Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (28041 Views)

Sokoto To Buy Motorcycles Worth N155m For Islamic Preachers / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ollah2: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim so I'm free to ask Elton John your god Prophet Muhammad in the anus then I will ask my dog to fuckkk him also.

Your prophet needs a good fuckkk from a man

Who asked what your faith is? And why are you so pained about comment if you aren't a christian that you are rejecting. Lol

Gay started when jesus had only men as his disciples, they all bleeped one another countless times after plenty wine.. Lol
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Fariq: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U guys should leave nigeria n for an islamic caliphate, Then over there u can make every friday a mosque public holidays, No one will question u.

Irony. Nigeria is not yours it's ours. You're the one to leave not us.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by KadunaMafia: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2018
ollah2:

Who asked what your faith is? And why are you so pained about comment if you aren't a christian that you are rejecting. Lol

Gay started when jesus had only men as his disciples, they all bleeped one another countless times after plenty wine.. Lol
Who cares about them when my dog is planning to Bleep prophet Mohammed in the anus. grin grin
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Amberon: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Look at this idiot, it is you idiots who are already suffering and malnurished. I am Niger deltan and I didn't mention biafra in my post. You Muslims can't survive on your own and that's a fact. That's why y'all want to die fighting for the unity of the zoo.
EmirAbj:

You Don't Want To Be In The Same Country With Us Den Let BIAFRA Go grin And See How You Go Suffer For Your Country grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by stasius: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2018
For the catholic Christian New Liturgical year starts around November. So they should grant us public holiday to celebrate our New year too.
Hehehhehehhehe! Oshey! Holidays loading.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by crimeboss: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2018
gurunlocker:

You've started your weed again? They're activated your craziness after a few weeks stop?

Same line everyday.... A Muslim claiming to be a born again Christian... If Islam is the best religion, who stopped you from practising?

U should know islam is the best religion for the allah, it requires blood of innocents from Muslims and every other vile requirements it's the right choice of religion for allah and muslims.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Lehksyen4life(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2018
davodyguy:
They're mumu.
The Gregorian Calendar is being used all around the world and has nothing to do with religion

Shut up!.... How many parts of the world have you been to?

It really baffled me when someone like you sit comfortably within the four corners of your room spewing trash.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by tasteofcash: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2018
EmirAbj:
They won't, Xtians are rebel, hypocrite, I hate dem
terrorist
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by tasteofcash: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2018
EmirAbj:

Has Any Muslim Man Raped Your Little Sister Or Girl Before, Just Answer YES or NO....Super Story NOT allowed
mohammed is a son of a bitch, rapist, terrorist, murderer, kidnapper, and so are his followers
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Lehksyen4life(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2018
crimeboss:

U should know islam is the best religion for the allah, it requires blood of innocents from Muslims and every other vile requirements it's the right choice of religion for allah and muslims.

Ignorance of the highest order!

Seek for what you don't know and stop saying nonsense.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by tasteofcash: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2018
EmirAbj:

But How Did You Pass Exam In School, I Will Give You Another Chance... Has Any Muslim Man Raped Your Little Sister Or Girl Before, Just Answer YES or NO....NOTE:- Super Story NOT allowed
stop hiding under nonsense shadow u terrorist
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by tasteofcash: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian I believe Islam is the best religion That pleases almighty Allah sad
u are a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Lehksyen4life(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2018
tasteofcash:
mohammed is a son of a bitch, rapist, terrorist, murderer, kidnapper, and so are his followers

May Allah fully rewards you for what you wrote..

And when the rewards hit you big, even your family would run far away from you so you won't implicate them.

Big time fool
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by tasteofcash: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Lehksyen4life:

And when the rewards hit you big, even your family would run far away from you so you won't implicate them.

