Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Am Not Planning To Go Anywhere Including Juventus - Marcelo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not Planning To Go Anywhere Including Juventus - Marcelo. (392 Views)

Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / Buhari Not Planning To Impose State Of Emergency On Anambra…obiano / Falling Off From A Luxury Car Pose Nw Trendin Including A Santa Claus See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Planning To Go Anywhere Including Juventus - Marcelo. by uneeking(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2018
The world of football has surely taken a different turn in recent times. Some people can go to any length just to "develop" sensational news overnight.

If Messi coughs, it can be interpreted as unhappiness with the coach.

Let Ronaldo catch cold and it will be interpreted as he intentionally not wanting to play a particular game.

It is in the same line that some people have gone to press about Marcelo and Real Madrid. He purportedly is planning to move on to Juventus F.C.!

All of that came about as a result of his substitution in the team's last game. No player likes to be substituted when he is enjoying the game and Marcelo naturally was not happy to taken off in that game but then does that mean he went on to tell some people that as a result of that action, he is leaving Real? I can bet my monthly earnings that Marcelo did not do that.

And of course, the player has come to correct that insinuation. In fact, he has gone to the extent of saying that he intends to retire at Real Madrid. He has assured fans that he plans to see out his career at Real Madrid, where he has won three successive Champions League titles and four in total since arriving from Fluminense in 2007. He went on to say:

Please read on here:http://uneekomunikations.com/i-am-not-planning-to-go-anywhere-including-juventus-marcelo/

Re: I Am Not Planning To Go Anywhere Including Juventus - Marcelo. by uneeking(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2018
This is surely sweet news to the ears of the fans of #RealMadrid.
Re: I Am Not Planning To Go Anywhere Including Juventus - Marcelo. by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Chaiii.. Ronaldo right now

(1) (Reply)

Massive Giveaway!!! / 26 Facts About Microsoft Co-founder Paul Gardner Allen You May Not Know. / See The Pathetic State Of The Federal Road At Umunya In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.