Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (19057 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by resurgent2019: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
bot101:

How would you feel if a guy approaches you for a relationship?? It affects others ooo!! I don't want to imagine how I'll react to such scenario, someone would probably land in a hospital with a black eye because the trauma of such an event is one I would not forget in a lifetime. They should do their LGBT whatever, I don't care, just don't bring it in my direction.

If any gay comes to meet you, give am blow for eye. But don’t deny them of their rights.

Nigeria is not progressing despite our acclaimed religiosity. Nigerians are the most wicked people in the world and that’s why the country is a shit hole!

Concentrate on your politicians and leave gay people to burst each other’s ass!

12 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by AlphaStyles(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

Don't be daft. if world powers decide to enforce it on Africa, we would have no choice. they are the ones feeding Africa. with aids, grants and what nots... We are like Dogs, and Dogs always does what his master ask of it.
na ur family members be dog idiot with slave mentality

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by brunojnr(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Pataricatering(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
The world is ending soon y'all should give your life to Christ.

I spit on India

I spit on LGBT

I spit on all form of evil

I spit on corrupt Nigeria politicians

I spit on this shit hole
spit on yourself too while ur at it ! Bleeding Christian extremist !

7 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by brunojnr(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
of wad pleasure and joy doo men derive from diggin anoda man's shit hole

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by bot101(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
resurgent2019:

Is that how to convert people ? Through scare mongering? Lemme tell you something, that tactic has failed.

You religious are the most wicked people. You are bitter, hateful and resentful. You want everyone to die if they don’t live their lives the way you want it. Jesus Christ that I serve is not so judgmental. Stop scaring people with death and hell fire. If the world wants to end, let it end. We are all in this together.

Instead of you to preach the word with your good deeds, you feel scaring people is better. You are only making your evangelism harder. Of the all the trouble in Nigeria, it is the issue of gay people who are bursting each other’s ass that religious people are concerned about. Una no go ever learn, no wonder our politicians dey enjoy.

Abeg shift with your bias wey dey block your eyes.

If a meteorologist tells you that when the sky is cloudy, rain will fall, and I happens exactly has he said, when next the weather becomes cloudy, you find a shelter or an umbrella and let people around you know its gonna rain.

Similarly, the bible told us that when you see these signs, you should know the world is coming to an end, and we have seen many of those signs, despite being predicted over 1000 years ago. Although there are a few more we are yet to see, as well as some that just started manifesting. These are things that are happening physically, nothing spiritual about them.

It is only pertinent and wise to prepare for that event, as well as warn others, and that's not scaremongering. Even if you don't believe, the bible is not just a religious book, its also a history book, you should read it for history's sake and stop saying what you do not know.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Newboss(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Very very good move. angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by tstx(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
AlphaStyles:
na ur family members be dog idiot with slave mentality

Mumu wey still dey live in delusion
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
spit on yourself too while ur at it ! Bleeding Christian extremist !
I spit on your grave bloody uncercumsied Philistines

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Newboss(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
joeace2001:

But it affects people. I don't want to exchange pleasantries with gay guys and they suddenly get a vibe for me.
You think cute girls want to exchange pleasantries with an ugly guy and he suddenly get a vibe for them ? angry
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Maket: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let there be mass exodus of our gay advocates to india

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Newboss(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
I'm speechless
India of all countries
India that resisted western culture to a very large extent
The end is truly close by!!!
This has nothing to do with western culture but with treating a human like one. angry

You are a religious person, so you are not in the class of logical people. angry No need. angry But just know that homosexuality is natural. There are homosexual animals. I for one have seen homosexual cows. Yes, a male cow humping and banging another male cow in a herd of cattle. angry This is a well documented stuff all over the world. angry

So don't even say "unnatural", because that would make you sound absolutely ignorantangry

10 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
statusquoante:

Shattap!
Homosexuality is evil.
Chikena
is it your evil?
leave them let them practice their evil in peace. it's not as if they are forcing you to join them in their evil.

9 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Justpassingby2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
So you mean this country wey be say to kiss for their movies those days fit do this? I yam not understand
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
bot101:

How would you feel if a guy approaches you for a relationship?? It affects others ooo!! I don't want to imagine how I'll react to such scenario, someone would probably land in a hospital with a black eye because the trauma of such an event is one I would not forget in a lifetime. They should do their LGBT whatever, I don't care, just don't bring it in my direction.

you would tell him you are not gay naa ni.

it's not like he can force you to become gay.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
joeace2001:

But it affects people. I don't want to exchange pleasantries with gay guys and they suddenly get a vibe for me.

don't vibe back then.

it's not like you must enter gay relationship if one vibes for you.

tell the person you are not gay...