Big time fool
grin
Lehksyen4life:

Big time fool
hahahahahahahah, sons of a terrorist. see dem, rapist, murderers just like their stupid leader mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by deebsman1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mashallah brothers keep carrying on
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by LZAA: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Amberon:
Look at this idiot, it is you idiots who are already suffering and malnurished. I am Niger deltans and I didn't mention biafra in my post. You Muslims can't survive on your own and that's a fact. That's why y'all want to die fighting for the unity of the zoo.
We the south south crew grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii sarkin roger3D banke smalls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Awoleesu(m): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
EmirAbj:
They won't, Xtians are rebel, hypocrite, I hate dem
kill yourself. ... You die of HATE!
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Demmzy15:
I stated facts, you didn't even attempt to refute rather you're crying. This is the 3rd time Christians are invading Afghanistan, you should go and research that not me.
Hmmm the third time Christians are invading Afghanistan? and you think the world would just sit and allow terror groups establish their bases and toxic doctrines everywhere?
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
ollah2:

Is Jesus your god?
ain't he the same yesterday, today and forever?

Which god instructed Cain to kill Abel?

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Luke 19:27 ESV

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Fraticide
Incest
Violence
Murder
Terrorism
Paedophile

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6225826

Read the link above on how Jesus bleeped Mary countless times

All began from the bible.
See the handiwork of Google ooo. indeed some Nigerian youth are intellectually lazy. just came up with these just to argue
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by TrueNigerian300: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Buy this house at a give away price of 4.5m.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Amberon: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
That's your personal problem grin
LZAA:

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by bigocean(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Demmzy15:
Yoruba Christian, I thought Muslims are one with you. Why are now criticizing what should concerned ordinary since Christians new year is 1st of January? This is one of the hypocrisy of Yoruba Christians, you're not deceiving anyone.
what exactly are you saying, because I don't understand one thing you wrote here.
Maybe you read my message again; slowly this time please. You might understand it better that way.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Haba my friend I assume you are more enlightened than this nah. These wars are for political/economic advantage nah. Did you see a place where US troops forcefully converted muslims to christianity?
And besides those wars were carried out with the support of other muslims so whats your point
My friend just to buttress your point some of the leaders he is claiming ordered the invasion of all these countries were/are free thinkers. The so called your Christian USA has some liberal values that do not resonate with christian principles. Abortion, Gay marriage and many others. just leave the dumb ass
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
ollah2:

Show me one society besides the extremely rich Muslims are in huge numbers and the christian west didn't invade.

They invaded Iraq
They invaded Syria
They invaded Libya
They invaded Afganistan

Just to proof how intellectually daft you are I would like to open your eyes to the fact that most of these your so called christian west are liberal/secular states that place little or no emphasis on religion and the fact that most of their leaders are free thinkers makes this trash you have just written baseless. Ur so tagged christian wests that legalise abortion, gay marriage and so on? I believe a sane person would not want to reason the way you do
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by LZAA: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Amberon:
That's your personal problem grin
grin
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
LZAA:

We-the-south-south cheesy cheesy grin grin

cc Amberon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Hmmm the third time Christians are invading Afghanistan? and you think the world would just sit and allow terror groups establish their bases and toxic doctrines everywhere?
And what has the invasion caused? Did terrorism end? Isn't the Taliban and ISIS not controlling areas in Afghanistan? Just last week, NATO soldiers died from a bomb attack, how exactly has the invasion contributed to world peace?
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Demmzy15(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Just to proof how intellectually daft you are I would like to open your eyes to the fact that most of these your so called christian west are liberal/secular states that place little or no emphasis on religion and the fact that most of their leaders are free thinkers makes this trash you have just written baseless. Ur so tagged christian wests that legalise abortion, gay marriage and so on? I believe a sane person would not want to reason the way you do
Bush claimed Iraq is a crusade, so stop foaming anyhow from your mouth. America is a Christian nation and Trump acknowledges this. So don't play that card with us.
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ollah2: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
See the handiwork of Google ooo. indeed some Nigerian youth are intellectually lazy. just came up with these just to argue

Havs you quoted your fellow intellectually lazy Christians who use Google too?
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by ollah2: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:

Just to tell you how intellectually daft you are that you switch to liberal and secular when it doesn't favour you but when Trump banned some Muslim countries you were jumping like a 3year old girl who was given a candy.

Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fariq:

Irony. Nigeria is not yours it's ours. You're the one to leave not us.

No problem. Chase us out and then kickstart ur Islamic Mohammedic caliphate Country...grin
Re: Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year by Fariq: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

No problem. Chase us out and then kickstart ur Islamic Mohammedic caliphate Country...grin

You no get leg. All I know human being have sense only animal like sheep, cow, donkeys are being chased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.