Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Can We Talk About NYSC, Please? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can We Talk About NYSC, Please? (396 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About NYSC Batch A 2022 / All You Need To Know About NYSC Relocation/redeployment Process / What Your Need To Know About NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Talk About NYSC, Please? by Theladysroom: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
NYSC feels like, that awkward but unescapable pause between you and your plans. It is like, that relative you are barely close to but whom you must introduce your fiancé before the engagement can be finalised.

Every year, thousands of Nigerian youth graduate from the University, join the mob of people waiting for a job. Or waiting to proceed into a business or pursue a post-graduate degree. NYSC feels like, that awkward but unescapable pause between you and your plans. It is like, that relative you are barely close to, but whom you must introduce your fiancé before the engagement can be finalised. I am saying this because even though I feel that serving your country is a wonderful thing, I still think you do not need to be force held by a compulsory scheme to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Accommodation In Kano Sabon Geri / Creating Wealth Through Forex Education / Accommodation In Iwo Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.