Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Who Are These Politicians Think They Are Deceiving"?.With Proxy Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Politicians Think They Are Deceiving"?.With Proxy Nomination Forms (284 Views)

When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) / See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These Politicians Think They Are Deceiving"?.With Proxy Nomination Forms by Linzo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
I notice the deceitful gale on groups purchasing nomination forms for politicians in the forthcoming election. I pause and ask myself this simple question who are these politicians think they are deceiving?

Have you imagine while these so-called groups keep buying forms for politicians who had in the past and present crumbled this country and never thought it wise to purchase nomination forms for people like Moghalu, Sowore,Donald Duke or Fela who have in one way or the other shown capability and most qualify in all ramification to lead this country and make it a better place .

I strongly believe that these politicians are playing with our intelligent by secretly or indirectly giving looted funds to fake and paid groups to front themselves as a group purchasing nomination forms for politicians in good faith but in reality they (the politicians)bought the forms themselves. Nigerians wake up
Re: Who Are These Politicians Think They Are Deceiving"?.With Proxy Nomination Forms by Linzo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
They should continue

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Investors To Begin Work On 3050MW Mambilla Power Project In 2019 - FG / BREAKING NEWS: Gunshots At PDP Secretariat Cause Serious Stampede / I Have My Blue Print And Plan Of Action For Ohuhu – Chief Emeka Utah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.