Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election (1253 Views)

Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park / 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
With Dr. Uche Ogah's declaration to run for the office of Abia state governor, the race for 2019 has gotten even hotter for PDP. Although Uche Ogah is running under APC. The people of Abia state have shown a strong desire to vote for the individual not the party. This is in addition to Dr. Alex Otti who will be running for the same position under APGA who also seem to have more supporters than Dr. Ikpeazu of PDP. If the opinion of most civil servants and residents in the state is to be followed, then PDP would be very lucky if their candidate finishes 3rd in the Abia state governorship elections.
#LIFEisSIMPLE

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
angry
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry
truth is better. PDP Abia state chapter is a disaster

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by slivertongue: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
U relied on Civil Servants 2develop a hypothesis in a state peopled by business men&wm&came 2a conclusn.wat is pop of CS

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
slivertongue:
U relied on Civil Servants 2develop a hypothesis in a state peopled by business men&wm&came 2a conclusn.wat is pop of CS
This are administrative workers not being paid their salaries. When civil servants cry it tends to be very loud. Developments is nothing to be proud about. PDP had transformed ABA to a mess. Please visit to verify for yourself

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by able20(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Another Fake APC Propaganda, will it work in Abia state?
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by slivertongue: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Abia is a near failed state because of d shambolic governance process enthroned by Abia elites &nt PDP. OUK &co wia in PDP

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by femmy2010(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
ok

seun check your email plz
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
slivertongue:
Abia is a near failed state because of d shambolic governance process enthroned by Abia elites &nt PDP. OUK &co wia in PDP
PDP owe every single Abia state indigene an apology no exception

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by DaniDani(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
There was much noise in the build up to 2015 election against ikpeazu. They arranged their predicted outcome of the election in this manner; 1. Alex Otti, 2. Ckikwe Udensi, 3. Anyim Nyerere, and the last 4. Okezie Ipkeazu.

You people have come again, at the end Okezie Ipkeazu will carry first.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
DaniDani:
There was much noise in the build up to 2015 election against ikpeazu. They arranged their predicted outcome of the election in this manner; 1. Alex Otti, 2. Ckikwe Udensi, 3. Anyim Nyerere, and the last 4. Okezie Ipkeazu.

You people have come again, at the end Okezie Ipkeazu will carry first.
Only if the election is rigged like they did in 2015. Abia state is a mess. PDP owe you an apology
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by slivertongue: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
PDP is an abstract, name &shame OUK, TA&OVI 4keepin d state underdeveloped. dose runnin in oda parties may nt b diferent
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by centoke30(m): 1:19am On Sep 07, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

This are administrative workers not being paid their salaries. When civil servants cry it tends to be very loud. Developments is nothing to be proud about. PDP had transformed ABA to a mess. Please visit to verify for yourself
bro stop this nonsense. if you want to campaign, better do so with points and not false accusations because Aba of today is better than Aba of 3 years ago. my mom and 2 of my cousins are civil servants and the government is owing them 3 months salaries at least he is better than many state governors. if you want to counter me,do so with evidence. let's call a spade a spade, Abia North has finished their tenure for 8 years through Orji Uzor, Abia Central did there 8 years through TA Orji and Abia north is trying to complete there tenure which is a normal thing for them. Both Ogah and Otti shouldn't use their selfish interests to cause comatose in Abia State. an Abia South man is free to come and contest not those two charlatans been misguided by their over bloated egos. meanwhile Abia is PDP mark it somewhere...
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
centoke30:

bro stop this nonsense. if you want to campaign, better do so with points and not false accusations because Aba of today is better than Aba of 3 years ago. my mom and 2 of my cousins are civil servants and the government is owing them 3 months salaries at least he is better than many state governors. if you want to counter me,do so with evidence. let's call a spade a spade, Abia North has finished their tenure for 8 years through Orji Uzor, Abia Central did there 8 years through TA Orji and Abia north is trying to complete there tenure which is a normal thing for them. Both Ogah and Otti shouldn't use their selfish interests to cause comatose in Abia State. an Abia South man is free to come and contest not those two charlatans been misguided by their over bloated egos. meanwhile Abia is PDP mark it somewhere...
This is not about north, south, east or west. It is about effective leadership. Your type go about Praising Ikpeazu due to the benefits to gain, but will never spend a weekend in Abia state you rush to owerri or enugu and return your rubbish on monday. Ikpeazu has not earned an E for his effort. I have gone round the five eastern states, and Abia state is currently the worst. Not comparable to Enugu, Anambra, Imo and the last 3 years has seen Ebonyi state overtake God's own state. This rubbish will not continue. We cannot continue insulting God in the name of playing politics. This rubbish must stop. Get behind me Satan with your North south east west crap. I repeat Ikpeazu has not earned an E for his effort

