Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (19040 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
statusquoante:

If I do, promise to disappear like fart.
Your ignorance is annoying me!

See who is talking about ignorance.

Post it Mr knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
wirinet:

See who is talking about ignorance.

Post it Mr knowledge.

Psalm 110:1
110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mark 12:36
12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Isaiah 9:6
9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Will you gerrout now

Ignoramus!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
statusquoante:

Psalm 110:1
110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mr knowledge, please explain how this verse even remotely refer to jesus. Which LORD said unto which lord that he will make his enemies his footstool?
I hope you know that in aristocratic societies, Kings are superior to lords.

Mark 12:36
12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Same as above

Isaiah 9:6
9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
I do not also understand how this verse relate remotely to Jesus. Which government was ever upon jesus 's shoulder? Not the government of Rome, not the government of ancient Palestine and definitely not the government of Israel. I even thought you would say he would be named Emmanuel. To make matters worse the title Jesus christus was not given to him by his parents or called so when he was alive, he was given the title after his death

Will you gerrout now

Ignoramus!

So that is all you have mr. Intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
wirinet:

Mr knowledge, please explain how this verse even remotely refer to jesus. Which LORD said unto which lord that he will make his enemies his footstool?
I hope you know that in aristocratic societies, Kings are superior to lords.

Same as above j

I do not also understand how this verse relate remotely to Jesus. Which government was ever upon jesus 's shoulder? Not the government of Rome, not the government of ancient Palestine and definitely not the government of Israel. I even thought you would say he would be named Emmanuel. To make matters worse the title Jesus christus was not given to him by his parents or called so when he was alive, he was given the title after his death

So that is all you have mr. Intelligent.

I knew it!
A typical son of perdition will have every explanation albeit daft for the verses.

FYI, Jesus was the one speaking in Mark 12:26
I suggest you go read the whole chapter.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
statusquoante:

I knew it!
A typical son of perdition will have every explanation albeit daft for the verses.

Throwing your hands up in defeat so soon. I thought you will scatter my arguments with your superior knowledge

FYI, Jesus was the one speaking in Mark 12:26
I suggest you go read the whole chapter.

Mark12:26 ke? I thought we were talking about mark 12:36.

You opined that Psalm 110:1 was referring to Jesus, you are know asking me who was saying those words. Can you put your thoughts together? Jesus might as well be reading from the Torah when making those statements.
You are displaying the same dementia attributed to trump. Is it that infectious?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Quidquopro: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
wirinet:

Throwing your hands up in defeat so soon. I thought you will scatter my arguments with your superior knowledge

Mark12:26 ke? I thought we were talking about mark 12:36.

You opined that Psalm 110:1 was referring to Jesus, you are know asking me who was saying those words. Can you put your thoughts together? Jesus might as well be reading from the Torah when making those statements.
You are displaying the same dementia attributed to trump. Is it that infectious?

If you think I am about to dissuade you from going to hell, you must be a joker.

Double up bro!

Revelation 22:11-12
22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

By the way, comparing me with Trump is a compliment.
I am happy when nonentities rant about me.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by KayceeBanks: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
It won't be supported by their Buddhist population, I believe.

This shouldn't be done in Nigeria tho. If it is angry
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Opharhe: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
statusquoante:

Homosexuality is only legal in some states in the US. Not everywhere.
The U.S. supreme court has taken a new form since Trump emerged. Obama's devilish ideology will no longer be upheld.

China You must be kidding me.
The Supreme Court judgement stands in the US. It is law. I'm not kidding you about China. The internet is at your fingertips. Go figure.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2018
JeromeBlack:

You can't fight corruption.

You can't fight for human rights.

You can't fight against poverty

It is gays that you want to fight against.

Shithole Nigerian

Gays are a form of corruption and an insult to human dignity. So, yeah. We need to group them among the evils assailing Nigeria.
Punkass fruitie.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by JeromeBlack: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Gays are a form of corruption and an insult to human dignity. So, yeah. We need to group them among the evils assailing Nigeria.
Punkass fruitie.

Has Nigeria ever had a gay president? Is it gays that turned this country upside down.

There are many issues to face other than gays.

Abeg, get sense.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Aaronsrod: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
In the Bible God tells us to kill them.

If we do not kill them God will punish us and our children.

We suffer enough in Naija.

This people must die.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by JeromeBlack: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This people must die.

Go and carry stone and kill them.
Fanatic coward.

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by budaatum: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2018
statusquoante:

The difference is that America was founded on Christian values and is a Christian country ......

Got it
It was? Was America lost at some point then till "Christian values" found it? Must be like that river in Nigeria founded by a certain Mungo Park but which those living along its bank fishing their food out the water never knew was there!

Did those "Christian values" include exterminating the locals and enslaving the impoverished and blacks too, by any chance?

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by budaatum: 1:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Aaronsrod:

This people must die.
O Lord God I thank you that you made me an atheist or I might have turned out a stupid imbecilic cretin!

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by statusquoante: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

It was? Was America lost at some point then till "Christian values" found it? Must be like that river in Nigeria founded by a certain Mungo Park but which those living along its bank fishing their food out the water never knew was there!

Are you honestly expecting an answer for this question You are actually confusing the use of the word 'founded' in both scenarios I thought you are smart...

