Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc (756 Views)

Pictures From APC LGA Rally Etung, Cross River State / Ex-PDP Chairman Defects To APC In Sokoto / Ekiti State PDP Chairman Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by senatordave1(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Dr Inok Kuti Ebak former chairman of Etung local government area of cross river state today the 5th September, rejects pdp and joins senator John Enoh in the Apc!!! Things can only continue to get better.this was done during the formal declaration of senator owan enoh gubernatorial ambition in ikom witnessed by a mammoth crowd.
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by centoke30(m): 2:32am On Sep 06, 2018
APC has deteriorated to the extent of celebrating former TC chairmen and former SSAs. kikikikikikikiki.

meanwhile didn't he decamp with over 100,000 supporters?
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by centoke30(m): 2:33am On Sep 06, 2018
APC has deteriorated to the extent of celebrating former TC chairmen and former SSAs. kikikikikikikiki.

meanwhile hope he decamped with over 100,000 supporters?
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by centoke30(m): 2:34am On Sep 06, 2018

meanwhile hope he decamped with over 100,000 supporters? because that's the new figures we are now expecting from you guys

2 Likes

Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by senatordave1(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
centoke30:

meanwhile hope he decamped with over 100,000 supporters? because that's the new figures we are now expecting from you guys
Highestpopori,this is your 2nd account? So you want argue about my state with me

1 Like

Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by tuniski: 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
centoke30:

Your head is too correct!
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by centoke30(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Highestpopori,this is your 2nd account? So you want argue about my state with me
Are you dreaming? don't carry that witch-hunting habit of APC and come close to me o
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by senatordave1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
centoke30:

Are you dreaming? don't carry that witch-hunting habit of APC and come close to me o
But you came close to me first,poking your nose in what doesnt concern you.you claim you stay in akwa ibom.do you realize that majority of obudu people do not want ayade back? If you know etung lga well you will know that owan enoh controls that area.i know you like pdp but try and be objective.not everybody hates apc or like pdp
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by richidinho(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
centoke30:

hahahahahahaha funny u

if u cant fit buy messi u can settle for a mempis depay and still be forming u have a worldclass player

1 Like

Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by centoke30(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

But you came close to me first,poking your nose in what doesnt concern you.you claim you stay in akwa ibom.do you realize that majority of obudu people do not want ayade back? If you know etung lga well you will know that owan enoh controls that area.i know you like pdp but try and be objective.not everybody hates apc or like pdp
don't even allow your fellow APC charlatans see that your right up. Is Obudu in Akwa Ibom? is Ben Ayade governor of Akwa Ibom? if you want to come at me, do that with reasonable points
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by senatordave1(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2018
centoke30:

don't even allow your fellow APC charlatans see that your right up. Is Obudu in Akwa Ibom? is Ben Ayade governor of Akwa Ibom? if you want to come at me, do that with reasonable points
Write up you mean? You behave more like a charlatan actualIy.i thought we were talking of cross river,aks is not far from crs.why not come and meet me at marian lets do a physical,on the ground assessment about apc and pdp in the state instead of ranting.am even ready to come to akwa ibom to do and opinion poll an set the record
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by centoke30(m): 1:29am On Sep 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Write up you mean? You behave more like a charlatan actualIy.i thought we were talking of cross river,aks is not far from crs.why not come and meet me at marian lets do a physical,on the ground assessment about apc and pdp in the state instead of ranting.am even ready to come to akwa ibom to do and opinion poll an set the record
Typical of a rodent. always replying every mention, believe you me by 2019 your account will go into oblivion on nairaland. try to know how to use an n and, typical of a buharist sha. your welcome to come to Aks if you are free and let me get to see you and teach you how to politic
Re: Ex Etung Lga Chairman Defects To Apc by senatordave1(m): 1:42am On Sep 07, 2018
centoke30:

Typical of a rodent. always replying every mention, believe you me by 2019 your account will go into oblivion on nairaland. try to know how to use an n and, typical of a buharist sha. your welcome to come to Aks if you are free and let me get to see you and teach you how to politic
Just like john locke said,your a tabula rasa.you will drown with your evil pdp.up buhari

(1) (Reply)

JS2 Student Godgift Zacharias Writes An Open Letter To President Buhari / New Greeting In Imo Is 'nwanne Ijikwa Inec Form' As Crisis Rocks Imo Apc(pic / Imo APC Crisis: How Uche Nwosu & Hope Uzodinma Obtained "Fake" INEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.