Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Joined Cult To Meet Davido – Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cult To Meet Davido – Suspect Confesses (253 Views)

Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Joined Cult To Meet Davido – Suspect Confesses by jidxin(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Obi Adegoke, a 25-year-old suspected member of the cult has confessed that he was lured into the group with promises that he would meet music star, Davido.

Adegoke, who was among 27 suspected cultists paraded by the Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgal on Wednesday said he was an upcoming music artist.
He said he believed meeting Davido would have helped his music career.

He said: “I am an Aiye member (). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I join, I will be able to meet him.

“It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now.

“I am renouncing my membership of Aiye. I will never belong to any cult again. They should look at my face very well. They will never see me in their midst again.
“I lived at Oniru in Lekki. I used to be a domestic help. Since I joined, I have not done anything bad. I habe not killed anybody. I just wanted to be a famous musician.”
Further speaking, Adegoke said he regretted being on the fast lane, adding that if he had remained steadfast, he would not have landed into trouble.

Re: I Joined Cult To Meet Davido – Suspect Confesses by Mynd44: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2018

(1)

Married Plumber Flogged Mercilessly For Molesting 9-year-old Girl In Bayelsa. / Kidnappers Abduct Kaduna Monarch And Wife, Kill Police Guard / Nigerian Facebook Fraudster Has Been Sentenced To A One-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.