Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (98806 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
i dont like women that like cats...
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
infact....i dont like women that like dabbling around with pets like dogs or cats......

i dont like women with pets a tall....i had very bad experience with them.....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have fullstop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Shuo?! Some men can lie for Jesus sha! grin grin wink

After you carefully looked her from head to middle you want to yarn "sapiosexual"... ok, I don hear grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
SirL0neWolf:
One day the boobs will fall, the ass will sag, then what will happen? Real blessings stay for life. Work on your brain girl

Thesame way a man's balls will sag and the joystick wrinkled the more... don't always seize every opportunity to castigate a woman, felicitate and appreciate the beautiful creation of God as illustrated in that lady's full plumpy boobs and protruding backside, that lady is a violent work of art and a beauty for any discerning man to savour from afar like us over here or at close quarters the way her guy or any lucky fella does.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
i am a black man...i dont understand this pet stuff... undecided undecided
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
I prefer the ass, n boobs biko.
me and you suppose dey leave for the same house

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
nextstep:

Shuo?! Some men can lie for Jesus sha! grin grin wink

After you carefully looked her from head to middle you want to yarn "sapiosexual"... ok, I don hear grin

we are still around....all of una want to become white in the brain.....no biggy....

but men like us were raised to be black...

just the way it is.....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by HeartOfGold(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just an advert norin mor. Good luck cal
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by win2kwire: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thank junk foo for your cellulite.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have fullstop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

its over joor....dont even try....

its the television generation now.....

i remember a bro telling me to dont care and fvck my way threw........chaiiii....

generation,dont care....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Curry30: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
If only she knew that even mad women have boobs and buts she wouldn't be so proud of it.

21st century girls are unbelievable. Shallow pipo
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
please weed is not good for your health lady

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Topmaike007:
me and you suppose dey leave for the same house

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
me na only dat pant for d first pix me lik joor.any other thng dia me no see am joor. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
my d1ck won't stop misbehaving after staring. see her waist like propose second Niger bridge

she's p.h.a.t (pretty, hot and tempting)

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Movic1:

liars, do men lost after brains or after bress and yanshh

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by 93Miles: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
JustAPhase:

Which one be "Thanks God" again?

The op of this thread created the thread with this topic "Lady thank God for forgiving"
I told him/her to edit it to "lady thanks God for giving"

davodyguy quoted me with "RIP English"
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by valtech24: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Get your million games here
https://www./2094471967535173/
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
SirL0neWolf:
One day the boobs will fall, the ass will sag, then what will happen? Real blessings stay for life. Work on your brain girl

That's what most people don't know, every blessing is not suppose to be permanent.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by assyn(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Movic1:

Story!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
God no even pity this one dash am small brain
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
darlenese:

liars, do men lost after brains or after bress and yanshh
no mind am
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
today,we are living in a world were women think they are not different than men.....enjoy...!!!!

they dont even care to bare the consequence.....

i dont even know how many children i have all over the world..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Beautiful n endowed body with fish brain...
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
I thank him for my ass everyday.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by emmie14: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
SirL0neWolf:
As she slags you will also slag as a guy. You age with her. If she doesn't have brains you develop her if you think you have brains after all our brains are developed in schools.
I like that lady with or without brain. I will educate her.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by emmie14: 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
ViaGist:
See All Her Sexy Unclad Photos Here >>>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos
I need her contact. Need to meet her. I don't pretend.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Gidiclass: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2018
WAEC GCE 2018 YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA LANGUAGES OBJECTIVE & ESSAY ANSWERS NOW AVAILABLE HERE http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2018/09/06/waec-gce-2018-yoruba-igbo-and-hausa-languages-objective-essay-answers-now-available-here/
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Patosky4U: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2018
Sex object is all I can see
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Keenysbojan(m): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2018
there was a thread on nairaland that talk about how people used to dress bak in d days in western country, even at the beach, please som1 shud help me with the link. I will be grateful. Thank you
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by anyicash(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
you just lied..I know you. She is exactly what you really want...

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2018
The shape of the body move me but the last pic teeth � be like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.