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Maket: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

Don't be daft. if world powers decide to enforce it on Africa, we would have no choice. they are the ones feeding Africa. with aids, grants and what nots... We are like Dogs, and Dogs always does what his master ask of it.
if the continent doesn't has choice, the moral individuals in the continent have choice never to use spoon to open the padlock but the key meant for it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by uchennamani(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Xaos:
A moment of silence for India sad
Which silence exactly? A moment of silence for South Africa, India, Canada, USA, Denmark, Britain? A loud applause for Nigeria, shebi? Which of these countries are we better than? What goes on between homosexuals and lesbians is none of my business.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
sportskid:

God will not allow it. Christians and Muslims alike will rise against it and Fight It, and Stop it

why would they fight against it?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Centcanada:
For the judge to have legalise gay in India, he or she must have been long involve in gay b4

So shortsighted. Typical Nigerian with little or no knowledge at all, and yet, as loud as an earthquake. Pity.
So if a judge discharges and acquits an accused thief, then the judge must be a thief. Once again, pity!

For your education, the fact that somebody supports something does not mean he has done that thing, is doing it, or will ever do it. He is simply expressing his support for whatever it is, based on its merit rather than emotions and sentiments.

10 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
brunojnr:
of wad pleasure and joy doo men derive from diggin anoda man's shit hole

tunary:
How can a man put his dick inside another man's anus and be enjoying it, I just can't understand this at all
Something spiritual must be involve

it's their enjoyment not yours. that you don't enjoy it not understand how they enjoy it does not mean they should not enjoy it.

because I don't like garri does not mean I will stop those that like garri from drinking it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
sportskid:
This is Highly Ungodly, and Unnatural. May It never happen in Nigeria,

what's your business with their ungodly and unnatural? does it affect you?

why are you shooking body in their ungodly and unnatural?

let them be ungodly and unnatural in peace, they are not touching you.

masturbation, prostitution, fornication are also ungodly and unnatural. are any of these ungodly act criminalized by the law?
Abi we should start prosecuting those that do these things too?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by jamalchance(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Legal or not ... They still engage in it
Besides gay sex is the least of their problem and ours

3 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gggg102:

is it your evil?

leave them let them practice their evil in peace.
it's not as if they are forcing you to join them in their evil.

Why are they flaunting the evil in my face?

Why do they want me to accept them for who they are?

Why can't they just remain anonymous?

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
X
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
statusquoante:

Why are they flaunting the evil in my face?

Why do they want me to accept them for who they are?

Why can't they just remain anonymous?

how are they flaunting it in your face?

what they want is no discrimination. even Jesus did not discriminate against sinners. he preached to them to repent, he did not punish anyone, he even ate with them.
the punishment is for the judgement day if they don't repent.
they are fighting against discrimination.
they are doing what they like and they are not bothering you. why are you bothered they are using their personal liberty.

define anonymous.
are you anonymous?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by EsanEmmanuel(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

You are the smartest person on this thread

Nigerians are so daft.
your generations are daft! ode omo

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Horus(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
What happen in other people's bedroom is none of my business

3 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Omooba224: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
EsanEmmanuel:
your generations are daft! ode omo
You just manifested his statement. How does two grown up individuals' sexual consent affect your life? Oh! Sorry you must be a religious zealot.. ieme

4 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Horus(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves.
If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different sexual preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you are afraid you might become
a homosexual or a lesbian

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Xbee007(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
bot101:

Abeg shift with your bias wey dey block your eyes.

If a meteorologist tells you that when the sky is cloudy, rain will fall, and I happens exactly has he said, when next the weather becomes cloudy, you find a shelter or an umbrella and let people around you know its gonna rain.

Similarly, the bible told us that when you see these signs, you should know the world is coming to an end, and we have seen many of those signs, despite being predicted over 1000 years ago. Although there are a few more we are yet to see, as well as some that just started manifesting. These are things that are happening physically, nothing spiritual about them.

It is only pertinent and wise to prepare for that event, as well as warn others, and that's not scaremongering. Even if you don't believe, the bible is not just a religious book, its also a history book, you should read it for history's sake and stop saying what you do not know.
The Bible that is full of childish fairy tales or which one? You know they have been saying the world will soon come to an end since the beginning of Abrahamic religion.

Guy, live and let's live. Of all the problems plaguing Nigerians, their issue is with gay right. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gggg102:

how are they flaunting it in your face?

what they want is no discrimination. even Jesus did not discriminate against sinners. he preached to them to repent, he did not punish anyone, he even ate with them.
the punishment is for the judgement day if they don't repent.
they are fighting against discrimination.
they are doing what they like and they are not bothering you. why are you bothered they are using their personal liberty.

define anonymous.
are you anonymous?

On what basis will I discriminate against somebody based on what he does inside his closet if he doesn't flaunt it at me

How will I even know he is gay if he doesn't flaunt it at me

Gays unlike other sinners don't want to accept that they are sinners and as such don't intend to repent. There lies the problem.

They are evil!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iran Could Make Materials For A Nuclear Bomb In Just 12 DAYS, US Warns ( Pics) / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.