Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo (2439 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just when you thought you've seen it all. A giant rat and cock were involved in a deadly fight as residents gathered in their numbers to watch in shock. The incident happened last two weeks in Okoba neighbourhood in Awo-Ekiti. 

According to Mercy Dabs communications, eyewitnesses revealed that they pursued the rat twice but still came back to the spot to resume the fight.

An elderly man from the neighborhood who witnessed the fight said, “It was not an attack on the cock, it was two fighting, both of them were actively involved. We were surprised at seeing the two different types of animal fighting this morning. What drew our attention to them in the first place was that giant rats do not come out in the daytime. It was already around 7.15am. In fact, when it is seen in the daytime, it has spiritual interpretation—it mostly signifies evil.

“The youths wanted to kill it the first time, but it escaped. We were not even expecting it back. But it came back shortly and they made effort again to capture it, but still narrowly escaped the second time. People gathered in surprise to see the giant rat come back to resume fight with the same cock”

According to them, the cock fought earnestly but it eventually lost its life to the fight that lasted for about 25 minutes in the neighborhood.

Having seen that it has killed the cock, the spectators descended on the strange rat and killed it too.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/mystery-as-giant-rat-fights-chicken-to-death-after-escaping-twice-photo.html

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Picture of the giant rat?

This 'fight' is highly suspicious.

Let me stop here. cheesy
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by etebefia: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
So what is the politics of this story.

3 Likes

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by SarakiBukola: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
I know felines (cats) too can have rabies.

I doubt rats have....it might have a disease that made it behave abnormally and to be aggressive.

There's a parasite that attacks the brains of rodents and makes them not fear cats so that cats can eat them and the parasites feed on the gut of the cats....

ANSWER: TOXOPLASMOSIS
cry

4 Likes

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by marshalldgreat(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bloggers
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by TIKAMBABA1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
so the fight took place for more than 25 minutes and nobody filmed it or snapped more than one picture.I smell something ratty here!

1 Like

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by SHAKABOOM: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Disna bush meat na..See the white tail tip.

If for say dem record am send the fight go nat geo or you tube na money o.
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by gotnel: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations to the spectators who will have the opportunity of tasting two different types of meat
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by despi64(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol both animals dey craze
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by SalamRushdie: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
That chicken must have betrayed the rat somewhere
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What is wrong with making a pot of soup out of this now?? Beta bush meat and chicken..

All these story no concern me.

☣ ☠
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Heh
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Greenback: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I doubt rats have....it might have a disease that made it behave abnormally and to be aggressive.

There's a parasite that attacks the brains of rodents and makes them not fear cats so that cats can eat them and the parasites feed on the gut of the cats....

cry

People are talking,garri night school dropout sef dey talk. grin

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Greenback: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

cry

We know your plan now is to harvest their heads or wait for everyone to leave so you can gather yua evening food
grin
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by SarakiBukola: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Greenback:

People are talking,garri night school dropout sef dey talk. grin

Better educated than any in your ancestry can ever hope to be.

It's evident from the way we both write. tongue

Now...go and cry more. Probably you came here because i crushed your skull elsewhere grin

I don't keep count, you guys are many. Join the queue grin
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Greenback: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Now...go and cry more. Probably you came here because i crushed your skull elsewhere grin

Painment o
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Greenback: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

cry

TOXO-OTONDOPLASMOSISIeko HHHAHAHAAAHAAAAA
What a MENTAL BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by nco2: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

cry

Bia..what's d relationship between..felines,rabies,parasites and TOXOPLASMOSIS..with this topic undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by sacajawea: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2018
This World Don Change Oh
Just imagine
Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by Greenback: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Next time,you gonna stay frozen when you see guys like us,you heard?

grin
Now,enjoy your beans there...
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo by iamdebby(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
How lifeless tongue

(1) (Reply)

Help With Diy Solar Installation / The Blackberry Leap Ditches The Keyboard To Lure Young Professionals (hands-on) / Top Best PSP Games 2017 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.