Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (28018 Views)

Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by imam07: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

USA is never a standard for me, I only made reference to it so you can work that yourself and stop going after us as if we killed your people.

If you don't know that 13 years old can get married, it means you have no business using the internet.
How can you have information at you finger tips and you are this lazy in finding out if my claims are true?

Read these links then:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/%3Futm_term%3D.41641f28c5b1&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwio-M7_qqndAhVMC-wKHSPKCUwQFjANegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3IzXL0AA4A3LeW_xcxRn5q

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thenation.com/article/about-half-of-us-states-set-no-minimum-age-for-marriage/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwio-M7_qqndAhVMC-wKHSPKCUwQFjARegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw2kGbt4rgyjUNRAsi0rZNM-

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/marriage/parental-consent.htm&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwikyvmyrKndAhXNJFAKHVt8DtQQFjAGegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3MBfPDvzoNnvEyL38rrazQ

still doubting?
There are still more if you want.

But know this, in Islaam a girl's consent his sought before she is eventually taken for marriage otherwise such marriage is null and void and it is tantamount to rape if her would be husband touches her.
This is Islaam not some Middle Eastern culture you like to sit around to console yourselves with.
What you see most Muslims doing has nothing to do with Islam.

Since some. of you won't learn how to face your business you will surely learn the hard way.
USA is not a standard for you but you and your Muslim brothers love traveling there. Hmmmm shithole people will never stop making me laugh.
Marrying a 13yrs old depend on the law of the land. Check the word MARRY. Not force marriage you Muslims force an under age child to. I have read so many news from the northern part of Nigeria, where a child was forced by her parents to marry a man she doesn't love and she later killed the man by poisoning him with rat poison.
Stop defending your evil people Mr man.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Sardauna24(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
thatigboman:
yes o. And friday too. And hijra when the crusaders chased you to asia.
what is this one saying?
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by masseratti: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
You see why many of you don't have sense, a pope designed a calendar yet it isn't Christian. Does that even mak any sense to you? The calendar was by pope Gregory to keep record of important Christian holidays like Easter, Christians ,etc
oga every one uses this calendar in the world and its consider secular even though it was introduced by the church its a reform of Julian calender which is also secular, 1st of January is not a Christian holiday period.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by crimeboss: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Lehksyen4life:

Ignorance of the highest order!

Seek for what you don't know and stop saying nonsense.

Like ur fathers before u, right
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
So we should forget about the people they killed? grin
So Taliban, Alqaeda, ISIL, Hezbollah are sparing people abi?
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Amberon: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2018
That's your personal problem grin
immhotep:

We-the-south-south cheesy cheesy grin grin

cc Amberon
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by crimeboss: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
We call you "kafir" which has a whole different meaning from "infidel". Infidel is a Christian word, click up the wiki link I posted to learn more about it. Infidel is derived from French and Latin and these were languages used mostly by Christians.
i av been following ur trends on religious issues on Islam, u lie by twisting facts, fabricate and manipulate on all causes of Islam, there are horrible things done by the prophet of islam yet u u say he's the best of mankind but how so when he has killed in coldblood, raped, lied, steal and committed pedophilia on 6yr old girl, even when u a Muslim and other faiths know the truth about the prophet of Islam u still lie, why?, even the real God said we should search for the truth and test all things about him, there is no second chance to correct an eternal mistake, prophet Muhammed is an eternal error, many av come before him claiming divine link to the deity but were exposed for their folly, it's good at this age that there means of accessible investigation to help in this matter, i hope u make use of that line in respect to ur self which i beg u to because if u and i start insulting ourselves it won't make any difference going by say defending God or a direct passage to easy heaven or paradise, pls no second chance ur time is now, u owe nobody anything.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
crimeboss:

