain he won't get PDP's presidential ticket.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by dustmalik: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2018
reuben79:
Buhari won Gombe in 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by docadams: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ndalu for your PAINMENT. PLS DONT CHOKE

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Agbayahoo: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2018
PDP is a Christian party no time for head slammers biko

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by ziryboy(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Agbayahoo:
christian party? But why no christian is contesting for president under Christian party? Religion biggots wake up from hatred

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Agbayahoo: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
ziryboy:
christian party? But why no christian is contesting for president under Christian party? Religion biggots wake up from hatred
Yeye grin
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by modath(f): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Bros Adeola , keep consoling yasef... smiley

Agbayahoo:

You are a troll, we get it. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Newbiee: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na like that e dey start from the Junior brother to the senior brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by dukie25: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dankwambo refused to share Gombe state money to friends and family.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by jpcomrade: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
dumping, dumping
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by HomeOfMe(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
dondo83:

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/163040/
Happy decamping to all of y'all,both apcheat and pdpimps..
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
if he neglected his own blood then how can his state entrust their electorates vote on him talkless of the nation? won't he neglect Nigerians at the end if he's fortunate to win PDP primary election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by frankwyte: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
See the kind fish where APC they flaunt? I tire for una matter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by adioolayi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Politics to them, is a family affair.... trying to spread their tentacles do that they won't miss out completely... The Saraki's did same in Ilorin....Any which way, so far their family is still in government.. na we we things.
#GreedyPeople
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Royalfurnitures: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
I"m sure APC plans to give him ticket to run against his brother like they did i. katsina Senatorial rerun

Check out. my signature for classy and durable furniture collections
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by frankopit: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Truth be told, I know him very well, his brother (dankwambo)did not help him at all. Even his small business unit is struggling to survive @ d verge of collaps.
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by NobodyKnows(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
The guy doesn't even have PVC
Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by thanks12: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
If he like dump pdp , when they were enjoying the money I was not there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by MrImole: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ó di gbéré

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by HomeOfMe(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nothing new,not a big deal. My favorite younger sister that I love so much is a die-hard apc and buhari supporter since 2011,my hubby too the same thing. But me,NO! We all don't have to like or support the same course or persons. I do not see dankwambo wining pdp primaries though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC by Austinoiz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
Everyone wants to be with the relevant and winning party the APC.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

APC till 9096

How bottom pot lickers talk when unexpected food gets to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Campaign In Imo State- Pictures / Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.