Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (52979 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by overseasnbeyond: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Many people on nairaland have poor memory of history hence making some to be pervert, envious and likely want a fake life. The said car that will make you think she is living large was first used by her father 8 years ago
See link #https://www.nairaland.com/367366/2010-l-r-mclaren-live/1 and reported by same nairalnad.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Pitokwe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The difference between her and Dangote's children. Like papa, like pikin. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

Are you saying Yorubas make lots of noise??

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Assassin101: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
"DOGGY" is her favorite

MENTORCH:
This girl will like to be ontop, I can see it clearly.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Maket: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Waiting for when he is 40 to float 40m Benz like mine.

Better money better car
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmm

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by papoose999(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
oshe11:
If only she knows what her father tells us about her.....

Dude dey shame for his SHAMELESS dautaz.......
the level of stupidness you displayed is one of a kind...kudos

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by robert334: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nice one my first crush cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by MENTORCH(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
madgoat:

Clearly not on top of you except when you are using your Vaseline and imagining it grin grin

Who will use Vaseline, what is in the girl apart from her dad being a billionaire. Come to America you will see thousands of Nicki Minaj. What is in this girl.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by MENTORCH(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Assassin101:
"DOGGY" is her favorite

Ok.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by oyepaulkay(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
my major problem is Nt d car, its simply how can i kidnap this girl?

grin grin grin grin grin

How would you want the kidnapper's jail tern to be measured because he definitely won't get away with it??
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by adims96(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's Bill Gates quote abegi!!!

mrjaydee:
Wow nice..some people are just born lucky.

You might be born poor which is not Your fault, but if u die poor its your fault.

Ji Masun!

MrJaydee 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by LordofNaija: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
KingLennon:
Otedola with the money. So if bet9ja pay me my 42 million next week. I fit buy this car carry go flexing 4 banana Island... grin
Bros give me the booking code make we follow play the game together so that if you carry this one I go carry that ehn sister wey Mr Easy dey gbensh
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Fitbillionairep: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
just my spec of geh. black, slim with big boobs, looking a little raz and not too beautiful. this type go make my preek nod continuously
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by divine2288: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
deebsman1:
This man no raise this girls well, see dangote's daughters na
wats d bad thing she has done auntie
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Marbleaik: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
DOG STYLE WILL BE OKAY FOR HER NOW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by cornel9297: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:

Bros give me the booking code make we follow play the game together so that if you carry this one I go carry that ehn sister wey Mr Easy dey gbensh
bahd nigga
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by fizzy1: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
attention seeker........
who move this tin to front page...... grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Midehunlimited: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
well she was bored, so thats the best way to catch fun,
BBNaija Nina sign new endorsement deal with M&S closet USA
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Major0303(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
I need her number.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by thanks12: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
She for invest this money for politics oh
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by KingLennon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
LordofNaija:

Na extension e don play go far sha....
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by SocialJustice: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Daughter of billionaire businessman and Popular Disk Jockey,, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has taken to her Instagram page to share the photo of her Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 2 Door coupe.

Posing by the car for a photo, she showed off the exotic whip with the caption,

'25 sitting on 25 mill! � #currency #cuppyonamission'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dj-cuppy-shows-off-her-mercedes-benz.html

I want to transfer N25m to you so you can buy SLR from your connect when dey thief exotic cars dey sell throwaway.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by mrjaydee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
adims96:

It's Bill Gates quote abegi!!!

Go bleep yourself
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by LordofNaija: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
KingLennon:

Na extension e don play go far sha....
Bros give me like that abeg. Abi you wan go alone
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by redsun(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
What road is she going to drive it on? Diickheads muderfuckers of a thieving father. Her father's wealth is the same as winning euromega lottery -free diet. She should be hiding, instead of flaunting.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by poseidon12: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
This fine car, unfortunately, will rarely be driven because there are no decent roads in Lagos. It will just be sitting there in the parking lot.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by BrokenCock: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
itspzpics:
Is it her dj job DT bring her dis
yes, her job get brand. Her fee to hire her fit even pass d fee to hire wizkid for a show wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Sinach0191(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
I can't wait to be a billionaire

wait o

Dangote daughters no dey flex sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by akinsmyk(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Today I know some news here are fake. That car belongs to Otedola himself and it's worth 250m . She was just cruising in it, even the father commented below it that if she wants it, he will sell it for her. Op is misinforming nairalander. Check her page on Instagram for evidence
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by LockDown69(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
With this her pose, she go sabi give from the back grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Things like this don’t move me cos she doesn’t know what the street is like., no hustle story no before and after picture Noting ..she has never even trek to a show .has this one credited her momsy account for monthly upkeep not to talk about using your last kobo and go hungry just to fund your hustle Girlfriend still Dey there Dey request abegi !!! Street na general market any body fit pick two.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million by Awoo88: 5:24am On Sep 07, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
my major problem is Nt d car, its simply how can i kidnap this girl?
Dem no dey kidnap dis type. E you try am, no body go hear about am. And no body go talk about you ever again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Davido Styles His Daughter, Imade For Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.