Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours (3999 Views)

Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / BVN: Scammers Go On The Rampage With Fake Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by AdelG: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
The admin of this channel: @bet9jazone28 aka bet9jazone on Telegram has refunded my money, he claimed the problem was from the source he get his games from and that he would give me winnings when he gets a new source to enable me recover my loses , i dont know why he waited for me to call him out publicly before this explanation.

Paul Ayomide, I have forgiven you, i nullify the curse i placed on you on 06-09-2018, you must not scam or defraud people of their hard earned money again else the curse would be activated.

Paul Ayomide, i pray for you on this day 08-09-2018 it shall be well with you and your family...you shall grow old in good health, you shall be prosperous and be a blessing to others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by AdelG: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Have you been scammed by someone?....Add the scammer here.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by mrjaydee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Firstly, sorry for your loss. Its only a greedy person that get scammed. why would you pay someone for bet (gamble) ? Its so stupid sometimes when I read stories like this.

Stop paying this so-called bet agents, they won't hear. I'm sure another mugu is paying someone somewhere for correct scores as I type this.

Dear O.P, you took a Loss cause you were greed, hope you've learned your lesson.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
There is also a guy name phenzar on Instagram also he will post winning and all the initial game he sells always cast beware of him cos his modus operandi is exactly how you described the bet9jazone guy and when u try to chat him up he will immediately block you...he uses diamond bank and his surname is alamu will get his rest of his details later

Phenzar thief!!!!
Phenzar fraud!!!
Phenzar scammer!!!

Its a clear warning for intending subscribers BEWARE!!!!

Attached is his page on IG

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Not everybody can do the same thing and that somethin g is easy for you doesn't mean its easy for everybody and have you asked yourself many things that's much easier for other people but you are struggling with. Not everybody can forecast and surviving is a full time job so finding a way out doesn't mean they are stupid or greedy its a surviving instinct and all scammers too will definitely meet their mysterious end one day.
mrjaydee:
Firstly, sorry for your loss. Its only a greedy person that get scammed. why would you pay someone for bet (gamble) ? Its so stupid sometimes when I read stories like this.

Stop paying this so-called bet agents, they won't hear. I'm sure another mugu is paying someone somewhere for correct scores as I type this.

Dear O.P, you took a Loss cause you were greed, hope you've learned your lesson.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by Duzt: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=willieguy post=70956149]

You are a liar, Phenzar is not a scammer, I'm a subscriber to him and some of my friends. Phenzar even post his games for everyone to follow and believe. You must have done something wrong or you are one of those fixed match sellers spoiling his name because he always talk against you guys that there is nothing like FIXED MATCH. Phenzar is Real. We all see it when he win or lose. Stop lying here bro.

Phenzar is not a thief!!!
Phenzar is not a scammer!!!

I'm a subscriber and a witness

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Am not surprised you quickly open new account to redeem your already dented image...lol am sure your days of reckoning is near and my 30k I used in subscribing to your lies and the huge you made me loose God will judge you accordingly it won't even take time before his wrath will crush your miserable self

HE WHO HAS HEAR SHOULD HEAR THE GUY IS A CHRONIC SCAMMER

HE IS A THIEF

HE A LIAR

HE WILL GIVE YOU FAKE GAME AND UPLOAD ANOTHER AS A WON GAME

BEWARE OF HIM

nairaland is not a place for your kind and I gotta warn my goons about your miserable self[quote author=Duzt post=71552161][/quote]
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by FEMIMACRO(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
I wish I saw this earlier. He duped me of 40k. He doesnt win any games. doesnt play the games himself. Will change mouth when games cast. Please once u get more of his details. Holla me make we gather deal with am.[quote author=willieguy post=70956149]There is also a guy name phenzar on Instagram also he will post winning and all the initial game he sells always cast beware of him cos his modus operandi is exactly how you described the bet9jazone guy and when u try to chat him up he will immediately block you...he uses diamond bank and his surname is alamu will get his rest of his details later

Phenzar thief!!!!
Phenzar fraud!!!
Phenzar scammer!!!

Its a clear warning for intending subscribers BEWARE!!!!

Attached is his page on IG[/quote

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by FEMIMACRO(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
It wont be well with you again. You and your phenzar. [quote author=Duzt post=71552161][/quote]

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by FEMIMACRO(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
willieguy:
Am not surprised you quickly open new account to redeem your already dented image...lol am sure your days of reckoning is near and my 30k I used in subscribing to your lies and the huge you made me loose God will judge you accordingly it won't even take time before his wrath will crush your miserable self

HE WHO HAS HEAR SHOULD HEAR THE GUY IS A CHRONIC SCAMMER

Amen to all your curses on him I don add my own join.. grin
HE IS A THIEF

HE A LIAR

HE WILL GIVE YOU FAKE GAME AND UPLOAD ANOTHER AS A WON GAME

BEWARE OF HIM

nairaland is not a place for your kind and I gotta warn my goons about your miserable self
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2018
This is his new IG page beware....I SAID BEWARE !!!

