Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos (36651 Views)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Amagite(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Ex-beauty queen turned entrepreneur, Dabota Lawson has reacted to photos of Naomi Campbell and Wizkid attending the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London, together.

She posted one of the photos of Naomi and Wizkid and hinted that they have something going, that she (Naomi) has upgraded! She wrote;

"Dammmnnn !!!! I’m Here for this ���������� UPGRADE!!!! Naomi you bad mama ���"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/dabota-lawson-reacts-to-naomi-campbell-and-wizkids-gq-photos.html

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Valro(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2018
She dressed like a hookah

20 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
must you always react to everything na wa oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Shortyy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol. Naomi and younger guys are like..
Someone attach that Zuma's pic please.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by inoki247: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
who is she? we don't know her here in Mushin..

12 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tiwa
Naomi
And now Dabota lawson wan cook head
from there Toke Makinwa and dem gang will take over

Whizkid Money go soon finish

29 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Adalyon(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naomi upgraded from Bubu to Wiz grin...lifeless to virile

19 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
The biiiiitch they arranged for the president but he couldn't get his erection

35 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Star boy wayyyy
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by rhythyson: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
shioor How this one come be news again?

13 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
As far she puts wizkid dick to rest....am ok.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Don't worry, I will fry pawpaw.

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by rhythyson: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shortyy:

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by gaby(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jeez, why does she look scary...

Naomi Naomi...I hope you are not an agbaya 'Cradle Robber' Wizzy is a kid and that's why he isn't Wizman.

Picture be looking like Mummy and Son Nigeria or wherever Limited.

Enjoy my siggy

8 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by DeeTweenie(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wizkid (StarBoy) living it big..

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by TheAngry1: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Valro:
She dressed like a hookah

You typed like a mumu grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by bknight: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Cow and chicken angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by argob44(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wizkid stardom dey fear me sha... this na devil at work not God sha. when the devil blow u, he blow u, but when he is ready to take back, he takes big. Unlike God almighty who gives and add no sorrow. I choose God, I don't know about u. pls visit my blog www.asbgistng.com

19 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by kaen1317: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
If it's Davido now person will not hear word for the next one month

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by uzoma213(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shortyy:
you are welcome

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by lloyds(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Women and fame are like 5&6. . Their crave for guys of fame is unfathomable.

Hmm, Wizzy pray make u live long with all these grand mothers u are carrying about.

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Qsscruz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Our musicians are the only working natural resources that we have. They keep doing us proud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by kingsman66(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
gangstar wiz I sight ur shoe dudu
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
I don't know them, except wizkid.

Someone help me.....I've lost touch of celebrities.

Who's Naomi Campbell and who's dabota Lawson?

What do they do?
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by madenigga(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Davido has humbled Wizkid in matters relating to girls.

You dae sing ''only fake girls would love you when you have " but u go carry Naomi Campbell.

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by omooba969(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
argob44:
Wizkid stardom dey fear me sha... this na devil at work not God sha. when the devil blow u, he blow u, but when he is ready to take back, he takes big. Unlike God almighty who gives and add no sorrow. I choose God, I don't know about u. pls visit my blog www.asbgistng.com

Your skull is full of groundnuts. cool

8 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Heh.
Re: Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos by franchasng: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Adalyon:
Naomi upgraded from Bubu to Wiz grin...lifeless to virile
may Aisha burnt kunu pot mixed with fura de Nunu fall on you there cheesy

Guys, if u want to sleep with many fine and ugly women, just try and get one hot chick, smash her, show her off, get more hot chicks around u and watch all ladies want to devour u cos women follow the crowd; whatever one pretty, popular Lady loves, every lady must want that thing too cool

Sense wee not keel me walahi shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.