Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (98803 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Eventspro23: 4:11am On Sep 07, 2018
Nawa oooo
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Punishment1: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2018
Haha,I actually follow this girl on twitter.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have fullstop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

[img]https://media1./images/d8bc5ba6e6bb9196e26d64aab8b520c0/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:37am On Sep 07, 2018
generationz:

continue lying there

Is like you have a full stop for breasts abi? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, sorry o!

Meanwhile...

Sex has really empowered women.

I didn't say so.

Pretty Mike did.

But I totally concur.

Useless sex objects everywhere. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Sex object,her mates are thanking GOd for brain. dumbskull with big boobs and big yansh.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 4:44am On Sep 07, 2018
nanakgh:
Lol definitely an asset in today's world though. Speaks more about the state of our world as opposed to her as a person. All these hypocrites insulting her are here for a reason. All the abuse is to pass the public's test of morality

You are a truthful person. Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Vince77(m): 4:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Paidrooll:
Can someone just tell her to read the book of ECCLESIASTES frm start to finish

smiley smiley The only book in the bible that I read.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 5:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Olosho up and down
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
dear God, please remember me too cry

If he does, what you gonna do with the blessings
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by femi4: 5:33am On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
dear God, please remember me too cry
your shakara go too much, manage the groundnuts on your chest
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by pyro62(m): 5:50am On Sep 07, 2018
That camel toe, that camel toe..
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 07, 2018
SirL0neWolf:
One day the boobs will fall, the ass will sag, then what will happen? Real blessings stay for life. Work on your brain girl

Especially after 1 or 2. Damn... huge changes in belle, and others
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by pyro62(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2018
It's more honorable to self-service.. Than to straff tha hoe

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by zolajpower: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2018
This is why they are called chicks

ViaGist:
See All Her Sexy Unclad Photos Here >>>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Dollabiz: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2018
hmm
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2018
See ur thick bumbum like my own grin grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2018
nanauju:

Since when did men start caring about brains

dont misunderstand....their are men that prefer brains....but we would nak any woman without brains too....

women with brains turn me more on....

i would nak that adeosun lady like kilode....

kiikikiki....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by zazzi: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Hahahahahah. Bros u get mouth
SirL0neWolf:

See this guy, you never see ass wey dey reach back of knee before.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2018
You try small but......
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have full stop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Modified

Can't stop laughing, more than 20 quotes and majority are calling me a liar The truth is that every man has a different background, different upbringing, different mode of behaviour and life itself is about choices. We all have Irresistible qualities we want in a woman, yours can be different from mine.. there are still men out there, who don't find big boobs or big ass attractive, we sometimes refuse to accept this fact... Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.
[/s]

[s]
milemimi93:

This is what most women don't know.

Your beauty can't keep a man. Beauty fades.

Your brain is what holds a man down.

[/s]

that's the problem with some of you, always trying to feel relevant by trying to insert yourselves into The life of women.

she is just thanking God for her body. yet you 2 came here to say be about what you consider attractive or not. or what can keep a man or not, who cares ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? who the fuxk cares!!!!! ?? ?? ??

did she tell you she wants you to be attracted to her? did she tell you she is interested in your attraction to her or your lack of it? did she tell you that she is looking for how to keep men?

boys like you cannot mind their business, always trying to jump into everything related to women and trying to insert yourselves into it.

nonsense.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Aburimeernest(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2018
It is your character that matter not your body
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2018
vanida6:
Her breast too much sef gosh
Badt belle angry grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by justtoodark: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
Aburimeernest:
It is your character that matter not your body

thats not true...character oooo,no character oooo....who cares....

i remember phantasizing nakin angela merkel.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

women with power turn me more on.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Newboss:

See who is talking about brain. angry

Just read the kinda grammar you dey blow. angry "... beauty can KEEPS a man" angry
"... to settles" angry

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Emycord: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2018
ViaGist:
See the 'blessings' this beautiful lady is thanking God for, she took to her twitter page to give thanks to God for giving her blessings of endowned boobs and butt. Lol

She wrote;

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos
and brain is not part of the blessings? well according to robert mugabe, its her private part that will suffer. last time 5 girls from anambra won an international event. but this one here is talking trash. well her face shows she got nothing inside that skull
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by emmychina: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2018
ViaGist:
See the 'blessings' this beautiful lady is thanking God for, she took to her twitter page to give thanks to God for giving her blessings of endowned boobs and butt. Lol

She wrote;

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos
they are blessings indeed.
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

After 6 months ....na irritant she go become. There is a reason African men carry last. Too much focus on sex.

Error of generalization
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by emmychina: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by olawapaxy(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2018
ViaGist:
See All Her Sexy Unclad Photos Here >>>> http://gistmore.com/lady-thank-god-forgiving-blessings-endowned-boobs-butt-photos
which kind creation b dis 1 again....
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2018
Movic1:
Men like me are more attracted to your Brain than your Boobs,ass whatever Even if you have full stop as breast i don't care... The brain of a woman matters most.. What's the use of big boobs without brain....

Modified

Can't stop laughing, more than 20 quotes and majority are calling me a liar The truth is that every man has a different background, different upbringing, different mode of behaviour and life itself is about choices. We all have Irresistible qualities we want in a woman, yours can be different from mine.. there are still men out there, who don't find big boobs or big ass attractive, we sometimes refuse to accept this fact... Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.

Don't mind them! We the full stop gang with endowed brains rock real men's world regardless jare grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, say wat?
Yes you heard me right tongue
Re: Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) by STEREOV4545: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2018
Wetin be my own with your useless body. My own is to Bleep you and clean my mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.