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by GGyem: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Basic odds and 25 sure odds are scammer pls don't fall

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by Onlineguru19: 4:28pm On May 20, 2019
This Fhenzar of a guy is complete professional scammer,guys please run.

But I know he will soon go down.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by chuks04: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Guys please run, this mad man is the biggest Scammer I ve ever seen.

He keeps changing his Facebook name Instagram name.
His new Facebook name now is horlajide andrule

Am very sure that he will soon meet his Waterloo.

Karma will always comes around at the right hour.

Cheers.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by Diamondadex004: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
plz is anyone know about BETJACKERS on telegram plz is he a scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by Marvdav(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2019
Am here to report a guy from Facebook, his Facebook ID is [b]Profmichael jp. With ds profile link.
He is on Facebook scammed people in the name of fixed match. Season is getting closer and we do all we can to stop him. He has duped numerous people including me with ds Bank Account number 0065363356 union Bank, Account Name- Akpan Joseph. . Attached here are some he has successful scammed and blocked them from his Facebook

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
SCAM POST AGAIN....RUNNNNNNNN
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by yesloaded: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!

This Chinese named Chen Jiajia just scammed a friend to the tune of 156,000rmb worth 8,000,000million naira

Here's his nairaland identity bt2017

Attached her with is his picture and phone number
+8618902790535

Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by willieguy: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
How did it happen?
yesloaded:
SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!!

This Chinese names Chen Jiajia just scammed a friend to the tune of 156,000rmb worth 8,000,000million naira

Here's his nairaland identity bt2017 and he perpetuated his scam with the help of some Nigerians

Attached her with is his picture and phone number
+8618902790535
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by yesloaded: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
willieguy:
How did it happen?
He's into sales of China bank account and alipay account. If you are into buying of goods from China and paying supplier huge funds or doing exchange business, then you will need these account. My friend bought China bank account from him at a fee of 10,000rmb which is over 500k Nigeria money, he waited for my friend to have huge funds in the account then he changed password to the account, freeze the account claiming some funds in the account is illegal. Huge part of the funds in the account came from this man i.e he sold the fund toy friend while my friend aid naira into the Chinese man's Nigeria agent bank account. His Nigeria agent in turn changed the money to bitcoin and send to him while he retrieve it in China instantly. My friend presented evidence of where he bought other funds showing transactions but this man keep saying some funds is illegal. He said he will take ransom of 100k rmb out of 156k rmb he locked in the account, we rejected the offer because we've not commit any crime and we asked him to provide evidence to prove his claims that there illegal fund in the account maybe lie police report, China Bank complaints but he can't produce any. When he realize we have strong case against him, he removed us from his group and blocked my friend off on wechat.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by bt2017(m): 5:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Why don't you report to the Nigerian police, why, because you're laundering money, because you help Nigerian scam groups launder money.
You are used by a Nigerian scam group and paid Naira to a Nigerian scam group. You should claim from a Nigerian scam group.
If the Chinese victim reports to the Chinese police, I must refund the victim.
Your account balance is 156000RMB, is it a lot? I haven't claimed 1,000,000 RMB for you because this international fraud case has affected my life.
There were only 6 victims a few days ago, which increased to 21 yesterday.
Please report it to the Nigerian police.
You are completely an idiot, you do currency exchange, you do not carry out risk control, you do not carry out identity authentication for customers, and you dare to receive funds from fraud groups. You should bear all responsibility for the economic loss caused.
According to your thinking logic, for example, if you invest in stocks and lose money, you have to sue the Nigerian government to the international court. is not it.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by bt2017(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
willieguy:
How did it happen?
Why don't you report to the Nigerian police, why, because you're laundering money, because you help Nigerian scam groups launder money.
You are used by a Nigerian scam group and paid Naira to a Nigerian scam group. You should claim from a Nigerian scam group.
If the Chinese victim reports to the Chinese police, I must refund the victim.
Your account balance is 156000RMB, is it a lot? I haven't claimed 1,000,000 RMB for you because this international fraud case has affected my life.
There were only 6 victims a few days ago, which increased to 21 yesterday.
Please report it to the Nigerian police.
You are completely an idiot, you do currency exchange, you do not carry out risk control, you do not carry out identity authentication for customers, and you dare to receive funds from fraud groups. You should bear all responsibility for the economic loss caused.
According to your thinking logic, for example, if you invest in stocks and lose money, you have to sue the Nigerian government to the international court. is not it.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Nairaland Soccer Bet Scammers List...add Yours by Soccerpunter: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS
www.soccer-picks1x2..com

(1) (Reply)

Serious Tension About To Go Down In Benin City / See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.