Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? (287 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? by marttol: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
I mean you are praying a particular prayer, someone else now came to you in the next morning that they had a dream, which is related to the prayer you are praying... Is it possible??
Re: Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yes.. I have dreams about people several times and they mentioned that they prayed about it the night before or a while back.
Re: Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? by marttol: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Delitefull:
Yes.. I have dreams about people several times and they mentioned that they prayed about it the night before or a while back.
hmmmmm
Re: Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? by marttol: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Christians please I need more insights
Re: Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? by Emusan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
marttol:
I mean you are praying a particular prayer, someone else now came to you in the next morning that they had a dream, which is related to the prayer you are praying... Is it possible??

During my NYSC in Cross River some years back, it was on Saturday night I had a terrible dream but on the dream it was on Friday night.

The dream was about community clashes that resulted to killings of whoever you can lay your hands upon but one good thing is that the indigenes of the community I was, were seriously fighting to protect all the corpers in their community even putting their live on the line.

I woke up with a heavy heart which is on Saturday (still on the dream but in reality it is Sunday morning) then begin to narrate the dream to my fellow corpers so all of us begin to get scared but I said something at end: I said, "if this dream is true let Pastor confirmed it tomorrow in the church." and I woke to life which is on Sunday morning.

As usual, we went for service and everything went well and we closed but something happened shortly after we closed.

We have even shared the grace about to disperse, Pastor just shout; Please everybody come back, nobody should leave! We came and the man said we need to pray especially for corpers that he had a dream THREE TIMES that there's something like a fight between two communities and blood was flowing.

Belove, I was dumbfounded! So this dream is actually true? is the question I asked myself. On getting home, I told my colleagues, do you know that the prayer point Pastor raised after we closed I had the same dream? I then narrate it. They were very surprised.

Lo and behold, that same weekend there was a clash between two communities THOUGH not where I was but a village next to us. To God be the Glory all the corpers were evacuated and people died in the clash.

Yes it can!

1 Like

Re: Christians Can Someone Else Get The Revelation To Your Prayers? by marttol: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Emusan:

During my NYSC in Cross River some years back, it was on Saturday night I had a terrible dream but on the dream it was on Friday night.

The dream was about community clashes that resulted to killings of whoever you can lay your hands upon but one good thing is that the indigenes of the community I was, were seriously fighting to protect all the corpers in their community even putting their live on the line.

I woke up with a heavy heart which is on Saturday (still on the dream but in reality it is Sunday morning) then begin to narrate the dream to my fellow corpers so all of us begin to get scared but I said something at end: I said, "if this dream is true let Pastor confirmed it tomorrow in the church." and I woke to life which is on Sunday morning.

As usual, we went for service and everything went well and we closed but something happened shortly after we closed.

We have even shared the grace about to disperse, Pastor just shout; Please everybody come back, nobody should leave! We came and the man said we need to pray especially for corpers that he had a dream THREE TIMES that there's something like a fight between two communities and blood was flowing.

Belove, I was dumbfounded! So this dream is actually true? is the question I asked myself. On getting home, I told my colleagues, do you know that the prayer point Pastor raised after we closed I had the same dream? I then narrate it. They were very surprised.

Lo and behold, that same weekend there was a clash between two communities THOUGH not where I was but a village next to us. To God be the Glory all the corpers were evacuated and people died in the clash.

Yes it can!
was it that the pastor was praying about it, before you got the revelation?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother / Delete / 24 Hour Praise & Worship Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.