Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Building Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Construction (2157 Views)

FASTEST ONE STOREY BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EVER BUILT IN 3 WEEKS & 5 DAYS / Roles Of Individual Professionals In Building Construction & Home Deliveries. / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good morning people in the house,I created this page to upload a little of my work, but first I will start with my personal building which I constructed for myself, in case anyone is interested in constructing or practically building, I can guarantee you a befitting and well constructed buildings, please feel free to contact me on this number 0816-290-7678( WhatsApp) or 0810-385-1503
Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Moulding of blocks...I budget 1600 blocks for the construction of two bedroom flat

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Excavations of two bedroom flat foundation

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
olukaygold:
Good morning people in the house,I created this page to upload a little of my work, but first I will start with my personal building which I constructed for myself, in case anyone is interested in constructing or practically building, I can guarantee you a befitting and well constructed buildings, please feel free to contact me on this number 0816-290-7678( WhatsApp) or 0810-385-1503

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Set to go...work is ready!

Re: Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
olukaygold:
Moulding of blocks...I budget 1600 blocks for the construction of two bedroom flat
Nice one
Is the 1600blocks for the entire building or only foundation?
Did u mould the blocks yourself or buy?
Re: Building Construction by Tammynator(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let me sit and learn cheap ways to do my own when the time comes.
Re: Building Construction by Amastermovic(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
the foundation trench is what depth.. because it's almost on the same level with the top soil..

following and pls make sure to include the price for us to gain better

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

Nice one
Did u mould the blocks yourself or buy?
1600blocks is for the entire building.
Re: Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
olukaygold:
1600blocks is for the entire building.
I dont think it is going to be enough...

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Amastermovic:
the foundation trench is what depth.. because it's almost on the same level with the top soil..

following and learning pls make sure to include the price for us to gain better
The trench is 2ft deep cos the land is hard to dig despite heavy rain pouring lately, and the nature of the load(house stricture) requiring support of the land is low relative to the bearing capacity of the surface soils.
So we filled it with concretes.
About the Price, I'm sorry I can't post that online because of business purpose.but you can call me for more details.
Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

I dont think it is going to be enough...
It'll be enough because the 1st couch of the foundation cost us 144blocks.
Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rubbiish:

Nice one
Did u mould the blocks yourself or buy?[b][/b]
I mould it by myself,Check my first picture I uploaded
Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it only...Good morning People in the house.
Re: Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2018
olukaygold:
Ok sir For the block moulding, how many bags of cement did u get from a trip of sand?
Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

Ok sir
For the block moulding, how many bags of cement did u get from a trip of sand?
I scrapped the top soil of the land to mould the blocks... But I think you'll get five bags of cement from one load of single tipper.
Re: Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
olukaygold:

I scrapped the top soil of the land to mould the blocks... But I think you'll get five bags of cement from one load of single tipper.
Lol...u strong ooo

2 Likes

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
majekodunmi518:
olukaygold:
Ok sir
For the block moulding, how many bags of cement did u get from a trip of sand?R
olukaygold:

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...u strong ooo
Lol! It's my job! So I don't see it as a difficult task.
Re: Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
olukaygold:
Lol! It's my job! So I don't see it as a difficult task.
We are following Lets see if that number of blocks will complete this build
Re: Building Construction by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

We are following
Lets see if that number of blocks will complete this build
maybe na kitchen he dey build
Re: Building Construction by Tammynator(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
justjeff:
maybe na kitchen he dey build

No na, that's not a good thing to say. He has decided to share with us. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I'm here to learn 'cheaper safer' ways to get a building done.

2 Likes

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Work in Progress....

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Work in progress...

2 Likes

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning... Work in progress

Re: Building Construction by Neweko: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by joycluv: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2018
Where is your floor plan? Or we should just be looking at blocks? I don't see any sense in opening a construction thread without uploading the floor plan. Otherwise, how can one understand and appreciate the building.

2 Likes

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2018
joycluv:
Where is your floor plan? Or we should just be looking at blocks? I don't see any sense in opening a construction thread without uploading the floor plan. Otherwise, how can one understand and appreciate the building.
Thanks for your contributions
I draw this offhandedly because I've a noetic taste... Since it's my personal house,I don't need a floor plan because I know my taste,more over;I've to cut down all unnecessary fees at all cost and focus on the success of the building...but I'll upload the rough floor plan later...Thanks for your observations.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Neweko:
God bless you
Amen sir
Re: Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2018
Side view

Re: Building Construction by joycluv: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2018
olukaygold:

Thanks for your contributions
I draw this offhandedly because I've a noetic taste... Since it's my personal house,I don't need a floor plan because I know my taste,more over;I've to cut down all unnecessary fees at all cost and focus on the success of the building...but I'll upload the rough floor plan later...Thanks for your observations.
. Dat will be better because we're in a digital age and you don't nid to come to me or meet with me face to face before you can get a contract from me or others through this forum. Dat is why your packaging matters. And it's packaging dat makes d difference. If I follow your thread from floor plan to completion,I might be impressed with what you can do,just like others too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Granite And Chippings At Low Rates / Fully furnished 5bedroom duplex with Swimming pool For Lease At Lekki Phase1 / Please How Can I Retrieve My Late Dad's Pension From Ibtc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.