Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 PM

Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station (11394 Views)

Shoprite Workers Embark On Protests In Ibadan, Shut Down Company Indefinitely / Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Johnboom: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Is this the legacy that Bukola Saraki will laid down for Nigeria ?
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Afamed: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
What has become a trend for over 3 months now is the BON interfering and muscling media stations to dance to the tune of APC!
Read again but slowly this time

2 Likes

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
What has become a trend for over 3 months now is the BON interfering and muscling media stations to dance to the tune of APC!
Let's not politicise this issue.

What has APC got to do with this news?

If only we can be able to call our leaders to order instead of politicising issues, these old men would have changed long ago.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by emmie14: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2018
abc115:
grin angry grin grin
Saraki home state
What do what him to do?
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Zuorom: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2018
They should just rename kwara state to saraki state because bukola saraki's son will still continue the dynasty when he is gone since the people don't want to have sense
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by frankwyte: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2018
kingkakaone:

Let's not politicise this issue.

What has APC got to do with this news?

If only we can be able to call our leaders to order instead of politicising issues, these old men would have changed long ago.
Have wondered why it is happening now? Look at the AIT saga, Ekiti state saga, The Benue and Rivers state all have similarities with BON.... I have been monitoring with keen interest buddy.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by 13october: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=dukie25 post=70947627][/quote]
13october the same station l know
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by HotMario: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
What a terribly written article, poorly copied and pasted.

Some people will blame Saraki for this
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Ingocof(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2018
only the sensible will understand the atrocities Saraki has committed in kwara state, I know that some people will ask if he is the governor but know quite right today that Saraki has been the governor of kwara state since 2003 he only installed his stooge to hold the office for him, I am from kwara state and I can tell you that nothing of government is working in the state, Saraki and his boy stooge Ahmed has destroyed everything and I only pity some idiots campaigning for this looter to become their President but thank God that will NEVER happen.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Vado(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
If you are unfortunate to be born there, make it a priority to leave that empty state at all cost. Kwara is a joke. Shithole backward state.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by yazach: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
When Saraki become IPOB president, he will open new radio station for the ipob

1 Like

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Ingocof(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:

you are permitted to read it again but do that with your sense intact.

1 Like

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Jabioro: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Nothing like radio Kwara..is a dead station in and out.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Skodiswayze(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2018
I schooled in Kwara for 7 years, bukola has killed the people and unborn children in the state, walai no be joke.

yumubelek:
IT IS NOT GOOD IN KWARA

I woke up around 6:50 a.m this morning and tuned to 99.0 Midland FM hoping to listen to news program 'The Issue' and found out the station was shut. I thought once that may be their workers were on strike cause the news of Kwara state government not paying them for months has been lingering for weeks.

This is actually how Bukola Saraki and his errand boy (Gov Fatai) want to continue to make people suffer by not paying them as at when due. Bukola has done more harm to Kwara than benefits. He's a curse and barrier to the development of Kwara at large. Saraki, you'll not go unpunished as almighty Allah will avenge for the poor masses you've suffered in the state. And to those supporting you and hailing your wicked ways. May the good Lord you worship pay you back and reward your way according to your measure.

I'm sad people are owed for months in a state where we have Senate President as the Governor in disguise. Bukola how much money will make you satisfy? For how long will you keep punishing us in Kwara? For how long do you think you'll live? Or do you think you'll live forever?

Wallahi, on the contrary, it's not good here in Kwara.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Charmingrascal(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2018
I am in Ilorin and I can tell u that Radio Kwara is as useless as the Gov of Kwara State and his God father Saraki. They have sold virtually all the lands in Ilorin, yet they are owing salaries. Kwara civil servants are suffering, workers don't get their full salary. Bukola Saraki ruled for eight years there was nothing to show for it. In Kwara state we had Matchco (matches producing industry) we had Kwara Textile company, Kwara Furnitures is also there. With both Saraki and Ahmed sixteen years of ruling the state none of this industries could be resuscitated. That's why I am always surprised when I see some people rooting for Saraki to be Nigeria President. Saraki is a very corrupt politician who is milking Kwara dry. To know how bad it is Ahmed is now hated in his home town, he is just a puppet being controlled by his master Saraki.

Saraki is a thief! Ahmed is a puppet

2 Likes

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Cajal(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
polite2:
Plz saraki do everything in ur power to pay those paid enemies, they won't stop until they dent ur name.
....hmmmm
Just as there were paid to be involved in offa robbery incidence
Just as there were paid to dent his name concerning siciete genarale bank

2 Likes

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by clippers: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2018
saraki and fatai has succeeded in destroying their political careers. Yet they keep claiming they don't owe anybody in d state.

kwarans pls support Akogun n co to unseat saraki dynasty in all facets of political history in d state.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by candygist: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:
Nigeria sef Everytime na so so strike......

Did you read the story at all ?
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by candygist: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Kunleskey:
Very dull radio station.
Whether they shut it down or not, the like of other radio stations has overshadowed the radio station.
It's normal. Private radio station always overshadows govt radio own radio.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by candygist: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:

Read and undestand. Don't just jump into conclusion
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by ikobong(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2018
A broadcasting outfit in Calabar, Cross River State requires the services of marketers for immediate employment. Interested candidate MUST be resident in calabar and possesses at least one year experience in marketing. Experience in broadcast marketing will be an added advantage. Send your CV to radiomediamarketer@gmail.com. Vacancy available until 17th September, 2018.

Responsibilities
• monitoring competitor activities;
• supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
• maintaining and updating customer databases;
• organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• sourcing advertising opportunities,
• Team player.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Glare247(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
They should just rename kwara state to saraki state because bukola saraki's son will still continue the dynasty when he is gone since the people don't want to have sense

Bros,y u dey abuse us for kwara naa,we know we don mumu but come 2019,inshallah we will liberate d state from d shackles of of slavery,politics is local, we are making progress,

1 Like

Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Firstpage: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
Have wondered why it is happening now? Look at the AIT saga, Ekiti state saga, The Benue and Rivers state all have similarities with BON.... I have been monitoring with keen interest buddy.

Dumb mofo. Did you see any news relating to BON here?
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Meritocracy: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kwarans are now feeling pains of long time mugu.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by frankwyte: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Firstpage:

Dumb mofo. Did you see any news relating to BON here?
If you study politics very well you will not be asking this dumb question
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Enice(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
The land was sold to- guess who? S-r-ki. Input the first alphabet into the links
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Airoflaw(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=dukie25 post=70947627][/quote]
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
God quickly send Messiah to the good people of Kwara State from Saraki's exploitation.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
I understand but what made the staff to protest here was because of the state government.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
I understand but what made the staff to protest here was because of the actions of the state government.
Re: Radio Kwara Staff Shut Down Station by Firstpage: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
frankwyte:
If you study politics very well you will not be asking this dumb question

Even after seeing why they went on strike you are relating t to BON. Your hatred will lead you untimely death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salary - How Much Is Enough To Sustain An Average Nigerian / Degree Vs Certifications: Which Should You Go For? – A Detailed Guide. / Why You Should Be Career Conscious As A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.