[s] i av been following ur trends on religious issues on Islam, u lie by twisting facts, fabricate and manipulate on all causes of Islam, there are horrible things done by the prophet of islam yet u u say he's the best of mankind but how so when he has killed in coldblood, raped, lied, steal and committed pedophilia on 6yr old girl, even when u a Muslim and other faiths know the truth about the prophet of Islam u still lie, why?, even the real God said we should search for the truth and test all things about him, there is no second chance to correct an eternal mistake, prophet Muhammed is an eternal error, many av come before him claiming divine link to the deity but were exposed for their folly, it's good at this age that there means of accessible investigation to help in this matter, i hope u make use of that line in respect to ur self which i beg u to because if u and i start insulting ourselves it won't make any difference going by say defending God or a direct passage to easy heaven or paradise, pls no second chance ur time is now, u owe nobody anything.[/s]
Stop foaming from your mouth please, we're talking about "infidel" and it's origin. So face the topic, if you are man enough open another thread for me and you, be rest assured you'll be humiliated.

So back to the topic, Christians called and referred to others as infidels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
So Taliban, Alqaeda, ISIL, Hezbollah are sparing people abi?
Why are Yoruba Christians dumb like this? Hitler caused the deaths of over 30 million people, so according to your logic, we should forget about it because it happened 78 years ago? Or we should forget about the Christian rebellion in China that killed over 100 million people because it happened over 200 years ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
Why are Yoruba Christians dumb like this? Hitler caused the deaths of over 30 million people, so according to your logic, we should forget about it because it happened 78 years ago? Or we should forget about the Christian rebellion in China that killed over 100 million people because it happened over 200 years ago?
Av raised so many questions you people have deliberately ignored answer them and we can take it up from there
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Chrysogonusxtian(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2018
very soon they will equally request for hausa to be the central language in Nigeria. i wonder when we started using islamic calender instead of gregorian calender. God will never allow all these their islamisation agenda to come through
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Av raised so many questions you people have deliberately ignored answer them and we can take it up from there
Which questions? Christians have killed and continue to kill, Catholics and Protestants are waiting for who's going to spill the coffee for violence to continue. Just because you don't hear Christians killing each other doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
Which questions? Christians have killed and continue to kill, Catholics and Protestants are waiting for who's going to spill the coffee for violence to continue. Just because you don't hear Christians killing each other doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
one of my questions ; How on earth would almost 99% of member nations of Arab league colluded with christian west coalition force to repel the Iraqi aggression in the 1990 Gulf war. At least common sense should have prevailed that we (the Arab league) ought to be on the side of iraq.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
one of my questions ; How on earth would almost 99% of member nations of Arab league colluded with christian west coalition force to repel the Iraqi aggression in the 1990 Gulf war. At least common sense should have prevailed that we (the Arab league) ought to be on the side of iraq.
The Arab league never supported the war, if they did, you can show us!
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian I believe Islam is the best religion That pleases almighty Allah sad

