Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa (50219 Views)

Arsenal Sign 9 Year Old Nigerian Munir Muhammad Sada (Photos) / Jayden Yobo's 3rd Birthday: Joseph Yobo Throws 3rd Birthday Party For Son (Photo / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by wealthyoptimist(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
So this small boy will soon start earning in a week what some of us with our big bele and 'bia bia' cannot earn in a year, my own 9 year old nephew nor sabi pass 'Cartoon' and 'pringles', no hope of anybody signing him unless Ben10' dey find ambassador...... angry

ROTFL
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
akinsammy:

Iwobi or Bryan Idowu didn't come to mind.... Negative thinker.... Smh
local ibadan man ferk off
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by BabbanBura(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What can I do to be extremely wealthy in life??

Appease your village people!
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by 8stargeneral: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
To knw ur God,He gives everlasting wealthy.
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Simple.
I have been keeping this secret but I think because you asked this sincere question, I will let it out. A friend's father who was a babalawo gave him and I saw the book where he secretly kept it.

Get three heads of Agama lizards, three ripe alligator pepper and one red sheet of cloth.

Put them in big bowl and cover it till midnight. wake up around 11pm and start chewing the alligator pepper and make sure you chew it till 2minutes to 12 midnight. At twelve midnight put some warm water in the bowl and step inside making sure you don't stand on any of your heads , sorry I mean the Agama heads.

All this must be done when you are alone in your bedroom.

After stepping in the water, put the red cloth on your head and look up as if you are looking to the sky, now shake your head like you are feeling sorry for your life seven times each time looking down into the water.

Then at the Seventh time looking up to heaven and get serious like you are talking to a close friend and say.

"The spirit of laziness and oju kokoro leave me, even Agama lizards work hard before they eat."

say it seven times like you mean it .

at the seventh time get out and hold your head and say
"Head, head get some sense I will be patient"

go to bed and sleep and within a year of hard work and patience you won't believe your own story.
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
8stargeneral:
To knw ur God,He gives everlasting wealthy.

Simple.
I have been keeping this secret but I think because you asked this sincere question, I will let it out. A friend's father who was a babalawo gave him and I saw the book where he secretly kept it.

Get three heads of Agama lizards, three ripe alligator pepper and one red sheet of cloth.

Put them in big bowl and cover it till midnight. wake up around 11pm and start chewing the alligator pepper and make sure you chew it till 2minutes to 12 midnight. At twelve midnight put some warm water in the bowl and step inside making sure you don't stand on any of your heads , sorry I mean the Agama heads.

All this must be done when you are alone in your bedroom.

After stepping in the water, put the red cloth on your head and look up as if you are looking to the sky, now shake your head like you are feeling sorry for your life seven times each time looking down into the water.

Then at the Seventh time looking up to heaven and get serious like you are talking to a close friend and say.

"The spirit of laziness and oju kokoro leave me, even Agama lizards work hard before they eat."

say it seven times like you mean it .

at the seventh time get out and hold your head and say
"Head, head get some sense I will be patient"

go to bed and sleep and within a year of hard work and patience you won't believe your own story.
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by ACE1010: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Karlovich:
He should play for England or South Africa, the zoo will destroy his career, good luck

Bad belle dey worry you oo grin cheesy
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by ACE1010: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
So this small boy will soon start earning in a week what some of us with our big bele and 'bia bia' cannot earn in a year, my own 9 year old nephew nor sabi pass 'Cartoon' and 'pringles', no hope of anybody signing him unless Ben10' dey find ambassador...... angry

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by ACE1010: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
DTBCLICKS:

guy u wicked o

cheesy grin
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by ACE1010: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Be a politician in Nigeria, loot 50 billion Naira, hire SAN attorneys in Nigeria to drag the case, rent a suite in Sheraton Abuja, fly in Brazilian girls to massage your body and be a noise maker to the party in power to curry more contract and enjoy the rest of your life tongue

What about opening a mega church grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by openmine(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
grin
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by condomuser: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Igbo Amala
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by adegeye38(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No 1, wat us ur vision and purpose, and what do u want to achieve with the wealth??, how are you going to be a blessing to people, first let me teach

1. Give your life to Christ

2. Love God with all your hear

3 Demonstrate the Love God by bringing more people to Christ, seek ye first the Kingdom of God first and everything else shall be added

4. Be a giver, the principles of financial prosperity majorly answers to giving, giving to God and to others

5. Pray to God for vision and Divine Direction

Follow God's vison and plan for your life while putting your faith 100% on God and not on any man

Remember to be successful in life you only need two votes, God's vote and your own.

And remember God blesses us to be a blessing to others

Do all these things with all your life and passion and you will be successful.

This are true secrets am sharing with you
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by jaykay2017: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Karlovich:
He should play for England or South Africa, the zoo will destroy his career, good luck
God punish you for that....#idiot
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
ACE1010:

What about opening a mega church grin grin grin grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Crossboy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
How Can I Become A Footballer
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by foreshore(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Karlovich:

So sorry that you are from the Zoo!!!
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
soberdrunk:

Learn this thing, in life we can never be the same.
You have your life to live and he has his.
With this you can learn to be content with whatever you have.
I can tell you there are people dying to be in your position, same way you are dying to be like this young chap.

point is, learn to appreciate God for the little you have.
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Karlovich:

why should he play for south africa or even any africa country
God forbid bad thing
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by akiOYIBO: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Don't play for Nigeria. People are resigning already from them, they are badluck and nightmare
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Emperornice: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
soberdrunk:

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by higherpower: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Karlovich:

Even in football, your stupidity shows
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by koolaid87: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2018
iyke109:
Ok we have heard next

Sharap

Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by wizod(m): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Arsenal and cheap things is like yoruba girls and dirty
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by savvyiwo: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Where are the Arsenal people who offered him the contract?
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Kill yourself and use your parts for rituals. grin
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by ifko: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
God bless you, i key into this for my little boyyy
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by Wilson1991: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
Why you be like this
soberdrunk:
Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by bolabadmus38: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Due to this our dwindling economy ,I want to honestly implore parents to rediscover any talent of their children and work with them to get something out of it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa by CodedHustler: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Mob Aubameyang Lamboghini After Tottenham Win (Photos, Video) / Updates On 2010 Development In Pics / Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.