Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Model Jailed For Offering Policemen party As Bribe (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Model Jailed For Offering Policemen party As Bribe (Pics) (573 Views)

Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Wael Jerro: Lebanese Arrested For Offering To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model Jailed For Offering Policemen party As Bribe (Pics) by Newsmania: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
An Instagram model, Kira Mayer, who offered to have sex with traffic policemen in order to evade arrest has been sentenced to 18 months in jail.

Kira Mayer pleaded guilty to attacking a police officer after she was pulled over in her Mercedes in Moscow,
Russia.
The 24-year-old had reportedly offered ‘solo or duet’ sex to police in an attempt to avoid charges, according to law enforcement sources cited by Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda.

The two male police officers reportedly ‘declined her offer and detained her’ but her plea accepting the charge of assaulting a police officer meant ‘intimate details’ of the case were not aired in court. She told the court;

‘I completely agree with the charge brought against me. ‘I repent and apologise to the victim.’ She later added: ‘When I’m very worried, I get screwed up. But I am trying to control myself.’
According to Russian reports, Mayer lashed out after being stopped by police who discovered she had a previous driving ban.
She was charged with scratching and kicking officers after being told she could not drive further.

Mayer will now serve her 18 months at a low security prison in Russia.
It was reported that Mayer did not expect that she would be sent to jail and wept when the sentence was read out.
Kira Mayer’s lawyer said that he would appeal the verdict. He believed that the influencer-status of his client on Instagram would save her from jail.

She has closed her Instagram account where she had posted a number of photos and videos, gaining 148,000 followers.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/model-jailed-for-offering-policemen-sex-as-bribe-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Model Jailed For Offering Policemen party As Bribe (Pics) by gaby(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is termed corruption in "middle" places..if you know wharaimean.

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Parades Three Suspects Impersonating The IG, Ibrahim Idris / Thief Electrocuted With His Charm In His Mouth While Attempting To Steal Copper / Happening Now; Thief Caught In Enugu Today After Robbing A Boutique(photo/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.