Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? (1169 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by adconline(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2007
ladies what do you think of a guys who are not in good terms with their parents?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by browndick: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2007
A guy who is not in gud terms wit is parents is definitely not the guy. Except if the guy's problem is based on the acceptance of the girl by his parent.

Though generally speaking the guys ideals and behaviour now is a reflection of his real attitude and would be worse when you eventually marry him
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by Maneater1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ topic, No i wouldnt even touch a guy like that. it's calling for trouble both from family and God.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by iice(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
Depends on what caused the riff and the behaviours of the man and his parents.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by ikamefa(f): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2007
nope !
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by SweetT1: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ikamefa
wetin concern the parent, nah the parent you go Bleep ?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by adconline(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2007
because I was discussing with some Naija women, they were of the opionion that they might not need their parents approval before getting married.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by OmoEko1(f): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2007
yes oh i will marry the guy, wetin concern me and the parent.
Sha na them i wan marry.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by cuteass1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2007
iice:

Depends on what caused the riff and the behaviours of the man and his parents.

exactly!

that he's not in good terms, with them doesn't mean i'm not in good terms with them. You came into the picture after the family wahala. .

i'm an optimistic soul, who knows? i might be the one to bring peace back to the family even if it costs all i got. It will even make the parents appreciate me more wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents? by francessby(f): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2008
i can't marry such guy because if we have problem tomorrow who am i going to tell, so we will not be traveling home to see his parents if they are not living here

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys/men Not Use To Using Deodorant / What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? / Tips On How To Approach A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.