Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (88164 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by marttol: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
I'd rather be dead than be a goat bleeper... Don't bother betting your life naa 0.01 odd e be.
but the guy was somehow direspecting Jesus... You con dey like the comment...a night before Jesus was caught, he prayed to God, that if thou be willing let this cup, pass from me, but not my will but your will...The reason the nail penetrated him was because the Spirit has departed from him... (He has the Spirit without measure) smiley
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Areaboy2:

Which power? Lol...
come to my church u will see dat even you will hav you're own miracle
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
marttol:
but the guy was somehow direspecting Jesus... You con dey like the comment...a night before Jesus was caught, he prayed to God, that if thou be willing let this cup, pass from me, but not my will but your will...The reason the nail penetrated him was because the Spirit has departed from him... (He has the Spirit without measure) smiley
Have you heard the Muslims version of Jesus crucifixion??

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Areaboy2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hizzy:

come to my church u will see dat even you will hav you're own miracle

Hahahaha.. listen to yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by graphiti: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
linearity:
They left him in the ‘pool of his blood’ but bullet refuse to enter his body

I have never heard of Armed Robbers negotiationing amount when they accost someone or invade a residence...they take everything on site and in sight or hidden.

Make you dey lie dey go...dis guy must staged this.
na wah o. Bn waiting 4 ds comment.
I had to scroll to page 4 b4 I could read this.

can u imagine, 'gun shots couldn't penetrate him' yet 'he was left in a pool of his blood'.
ok ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by chijudith(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere, Lord it is only u that knows those serving you in truth and spirit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by milemimi93(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Publicity stun.
This Sunday, he will have more members.

If you know you know..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Areaboy2:

Hahahaha.. listen to yourself grin
don't doubt the work of God any thing juju can do Christ can do better my is a testimony

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by marttol: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
Have you heard the Muslims version of Jesus crucifixion??
Quran was written 600 years after the Bible...

Everything God does, Satan always duplicate his own version. smiley cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by jesmond3945: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
QuietHammer:

Are you saying it's impossible for a con man who runs a church scam to hire some thugs to shoot sporadically at his car in a secret place that would still draw attention nonetheless and then enter the car in his already perforated clothes?

How closed-minded are you?
yes he is a con man, are you happy now? Have you asked what if he was actually shot. Did you see the guy holding his head in the background oh he was paid too?
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Irelexicon(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Funny enuff he might more clean that the criminal pastors n the person of adeboye and Oyedepo.
That one who owns MFM,Odukoya is already corfimed a juju man with proof.
I pity people attending MFM

undecided
Seems u are. Insane, Mfm is different, and keep ur mouth shut.. Idiotic statement

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by elmodee7(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
let it Jah be praised.
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by milemimi93(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
do well to explain the risk of being a pastor..
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Henon: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=stampedconcrete post=70965189]Hmm

1000 ways to do Yahoo![/quote
You believe juju can protect a man but doubt the ability of God to protect his creation.

May God give you a big reason to stop doubting him. He's able.
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Funny enuff he might more clean that the criminal pastors n the person of adeboye and Oyedepo.

undecided

you pity people attending mfm yet in your lineage ,the highest position anyone as ever attained is head of family .... you are beta off as a sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Shugavee(f): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=milemimi93 post=70967973][/quote] this are bad experiences,, this doesn’t go with the job,, bad things happen to people
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by HardMirror(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
jesmond3945:
Atheism is truly a mental disorder. Pictures don't lie it was very clear he was shot but because of your apparent blindness and hatred for the supreme being you don't want to believe that. May you be shot and see how it feels.
hahahahaha. Shld i pray the same for you? Guy if you are shot, you wld see that this is a blatant lie
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by milemimi93(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
this are bad experiences,, this doesn’t go with the job,, bad things happen to people

My point is, whether with or without profession, no one can escape death..

It will get to you when your time comes..
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by romenna: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
i have noticed a very dangerous trend dis days.
most youths who find it difficult getting a good paying job or intend to double their hustle, open a church and become bishop, evangelist, pastor etc

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by HardMirror(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
graphiti:

na wah o. Bn waiting 4 ds comment.
I had to scroll to page 4 b4 I could read this.

can u imagine, 'gun shots couldn't penetrate him' yet 'he was left in a pool of his blood'.
ok ooooo.
lolz! And he was rushed to the hospital. The whole story screams 'fraud!' 'lies!'
And they were even negotiating... how? Inside the car or how? Lolz!
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by freemanq(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
praise God!!!!!!! the devil is a liar more grace sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by deepdeep(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
no bullet touch am for head?...��� no offence!!!
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by graphiti: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
HardMirror:
lolz! And he was rushed to the hospital. The whole story screams 'fraud!' 'lies!'
And they were even negotiating... how? Inside the car or how? Lolz!
As in ehn .... I juss taya!
Add ds twist: they were negotiating with him and when they wanted to shoot they had to do so from outside the car inwards.
ok ooooo.
Pls, even if person no go school, person get sense o
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by QuietHammer(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
jesmond3945:
yes he is a con man, are you happy now? Have you asked what if he was actually shot. Did you see the guy holding his head in the background oh he was paid too?
Explain the bullet holes on the back of his shirt and bum since he was seated at the steering wheel parking his car when he was supposedly attacked.

Please, please say the bullets went through his body without a drop of blood. grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Fitbillionairep: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
its called stunt. anything to get more members. no proof
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Chubhie: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
See crowd of people looking for miracles. Africa needs urgent help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by jesmond3945: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
QuietHammer:

Explain the bullet holes on the back of his shirt and bum since he was seated at the steering wheel parking his car when he was supposedly attacked.

Please, please say the bullets went through his body without a drop of blood. grin
So I should use ordinary picture to explain an incident when I didn't witness it first hand? ok my own turn can you explain the bullet holes on the windscreen?
Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
thesicilian:
[s]
God's Grace
God's protection
Baba's Jazz
Lucky Pastor
Unlucky Assassins
Bad Marksmen
[/s]

Arranged Shooting To Get More Popularity ✓✓✓

Sharp guy. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by delpee(f): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

undecided

Juju man ke!
Though not a member, I've listened to some of his sermons. He actually teaches people how to make their lives better through personal efforts and commitment not by depending on any Pastor. He calls it "do it yourself" ministry. That's what the Bible teaches anyway. Your spiritual development is your business.

Dr Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo are also great teachers of the Word.

Let's leave them all to God the ultimate judge. He will separate the wheat from the chaff in due season.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by QuietHammer(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
jesmond3945:
So I should use ordinary picture to explain an incident when I didn't witness it first hand? ok my own turn can you explain the bullet holes on the windscreen?
Yes. Pierced by bullets, and I suspect that that was before our man of God jumped into the car in his already pierced clothes grin

Cc: Hardmirror ,how do you cope with these guys?

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body by idonhammer: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=soberdrunk post=70964675]Soberdrunk are you thinking what am thinking... lol/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.