Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM (509 Views)

Knowing Egbema Nation / Igbo Nation Has Been Drifting Backwards Since They Made Yoruba Nation Enemy / How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM by Walamu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Greetings,

I love to tell stories because they sink in better than lecturing. Many years ago, when I was say about 10 or 11, I was in a school for boys. Most of the boys were White and out of 16 in our unit only two were Black, a friend of mine name Lil Rich and myself. All of the staff were whites except one who grew up there as an orphan so he just fitted in with the Whites. We were a long ways from my home back in the city which was about 100 km away. I'm guessing. grin It was far. I can tell you the environment was racist. The Whites played favorites and they also choose sides no matter who was right we were almost always wrong if we got into with a White boy. So naturally we had to stick together, at least that's what I thought. Yet I never failed to stand with my brother Lil Rich. One day out of nowhere Lil Rich begin to turn on me. It all started after we won the state championship in basketball. Now the school never won state champion because we were considered a camp yet we played against other schools of the state who were all White. We destroyed the White basketball team with a score of 84-20 in the final game. I was actually surprised because the team we played was supposed to have been undefeated for 3 years in a row. Yet somehow I knew we would win because they just couldn't match our speed, our agility, and our desire to win seeing the entire audience was White. Our starting team was almost all Black except for a switch in every once and while with a couple White boys on the bench. I played the center and mostly stole the ball and defended the goal. I was excellent at my position and also passing the ball to the guys who were much more adept at dribbling, running the ball down the court and laying it up beautifully like they were professionals. grin

Well everything seemed to be going good as we made a little history because our win was featured in several local newspapers. I wasn't on the front page yet the star players were and yet I was still happy. Until my friend Lil Rich, whom I grew up with, was taunting that I didn't make any shots. You see I hadn't scored any shots and I usually score when we play around for fun yet during the playoff games I didn't score any. I never felt like I had to because I joined the team late in the season and the coach only wanted me to play defense because the other players didn't, they only liked shooting the ball. Typical huh? grin Yet they were good shooters with a shooting average of like 90% when under pressure. I knew I couldn't make those tight shots and run the ball like they could and we still won in the way we did so I wasn't bothered. Yet my friend Lil Rich wouldn't let it go. Taunting me in front of the White boys which I found to be annoying because the season was over. We made a little history and that was that. Yet from that day on Lil Rich just became more and more hateful, abusive and even spreading nasty rumors about me. This bothered me and usually we united to fight against the Whites who always never missed a moment to remind us we were niggers. Not all of them were racists but none of them would ever side against the others the way Lil Rich was against me. I swear, I never had to fight back anger more than I did before because I knew the Whites would enjoy seeing the two of us fighting. It occurred to me at the time they were behind it somehow and I didn't want to give them the satisfaction. Another brother named Keke who was in another unit tried to intervene, he stated he was alone in his unit with all Whites and that the two of us should unite and not be fighting. I agreed yet one day I had had enough with Lil Rich and just moblized him to the floor. It felt like justice then I wasn't happy about it. cry grin

Now it took me until all this time 30 years later to realize that it wasn't the White boys that was behind it as this was all Lil Rich. Some Black people go all out to see another Black destroyed even to the point of siding with their oppressor. You see, Lil Rich's behavior towards me continued long after we left the camp. We even stopped being friends when we got back to our own neighborhood. To make a long story short, Black people can be your worst enemies out of pure envy. It will surprise you how many hate you for no reason who you've never wronged yet the reason is envy.

Envy: The two ways envy works

Sunday Adelaja Official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79cVvENyZDo

The Method Used To Silence Potential Black Leaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWdLekJrPZs

Dr Claud Anderson - Dirty Secrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnB_NtSw0eA

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM by Walamu(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2018

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM by Walamu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Devil sodomites the rise of sodom

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM by Obakuso: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Knowing Your True Enemy #THERISEOFSODOM by Obakuso: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Civil Rights was a shameless lie

(1) (Reply)

Nature!don't Forget Where You Actually Came From / What Happens Immediately Before And After Death / Get Your Madness Out Of My Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.