Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim (14476 Views)

Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN / Untold Story Of ANN Presidential Primaries / 2019 Presidency: Inspiring Story Of ANN Presidential Aspirant Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by brickswrites: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Bravo!

After a long while, it beats my imagination that Nigeria has people like this, yet we are struggling to survive having a good economy!

ANN for 2019
Olawepo Hashim is the only Presidential Aspirant we know.
#NigeriaGOHBetter
#GOH2019

Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by brickswrites: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Indeed, APC and PDP have nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians
My People, i urge us all to try a new PARTY and a Neutral CANDIDATE who holds heavy and realizing promises to make Nigeria Better, "Naija go Better" is a slogan thats as old as Nigeria itself but when will that time come and who will bring about the better Nigeria is the question begging for answer.

Olawepo Hashim has that potentials, please, lets support this selfless man who will not deceive Nigerians like we currently experiencing.

Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by Greatzeus(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
bilms:

Many Nigerians are now forward looking. They understand the need for a competent third alternative and that is what ANN stands for.

Olawepo Hashim is a proud Nigerian who is a global citizen.

Millions of Nigerians are looking forward to vote for him come 2019 including this op.

Believe me, 2019 will shock many. A new Nigeria is cooking. Nigeria GoH better. Do your part.
Wake up bro,ain't nothing new gonna happen in 2019,just the same old same.If not for Nairaland,I wouldn't have known he existed, talkless of vying for President. How many market women or abokis with no internet has heard of ANN,not to talk of Hashim.
You know I'm right,the only good thing that will come out of sowore,duro, Hashim etc is that few more people get to know them, little fame that's all.
Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
I am awake. I think it;s time for you to do the same. Wake up
Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by gmercy713: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
mrrights:

Sure. Discus4now@gmail.com

Mail sent.
Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
Greatzeus:

Wake up bro,ain't nothing new gonna happen in 2019,just the same old same.If not for Nairaland,I wouldn't have known he existed, talkless of vying for President. How many market women or abokis with no internet has heard of ANN,not to talk of Hashim.
You know I'm right,the only good thing that will come out of sowore,duro, Hashim etc is that few more people get to know them, little fame that's all.

You need to pay more attention. I mean, pay attention to the development in your area.

Hashim is not a noisemaker, not in quest for media fame or getting known. He his known across the business world with massive investment in atleast 7 countries of the world in Africa, Europe, Middle East and America. Unknwon to many, this is a man whose independent company is generating about 200 megawatt of electricity for this country. In Nigeria, those familiar with the student movement revered him as the leader of Nigerian students in late 80's who led the Anti Sap struggle against military Government. Then he transformed from student politics to civil society and was part of the political movement G34 which led Nigeria back to democracy in 1999. He was actually the first Deputy National Publicity Secretary of PDP in 1999 before he and others opposed the tenure elongation of party officials during OBJ regime. This ideological battle made him and others quite the party about 12 years ago and he left politics. Now that he has returned, before he ever mentioned his ambition on the media, the grassroot work in at least 25 states has been completed. This is not a media aspirant, he his only coming ou full force now, after the grassroot work has been completed. If the election is held today, Hashim will not have anything less than 5million votes. But as this campaign progress and good people like you see the movement, many more millions will join the team and victory shall emerge.
Re: 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Purchase ADC Governorship Form For Governor Ambode - Ikuforiji / In Buhari, The Spirit Of MKO Abiola May Find Rest- Leadership / See Letter! Ambode Grants Polo Club N50 Million Lagos State Tax Payers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.