Did those "Christian values" include exterminating the locals and enslaving the impoverished and blacks too, by any chance?

Conquests and crusades are as old as mankind. They have nothing to do with "Christian values".
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
statusquoante:

Are you honestly expecting an answer for this question You are actually confusing the use of the word 'founded' in both scenarios I thought you are smart...

Conquests and crusades are as old as mankind. They have nothing to do with "Christian values".

but morality and law is has everything to do with Christian values...

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
budaatum:

O Lord God I thank you that you made me an atheist or I might have turned out a stupid imbecilic cretin!

that guy is one of you.

1 Like

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by budaatum: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gggg102:

that guy is one of you.
"One of you", how?
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 2:54am On Sep 30, 2018
budaatum:
"One of you", how?
he is an atheist.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by budaatum: 3:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Gggg102:

he is an atheist.
I don't understand how that relates to our discussion.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
budaatum:

I don't understand how that relates to our discussion.

it seems you were calling him imbecilic because of his 'theistic' comment.
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by budaatum: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gggg102:

it seems you were calling him imbecilic because of his 'theistic' comment.
I think you perceive wrong. I was extremely careful with my choice of words!
budaatum:

Besides, that comment quoted Aaronsrod whose god tells to kill people!
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Gggg102(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
budaatum:
I think you perceive wrong. I was extremely careful with my choice of words!
Besides, that comment quoted Aaronsrod!

my fault for misunderstanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Walamu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Here is a Catholic priest, the Archbishop of Durban in South Africa saying paedophilia is NOT a crime. No little kids back side is safe from people with this kind of world view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g

This is not about sexual desire. Raping children is another way of attacking the bloodline of people you want to conquer. So they set up their Churches in lands of Africa where their armies have just destroyed all the infrastructure of the African Kingdom that once flourished. Because of the war and slavery, the people have no food, they burned down farms so the King couldn't continue to raise an army. They destroyed the seamstress where clothes were being made, they killed the blacksmith and his sons, they killed the herbalists, they destroyed the trade acquisition schools set up by the Kings, they kill the traditional priests so there's no one to go to when the people get sick. Then they tell you to take your children to them at 3 and 4 years old so they can rape them and indoctrinate them. The Christian and Catholics have been raping children worldwide for centuries. And I'm telling you what the ancestors told me that they are only interested in destroying African civilization. Stop calling it sexual desire for this is nothing more than warfare. These priests are trained to rape children because many of them were adopted as children and raped by priests. There's no appealing to this class of African people who just do not have no soul because they've been robbed of it at a young age. Many of them are fighting for LGBT and I've proven to you its a satanist's founded movement.

You see a man doesn't want to marry an adult woman who can easily take his joystick and not do her any damage. Yet he would rather put his joystick into the anus of a little boy or girl and ruin their body for life. This is pure satanic. Africa needs to directly confront this issue of Christians, Catholics and Muslims who practice this sort of way around child sacrifice. It is child sacrifice to rape a child because that child now ruined for life. If not for the grace of the Almighty a few of them that recover never would have a normal human life where they live out their destiny that God gave them.

There is only one God. We can't allow these satanic people to define what God is and what he approves and doesn't approve of.

Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by Walamu(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Walamu:
Here is a Catholic priest, the Archbishop of Durban in South Africa saying paedophilia is NOT a crime. No little kids back side is safe from people with this kind of world view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g

This is not about sexual desire. Raping children is another way of attacking the bloodline of people you want to conquer. So they set up their Churches in lands of Africa where their armies have just destroyed all the infrastructure of the African Kingdom that once flourished. Because of the war and slavery, the people have no food, they burned down farms so the King couldn't continue to raise an army. They destroyed the seamstress where clothes were being made, they killed the blacksmith and his sons, they killed the herbalists, they destroyed the trade acquisition schools set up by the Kings, they kill the traditional priests so there's no one to go to when the people get sick. Then they tell you to take your children to them at 3 and 4 years old so they can rape them and indoctrinate them. The Christian and Catholics have been raping children worldwide for centuries. And I'm telling you what the ancestors told me that they are only interested in destroying African civilization. Stop calling it sexual desire for this is nothing more than warfare. These priests are trained to rape children because many of them were adopted as children and raped by priests. There's no appealing to this class of African people who just do not have no soul because they've been robbed of it at a young age. Many of them are fighting for LGBT and I've proven to you its a satanist's founded movement.

You see a man doesn't want to marry an adult woman who can easily take his joystick and not do her any damage. Yet he would rather put his joystick into the anus of a little boy or girl and ruin their body for life. This is pure satanic. Africa needs to directly confront this issue of Christians, Catholics and Muslims who practice this sort of way around child sacrifice. It is child sacrifice to rape a child because that child now ruined for life. If not for the grace of the Almighty a few of them that recover never would have a normal human life where they live out their destiny that God gave them.

There is only one God. We can't allow these satanic people to define what God is and what he approves and doesn't approve of.

Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Catholic pedophiles
Re: Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court by aimmoney9: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
CRAZY PEEPS IF THEIR PARENTS WERE HOMOSEXUAL I WONDER HOW THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN

SEEING THIS, PIGS MIGHT FLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Sails Ship Through South China Sea, After China Institutes New Maritime ID / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) / Iranian Child Bride Facing Execution For Killing Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.