Read this your comment again then stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself if it makes any sense.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
The Arab league never supported the war, if they did, you can show us!
Go to school and read about the Gulf war of 1990 and there you mind will be enlightened about the role the Arab league played under the UN Coalition Force. You have the resources to prove me wrong fella!
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Go to school and read about the Gulf war of 1990 and there you mind will be enlightened about the role the Arab league played under the UN Coalition Force. You have the resources to prove me wrong fella!
You think you know but you have nothing upstairs. The Gulf War was in 1991 when saddam invaded Kuwait and was on his way to Saudi Arabia. Saudi called for a coalition and Saddam was defeated there and then, the Arab league was against the 2003 invasion under a false flag of Weapons of Mass Destruction which haven't been found till today. Again you've proven you're ignorant!
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
You think you know but you have nothing upstairs. The Gulf War was in 1991 when saddam invaded Kuwait and was on his way to Saudi Arabia. Saudi called for a coalition and Saddam was defeated there and then, the Arab league was against the 2003 invasion under a false flag of Weapons of Mass Destruction which haven't been found till today. Again you've proven you're ignorant!
[s]
Demmzy15:
[/s]
Demmzy15:
What a disjointed line of thought! I thought you would for once reason like intellectuals but the trash have seen is much below par.
Firstly, the Gulf war was between 2 Aug 1990 – 28 Feb 1991
To have reasoned that Saddam invaded Kuwait on his way to Saudi depicts the low academic reasoning traits you portrayed.
The Gulf war fought to deter the Iraqi government aggression against the sovereignty of the kingdom of Kuwait. And the UN coalition force I said earlier had in them almsot 99% members of the Arab league. Like I said earlier on if you are ever a student of International Relations which I doubt you are, you should be able to have an objective, and unbiased view of events and happenings in and around you. I studied international relations both at the degree level and Master level and better equipped to dissect intrigues and trends of international politics over above google analysis and figures
Lastly like I asked your fellow ignoramus Ollah2 that being well vast in international Politics that you should give me five good rational why you thought Saddam aggression against a sovereign entity called Kuwait was justifiable under the theory of war and international relations and most importantly why this dastardly act shouldn't have been responded to by the UN coalition Force under Operation Dessert Shield/ Storm. up till now I haven't seen his mention. Good Afternoon
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ollah2: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
[s][/s]What a disjointed line of thought! I thought you would for once reason like intellectuals but the trash have seen is much below par.
Firstly, the Gulf war was between 2 Aug 1990 – 28 Feb 1991
To have reasoned that Saddam invaded Kuwait on his way to Saudi depicts the low academic reasoning traits you portrayed.
The Gulf war fought to deter the Iraqi government aggression against the sovereignty of the kingdom of Kuwait. And the UN coalition force I said earlier had in them almsot 99% members of the Arab league. Like I said earlier on if you are ever a student of Internationals Relations which I doubt you are, you should be able to have an objective, and unbiased view of events and happenings in and around you. I studied international relations both at the degree level and Master level and better equipped to dissect intrigues and trends of international politics over above google analysis and figures
Lastly like I asked your fellow ignoramus Ollah2 that being well vast in international Politics that you should give me five good rational why you thought Saddam aggression against a sovereign entity called Kuwait was justifiable under the theory of war and international relations and most importantly why this dastardly act should have been responded to by the UN coalition Force under Operation Dessert Shield/ Storm. up till now I haven't seen his mention. Good Afetrnoon

I laughed when your ignoramus self wrote the bolded shocked shocked. You must think it's an exam hence that kinda question. You had better go prepare for your next papers
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
ollah2:

I laughed when your ignoramus self wrote the bolded shocked shocked. You must think it's an exam hence that kinda question. You had better go prepare for your next papers

Wawu!!! at last you came out of your hibernation mode thought you have gone on sabbatical .welcome back prof!!!
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ollah2: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Wawu!!! at last you came out of your hibernation mode thought you have gone on sabbatical.welcome back prof!!!

Nope I wouldn't. I ignored when I saw your university kinda question grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Firebomber: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

If we dig deeper they are more sexual violators on the Christians side than you would point out in the muslim side.

No matter you grudge and hate, we have more practimg Muslims who don't do these rubbish than professing Christians(who claim Christianity) who engaged every day in the hi is rubbish.
Most slot around the country if your were to do religious poll come from Christian side(I am not saying the Christain faith support this) than the Muslim side.
Who are the ones being accused of raping little girls and boys in the US and other western nations.
Muslims?
Even your some of your pastors are not left our.
Go deal with yourselves before coming out to point at us.

Atleast they are not raping your Muslim sisters.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Firebomber:

Atleast they are not raping your Muslim sisters.

are you normal? I mean, your brain dey pain you?
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Firebomber: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

are you normal?
I mean, your brain dey pain you?

Direct that question to your father if you still have one.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Firebomber:

Direct that question to your father if you still have one.
My father? I don't think you have one. idiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.