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by centoke30(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

This is not about north, south, east or west. It is about effective leadership. Your type go about Praising Ikpeazu due to the benefits to gain, but will never spend a weekend in Abia state you rush to owerri or enugu and return your rubbish on monday. Ikpeazu has not earned an E for his effort. I have gone round the five eastern states, and Abia state is currently the worst. Not comparable to Enugu, Anambra, Imo and the last 3 years has seen Ebonyi state overtake God's own state. This rubbish will not continue. We cannot continue insulting God in the name of playing politics. This rubbish must stop. Get behind me Satan with your North south east west crap. I repeat Ikpeazu has not earned an E for his effort
first of all where are you from and secondly,
so because you have a candidate that's why Ikpeazu is not working? my friend I'm not spewing trash, go home and ask your elders if you are ever from Aba or it's environs to compare and contrast between Orji Uzor, TA Orji and Ikpeazu's performances then you will know that you need to calm down and stop thumping up.
imagine this nigga telling me that he has toured around the five eastern States and for what? Just to prove a pointless point that even a layman will laugh at.
if you want a bet on the next election then bring it on...
Aba didn't vote for Ikpeazu that much in 2015 because they thought he wasn't going to perform, but today the reverse is the case because Aba now understands what it means to have him including Abia State.
endorsing Uche Ogah? that's your right as a Nigerian but don't force it down on our throats.
meanwhile even IMO state indigenes prefer Ikpeazu to the Okorocha. Ikpeazu might not be the best but is definitely working.
the issue of being a Satan shows how emotional you are in politics, if you wanna live long better respect human beings and don't be politically emotional.
thank you and God bless
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by fykes(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
To say the truth, ikpeazu has perforned better than all his predecessors. Yet there's still so much room for improvement. Ogah is more of a technocrat with good ideas and strong work ethics I know him personally. But I don't see abia state voting APC. OTtih on the other hand, is not sure of APGA ticket yet.
All in all, abia is PDP's to lose. Ogah in APGA would have been more appealing in a free and fair election
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
With Dr. Uche Ogah's declaration to run for the office of Abia state governor, the race for 2019 has gotten even hotter for PDP. Although Uche Ogah is running under APC. The people of Abia state have shown a strong desire to vote for the individual not the party. This is in addition to Dr. Alex Otti who will be running for the same position under APGA who also seem to have more supporters than Dr. Ikpeazu of PDP. If the opinion of most civil servants and residents in the state is to be followed, then PDP would be very lucky if their candidate finishes 3rd in the Abia state governorship elections.
#LIFEisSIMPLE

If u think uche ogah will work with this kind of God father pushing him....u are dreaming.

Only apga can salvage Abia state.

Apc and pdp are same set of non working criminals.
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by fykes(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

If u think uche ogah will work with this kind of God father pushing him....u are dreaming.

Only apga can salvage Abia state.

Apc and pdp are same set of non working criminals.
My dear you don't know the man, when he sets his sight on a task, he will run the godfather down. No godfather can stop him.
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
fykes:

My dear you don't know the man, when he sets his sight on a task, he will run the godfather down. No godfather can stop him.

Same way we talk but as far as he is in that party, he will never perform.
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2018
2019 election is going to be tough for PDP in abia state
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by cagoro(m): 4:45am On Sep 08, 2018
What prove do we have that your respective candidates will work? Last time I checked it's not written on the forehead.

I think the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

Come to think of it, it's quite appalling that the OP's of all this Abia posts don't reside in Aba.

Then I realized, they've all been paid for their posts
Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Competence should come before you talk of where the person comes from
centoke30:

Re: PDP Will Finish 3rd In The Abia State Governorship Election by manuelzz(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2018
centoke30:

Okezie ikpeazu is a disaster ! Y'all should stop defending rubbish !

(1) (Reply)

2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again / Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.