Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! (3047 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Share Your Experience With Gold-digging Guys / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Airforce1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
How much this one get wey she dey make noise
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

undecided

which kind rubbish baby-hun BS be this undecided

una be les abi una dey craze............which one? undecided
Lmao. grin
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Few years time. grin
medicine right?kiss
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
QueenSekxy:

medicine right?kiss
Yes. cool
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by QueenSekxy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Yes. cool
my soon to be doc.kiss

more grease hun.kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Good day.

I called u to come see a lady creating a thread to bashed men.

How are you?

Utom aba diah?

It is good for a change. But you can see that we are not interested in male bashing. If it were a female bashing thread, it would have been 22 pages by now with plenty whining guys

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:
How much this one get wey she dey make noise
We know it is your occupation to take other people's sweat. Lazy yoot.
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jman06:
I can understand you @op. That dude is a scammer! they graduate from asking for airtime to borrowing money to solve urgent needs with the pretense that they are busy with work somewhere and don't have access to their bank account. That's one of their formats. Good that you are smart enough to detect them.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Airforce1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We know it is your occupation to take other people's sweat. Lazy yoot.

I'm law abiding
Stop saying what's not
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by bigpicture001: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
u shld hv simply joked it off dt u know he is wat bigger dn dt instead of insulting him. did he robbery u with a gun...I thought u were way past this attitude
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
u shld hv simply joked it off dt u know he is wat bigger dn dt instead of insulting him. did he robbery u with a gun...I thought u were way past this attitude
Indeed I should have. I never insulted anyone though. No he didn't robbery me with a gun...lol
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by bigpicture001: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indeed I should have. I never insulted anyone though. No he didn't robbery me with a gun...lol
...lol...dnt mind my diction complimentary phone,always assuming say ein know pass me...love f way u laff it off. dts wot I expected of ur attitude to him once he sent his acct details...
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by rockyh(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
These so called men are giving the good ones bad reputation. Imagine one fool begging for airtime!
Connected with an Ode who claimed to be working with an oil company o, off course I knew dude was shady so I told him about withdrawing 1000$, this scum didn't even wait for 2 hours before asking for airtime. I refused o and the mofo blocked me. (Never asked him for nothing o)

Its so bad we have to many leaching men out there, many of them claiming to be what they are not. This mofo probably saw the thread where I gave out airtime and thought I'd be an easy target for free airtime. Make una dey reduce una lies, we know its tough but trying to milk a lady is so low.
I detest men who beg ladies for gift except on cases of emotional relationship
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by kunleweb: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
These so called men are giving the good ones bad reputation. Imagine one fool begging for airtime!
Connected with an Ode who claimed to be working with an oil company o, off course I knew dude was shady so I told him about withdrawing 1000$, this scum didn't even wait for 2 hours before asking for airtime. I refused o and the mofo blocked me. (Never asked him for nothing o)

Its so bad we have to many leaching men out there, many of them claiming to be what they are not. This mofo probably saw the thread where I gave out airtime and thought I'd be an easy target for free airtime. Make una dey reduce una lies, we know its tough but trying to milk a lady is so low.

We know its tough but trying to milk a lady is so low.
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by kunleweb: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The women don't pretend to be successful then stoop low to beg. That's the annoying thing. These men should come up with sensible format abeg.

Babe i love you for this i swear, let's be chat mates. These men should come up with sensible format abeg.

grin
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by kunleweb: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
milemimi93:

This is the guy's company vehicle.

He actually works in an oil company.

grin
Re: Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! by kunleweb: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
nwanneni:
please sister i also need airtime,nothing is too small! grin cheesy
I can manage any amount

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Student Shares Photo Of Lecturer Giving Her Mouth Action In His Office / Should I Have Sex With Her Or Not / Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.