Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover (42033 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by cattylove7(f): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
dont mind him useless dr what concerns him www.cattylovegist.com
Bidobado1:

Silly woman, killed herself for nothing.

Husband Didnt give a toss and kept on banging other women.

As for the doctor... He has to lose his license.
What gives him the right to deny medical treatment to someone in need all because they had attempted suicide before.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by geo1nick(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2018
sniper to good...
Airforce1:
Wetin she go tell God now
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Cooleasy(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Dmpaul:

oh! Thnk God say she no die.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by OyinO: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Why saying that which you have not knowledge about?

It's always good sometimes not to talk at all...

Peace
Pls, tell me something, because i need the knowledge you are referring to, because you have said nothing so far. Thanks!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2018
The woman is wrong & selfish to take her life & putting her loved ones in pain.

The husband is so very wicked to still be fûcking around when he knows her weakness.

The government has to find a way to regulate the sales & access to pesticides & other deadly materials like acids & stuff to make them not easily available to everyone..

Rip to her
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Jojoki16: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2018
It is high time the Government revoke the licence of the company that produces sniper. Which is more important between human life that of insects. #sniperkills
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Horus(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2018
Suicide is the most foolish thing a person can ever do
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Mcy56(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
toyetade:
She's is a weak. The man should have known her temperament and at least keep it more secret to avoid this.
Is it man that would want to make her more jealous? You think some men are reasonable and have human sympathy?
Those married with wife living with them still bring lovers to their matrimonial home self, talkless of a shameless one that sent her wife packing.
Women should learn not to trust any man 100% to the extent of thinking she is the only one. Most men are not loyal when it comes to side chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Monday5(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Is this one caused by Baba?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Pusyiter(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
It goes beyond just being weak. It is insanity and foolishness at its peak.
victorian:
Nobody is worth dying for.

Don't ever lost yourself, your senses, mind and body to anyone, even if both of you are married.

What a pity. She's too weak.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by owochepo: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
She tried, I can't kill myself because of any, kiss
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by victorian(f): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pusyiter:
It goes beyond just being weak. It is insanity and foolishness at its peak.

Lol grin

You sef!

So harsh! grin

Are u back to civilization my dear Pusiter cheesy
Miss you loads!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Pusyiter(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
My Dear......for where! The threats of the earth tremor stuff and issue with govt agencies are killing. cry
Still outside civilization except for times my fone manage catch netwrk.
How you dey?
Always Victorian grin
victorian:

Lol grin

You sef!

So harsh! grin

Are u back to civilization my dear Pusiter cheesy
Miss you loads!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Emeknightpeter: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2018
I wander ooh
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Emeknightpeter: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by victorian(f): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Pusyiter:
My Dear......for where! The threats of the earth tremor stuff and issue with govt agencies are killing. cry
Still outside civilization except for times my fone manage catch netwrk.
How you dey?
Always Victorian grin

Wow! You try o!
As a man it's easier handling rough situations and environment , than as a woman.
U over try. Truly I hail.

My dear am fine, am relocating from my house to somewhere better. Have been selling off things I don't want, and dashing out as well. By next week ending I should be settled in my new home.
I just give God the glory.
God never fails. smiley And thanks so much for standing by me too, even from afar.. U too much! kiss
Thanks dear.. And wishing u a great warm weekend.
Lots of warm hugs and pecks ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by Pusyiter(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oh oh....you are making me shy. What are friends for? Am always there for you. Kisses
victorian:

Wow! You try o!
As a man it's easier handling rough situations and environment , than as a woman.
U over try. Truly I hail.

My dear am fine, am relocating from my house to somewhere better. Have been selling off things I don't want, and dashing out as well. By next week ending I should be settled in my new home.
I just give God the glory.
God never fails. smiley And thanks so much for standing by me too, even from afar.. U too much! kiss
Thanks dear.. And wishing u a great warm weekend.
Lots of warm hugs and pecks ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by kinzation(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
So after two attempts of committing suicide, she tries the third time.. And got admission into heaven's Uni.. Isokay. ..no man is what dying for.. U catch him bed with another woman.. Then u go out and fvckand under 21 too tit for tat.. no time
Re: Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover by victorian(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Pusyiter:
Oh oh....you are making me shy. What are friends for? Am always there for you. Kisses

Eeyah grin

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.