Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,979 members, 7,803,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong (45307 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by yvelchstores(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
dyydxx:

How do you know she kept herself? do you even know anything about her? be saying what you don't know there
I am encouraging young ladies.
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by emeijeh(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

The essence of it was to count the number of people coming into the programme as it will be difficult to do so in the venue.
20%of the mammoth crowd didn't go online to book seats.
So, how then did they get the number of attendants?
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by sweetilicious(f): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
A very IG congratulations. Where is my life partner at?
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Didcot:

Them no born una well to complain now, when you all have been brainwashed and dried!

Awon oponu jatijati grin

You and the animals that gave birth to a demon like you are the real oponu and mentally derailed set of ppl. Why must you insult ppl on spending their money how they want. That in itself is chronic madness.

And the mods won't see your post and ban you but a reply like this is what the demons driving many of them will push them to ban.

It shall not be well with you and your generation !

Im expecting the ban like a Christmas Turkey.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Truthchiz: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
gwama:

Surely and accompanied by her new husband I hope. cool
which husband are you talking about? Did you attend her wedding ? 0r you are just assuming?
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by moutaintop(m): 4:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Charley you don hammer !! See tithe money hmmm.
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Sgwin: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2018
Why marry Ghana man ... stupid people
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Rebuke: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2018
Didcot:
Tithe money going to be put to another good use shortly. grin

Ok..... but when are yhu going to put yhur brain to a good use?
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Didcot: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Rebuke:

Ok..... but when are yhu going to put yhur brain to a good use?

When is your father going to grow up and act his age?

You fu...cking tosspot!
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Didcot: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2018
tamethem:

You and the animals that gave birth to a demon like you are the real oponu and mentally derailed set of ppl. Why must you insult ppl on spending their money how they want. That in itself is chronic madness.

And the mods won't see your post and ban you but a reply like this is what the demons driving many of them will push them to ban.

It shall not be well with you and your generation !

Im expecting the ban like a Christmas Turkey.

Nonsense

You are a simpleton, a fu...cking brainwashed wa....nker whose stupid vacuous troglodytic parents should have aborted in a gold circle condom!
Fu..cking hypocritical bastarr....d who has responded with a torrent and wave of abuse, but had the nerves to question me about abuse!
Go and fu...ck your pastor up the batty, you stupid cretinous dimwit!

It shall not be well with you and everything you stand for, for you, the unfortunate imbeciles who birthed you and the bastar....d you are hiding behind a thin veil to support

Ooloribuku were omo ale, bring it on.

I will decimate you on this forum, you can abuse right? lets go!
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by gwama: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Zuorom:

She hasn't remarried

Ok, But perhaps her companion, you're not going to tell me that she's been sleeping alone all this time, in any case I did not hear she became a nun. cool
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by gwama: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Truthchiz:
which husband are you talking about? Did you attend her wedding ? 0r you are just assuming?

Ok, But perhaps her companion, you're not going to tell me that she's been sleeping alone all this time, in any case I did not hear she became a nun. cool
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Rebuke: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Didcot:

When is your father going to grow up and act his age?

You fu...cking tosspot!

I learned yhu beat up yhur mother last night n slapped yhur father before coming online dis morning.

Whn will u stop being a nitwit and respect yhur parents?

Yhu better crawl back into yhur hole and stop disgracing yhur self now. Slowpoke
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Didcot: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rebuke:

I learned yhu beat up yhur mother last night n slapped yhur father before coming online dis morning.

Whn will u stop being a nitwit and respect yhur parents?

You are a fu..cking dolt,

A pure inbred who tramples on his parents and allow strangers smear them with faeces, vomit and urine for fun!

Fu...cking cun...t!
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Rebuke: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Didcot:

I am a fu..cking dolt,

A pure inbred who tramples on his parents and allow strangers smear them with faeces, vomit and urine for fun!

Fu...cking cun...t!

Ok. Bye
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by boyjo: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Feed your children beans so that they can grow tall.
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Didcot:

You are a simpleton, a fu...cking brainwashed wa....nker whose stupid vacuous troglodytic parents should have aborted in a gold circle condom!
Fu..cking hypocritical bastarr....d who has responded with a torrent and wave of abuse, but had the nerves to question me about abuse!
Go and fu...ck your pastor up the batty, you stupid cretinous dimwit!

It shall not be well with you and everything you stand for, for you, the unfortunate imbeciles who birthed you and the bastar....d you are hiding behind a thin veil to support

Ooloribuku were omo ale, bring it on.

I will decimate you on this forum, you can abuse right? lets go!

grin grin

E pain am die grin

Madman grin

See vocabulary grin

make sure when the biting don dey hungry you na those fools you call dad and mum for house you go bite.

Grrrrrrhhhhh grin

Demon possessed Lunatic grin

I get better things to do than wasting my time answering Weeere

You can ride on barking. Its your cup of nescafe grin
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Truthchiz: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
gwama:

she has been sleeping alone for many years nah. Are you not aware? Did you attend her wedding I'm still asking or you just assumed? Abeg go siddon oh. Every time una go dey open mouth dey talk anyhow.
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by gwama: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Truthchiz:
she has been sleeping alone for many years nah. Are you not aware? Did you attend her wedding I'm still asking or you just assumed? Abeg go siddon oh. Every time una go dey open mouth dey talk anyhow.

Oh, you're in her room in England to confirm that she's sleeping alone? cool cool
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by gwama: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Truthchiz:

It is true that your boss advocates masturbation, but it will surprise me that this woman is satisfied with a Dilto for so many years, because a dilto can never replace a good dick. Just as your boss is not satisfied with a soap, he cranks the women with toothy. Go tell your dreams to children, even they will not believe you. cool cool
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by Truthchiz: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
gwama:

Oh, you're in her room in England to confirm that she's sleeping alone? cool cool
i guess you are the dilto see where your mind dey. Mtcheww. Who is my boss anyway? Abeg we are celebrating. Congrats to both of them.
Re: Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong by DanielsParker(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lillianbri:
Wow
Are you new here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / View Christian Free-to-air Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.