Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Food For Thought! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Food For Thought! (451 Views)

Food For Thought. / Just When I Thought I’ve Seen All The 10 Year Challenge This Funny Ones Pop Up / I Thought I Have Seen It All In Ibadan. This One Bend Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought! by donabassclimcol(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
✍✍ *FOOD FOR THOUGHT* ��

```1. �No matter how beautiful and handsome you're just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists .
✌Stop Boasting✌

2.�No matter how big and strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your Grave .
✌Be Humble✌

3.�No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
✌Be Patient✌

4.�No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness ✌Take Caution ✌

5.�No matter how Rich and many Cars you have, you will always Walk to Bed
✌Be Contented✌

Take Life Easy, Life is short.

WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE!

Have you taken note of the CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:

1. CHURCH has 6 letters so does MOSQUE.

2. BIBLE has 5 letters so does QURAN.

3. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.

4. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE.

5. ENEMIES has 7 letters, so does FRIENDS.

6. LYING has 5 letters, so does TRUTH.

7. HURT has 4 letters, so does HEAL.

8. NEGATIVE has 8 letters, so does POSITIVE.

9. FAILURE has 7 letters, so does SUCCESS.

10. BELOW has 5 letters, so does ABOVE.

11. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.

12. ANGER has 5 letters, so does HAPPY.

13. RIGHT has 5 letters, so does WRONG.

14. RICH has 4 letters, so does POOR.

15. FAIL has 4 letters, so does PASS.

16. KNOWLEDGE has 9 letters, so does IGNORANCE.

Are they all by Coincidence? We should choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a double-edged sword.
If you think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the grace of God that woke you up. If you are grateful to God, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF GOD that we are alive.

(1) (Reply)

Nikelloblog Jokes Pidgin Proverbs (funniest) / Comedy / Dating In Naija Vs Dating Abroad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.