Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (33486 Views)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by ElRapido: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by shegxi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
so some people just sit somewhere to monitor who is what and those that un-follow one another.....
I dnt seem to get what d craze is all about.
each man to his tent sha.......

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
omardiyo:
Perhaps when she unfollows him, she will be able to heal and forget about him
gbam
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Paidrooll(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:
Awwwwwwww...... How can i reach out to Nina?
I need to whisper something in her ear. Just a little reminder.

Miracle is my everything.
My boyfriend is my boyfriend. kiss

U want make she drink otapiapia abi

U re a wik-head sumbodi

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by adedehinbo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
if you Collins at the moment,will u accept her back?
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by akeentech(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:
You can unfollow miracle on Instagram .. . But you can't unffuck the ffuck he lambad you in big brother house .

Grow up, they fucck themselves...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by jonadaft: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol senseless osu olosho

Was she expecting his loyalty before?
Karma grin
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Segunhife(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Their life, their problem
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
Paidrooll:

U want make she drink otapiapia abi

U re a wik-head sumbodi
Heh... It's simply a reminder.
She spewed that trash only months ago.
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by ibori1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
majamajic:
she don tire

so all the 20 guys has nothing or less to offer till now ?

if not For companies dashing them endorsements, none can come up with any meaningful thing after 6 months .

you think it's easy
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nedfed(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Collins right now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by bigocean(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Weakness on display
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Eponyeeboz: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
This Nina's experience has reinforced my belief in the realness of Karma.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by madridsta007(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
adedehinbo:

For what kwanu?
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by RexTramadol1: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
I hate love stories
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Emytini(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Next please

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by obowunmi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Man don chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Harry00(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
undecided **so weytin business me na
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
What is the tattoo?
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by PenisCaP: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hm
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by RealityShot: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Issakendrick:
The heartbreak is real as Ex BBNaija contestant "Nina ivy" unfollows "Miracle ikechukwu" on instagram after dumping her. well miracle is still following her.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/bbnaija-nina-unfollows-miracle-on-instagram-after-dumping-her-photos/

this girl too foolish O!

Person talk say una no dey do.. You dey "unfollow"..

You get sense?

Now who like $ex na, eh feminist mumu dem?
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
lonlytroy:
I pity this generation
This picture is so beautiful
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by mrdna(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tufiakwa
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by lonlytroy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ishilove:

This picture is so beautiful

Sure, black is beautiful
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by BonkoINC: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why pained?? sad isn't that how u rejected kwalins too?? Your own boyfriend?? U forgot twas all a game sad

You dey mind her.. she go dey rush fine boy. She threw her self at the useless miracle.. that one gan dey senseless. But pussy can make a guy lose his sanity.
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by sweetilicious(f): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
lonlytroy:
I pity this generation
OMG! I need all this fruits in my kitchen.
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by RexTramadol1: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rubbish people with disgusting lifestyles
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Jman06(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
adedehinbo:
God forbid!
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Jman06(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
I now believe in the realness of karma!
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by gr8child(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2018
He has sha escaped. Nina dumped her previous boyfriend in a more humiliating way. Nobody died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad" / Davido And Duncan Mighty Pictured In Rivers Shooting Music Video / #AMAA2017 Osita Iheme Hooked On Sir Shina Peters Racy Twisting Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.