Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' (44580 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Try born anoda one.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Aystarz: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
RotgakSlay:
If we no make money, wetin we gain?? grin tongue

grin I know that song
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Dpharisee: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
after killing their child ba?? . . . . Mtcheew! ---------- useless couples

Thats an unfair comment, please allow them to heal from that trauma
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Tundeobama(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
divinelove:
angry

picture could have been better with that fine boy their carelessness killed

ndi ara
you know how many children die in your village hhis month.Are you free from unforeseen circumstances??
Dbanj i love your family bruv.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by madgoat(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
So they lost a child and then went on vacation soon after.
I smell rituals/blood money here lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is outright nonsense.

They should show honor and respect for their child they lost. They should still be in a state of mourning.

Flaunting worthless travel isn't a sign of mourning

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Damseldammie(f): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Life is beautiful & so good when you found your missing rib#complete being who can take & accept you with all your flaws. Wish you a vacation that will spring forth bundle of joy which money can't buy
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by cryptobabe123(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
You are a bigger fool for what you just said.. Mr more careful

Team Ritualist! I hail una ooo
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by toprealman: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
In this kind of environment that looks like one "resort centre" in Ekiti state.
I will be bother about reptile popping out than anything else.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by ibkkk(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Life is beautiful when you are with the right person, This vacation was much needed, Twins fall on you guys..Amen! kiss kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/life-is-beautiful-dbanj-feeds-his-wife.html

kiss

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Bullhari007(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
after they used their son for money ritual.... they think we don't know... AFONJA AJOKA tongue
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by ecclize: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
GraceofGodfollo:

You are a bigger fool for what you just said.. Mr more careful

U are slowpoke
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by jonadaft: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
FrenchWay:
Enjoy the money.
The baby is really pumping money. Ritualists
Osu people and their ritual mentality

This one think say na everybody be like the OSUS

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by marshalldgreat(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Simplep:
I know u might be expecting dis reply bt i will still say it anyways 'BAD BELLE'!!!!!
Poor man's mentality
Pat Pat kiss
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Very romantic

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by gaby(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Replacement baby making things.

Wishing you guys well and luck..

On a lighter note, if a couple on vacation has been slangalized to mean baecation, what should we call and alone vacation?

I'd suggest 'Alocation'..

Enjoy my sigy

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by STILESGANG: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Simplep:
I know u might be expecting dis reply bt i will still say it anyways 'BAD BELLE'!!!!!
Poor man's mentality
You with rich manmentality, how much has it given you? grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by STILESGANG: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
FrenchWay:
Enjoy the money.
The baby is really pumping money. Ritualists
I weas not supposed to laugh at this post but this is funny. Too many clowns grin grin
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Odmic2839(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What you should be doing db is to keep lashing her pussyy everyday and keep pouring sperm into pussyy to make new babies.
can you just imagine African mentality, make e dey Bleep am l, she be dog? Wey d girl no go rest or will they come and call u when dey are about to sex. Rich men don't Bleep anyhow before their wife conceived. Na lazy youth dey Bleep like say him won drill Atlantic Ocean. My guy just park well jare.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by stanliwise(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What you should be doing db is to keep lashing her pussyy everyday and keep pouring sperm into pussyy to make new babies.
??
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by stanliwise(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saheed9:
Dbanj has always kept his family affair iff the internet. I'm i the only one who thinks he's trying his best to show us that everything is fine
This people know what is going on that is why they keep their matter of the internet but still and still they want to still make people know they are happy....hmmm wat a world.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by safetyInspector(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na so life be, we don't appreciate our village palm front because we have them more than enough. I can remember in those days when the used to make something like this for burial ceremony when there was no modern day canopy.
FortifiedCity:
I can get that kind of scenery in my village. See palm fronds wey plenty naim this people dey do shakara anyhow. Someone get me the number of PEACE aIR'S MD. I need to book flight now to my village. Let me go and pack my luggage
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by wildchild1: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Romantic

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Gkemz: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:

Wetin concern you. Why you dey take another person panadol?
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by behold2017: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
illuminate
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by divine2288: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
oga if u don't have money please have sense... check ur post again... u re such a fool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by Czarugo007: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
That place looks like a tomb
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by thaoriginator: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
I see a ghost baby crying in the pics shocked
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by rOsy247(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Awww so sweet. Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' by overcomer90: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bullhari007:
after they used their son for money ritual.... they think we don't know... AFONJA AJOKA tongue
Proffdada:
The sacrifice was sweet and we'll received grin

2 big Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Sophia Williams Gets A Car As Birthday Gift From Young Mula (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.