Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (81238 Views)

Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign / Photos From Kogi PDP Governorship Flag Off / APC Campaign Flag-Off Rally In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Hongbenga(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Massive turnout today at the Osun APC Flag off...

The Vice President Pastor yemi. Osinbajo handing over the Flag to the Osun Governorship Candidate, Gboyega Oyetola.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1901382663272346&id=100002018929867&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1901382663272346%3Atl_objid.1901382663272346%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100002018929867%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1901382663272346%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B1901375453273067%2C1901375459939733%2C1901377336606212%2C1901377333272879%2C1901379033272709%5D%3Athid.100002018929867%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1538377199%3A-5352161634321245442&__tn__=%2AW-R

6 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by milemimi93(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Broom and umbrella which one is most important and most needed in the house?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by robay(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Apc is gonna win hand down.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by nco2: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by sodiqapril(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
ladies and gentlemen, as we go about our daily activities.. let's remember some people are planning to vote Buhari for second term.. let's pray to God to open their eyes so they can see the truth

17 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by RevenGeMission: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's gotten so bad that PDP is literally singing all the songs Aregbe sang in 2015 , no originality , even without support from FG APC will still win this election , Comparing a polished highly educated APC candidate to F9 parralel , no foreign school certificate carrying Ademola, i would call this a cake walk for APC

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by KingLennon(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
My own is 2019 we are sending PMB back to Daura...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Cajal(m): 1:22am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
It's gotten so bad that PDP is literally singing all the songs Aregbe sang in 2015 , no originality , even without support from FG APC will still win this election , Comparing a polished highly educated APC candidate to F9 parralel , no foreign school certificate carrying Ademola, i would call this a cake walk for APC
..he has got PhD in dancing and singing procedures
The gue is not fit at all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by RevenGeMission: 1:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Cajal:
..he has got PhD in dancing and singing procedures
The gue is not fit at all

Dont mind them, even in Ede most elites don't like the family anymore, ever since Isiaka passed , they've not done anything to impress the people and those who like the family think that only ede people's vote counts in the election

I mean this is someone whose brother withdrew 1B naira, shared 400M among delegates, despite forcing workers in AU to work over time for almost a week, i mean security and kitchen staffs, they never bothered to compensate them, when i say overtime i mean full 24 hour shifts for 6 days , delegates kept arriving, there was need to keep cooking foods and bringing drinks , security had to be alert and vigilant too among all other staffs, some of them even helped load the monies in ghana must go bags, but not a single kobo was given to them

Isiaka was a cheerful giver, not Deji or Dupe or Demola ......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Hanji(m): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
ladies and gentlemen, as we go about our daily activities.. let's remember some people are planning to vote Buhari for second term.. let's pray to God to open their eyes so they can see the truth
Father lord let the stronghold of the devil over my brother be destroyed and let him realise that BUHARI is still the best option nigeria has at the moment amongst those that have declared thier interest for the top seat ijn amen

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Hanji(m): 2:26am On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
PRAYER POINT 2
my father my father, if this my brother is a supporter of pdp have mercy on him for the damage him and his devilish party has wrecked upon nigeria for the past 16yrs they were in power.
Father, manifest urself o lord and make my brother pay to vote for buhari in 2019.
Ijn...amen

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by onatisi(m): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2018
The greatest mistake PDP will be making will be in presenting unpopular candidates as their party flag bearer and believe that because people are tired of APC and buhari they will vote for anyone in the opposition. Nigerian voters are very funny ,they may vote for a party or candidate that has failed to deliver if the opposing parties fail to bring out good credible candidates.

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by skedman(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
God created you,gave you brain to think,eyes to see yet you are still dumb.Aside buhari who is your credibly candidate atiku,saraki,david mark etc . It is you that should pray for wisdom and understanding

20 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
and half salary is a goal.. another eight years of suffering loading for us in osun..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 5:41am On Sep 07, 2018
Hanji:

Father lord let the stronghold of the devil over my brother be destroyed and let him realise that BUHARI is still the best option nigeria has at the moment amongst those that have declared thier interest for the top seat ijn amen
Buhari is the best option, and after his second term which I hope he wins, then we will realise how much of a wasted eight years it was.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by olril17(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Dont mind them, even in Ede most elites don't like the family anymore, ever since Isiaka passed , they've not done anything to impress the people and those who like the family think that only ede people's vote counts in the election

I mean this is someone whose brother withdrew 1B naira, shared 400M among delegates, despite forcing workers in AU to work over time for almost a week, i mean security and kitchen staffs, they never bothered to compensate them, when i say overtime i mean full 24 hour shifts for 6 days , delegates kept arriving, there was need to keep cooking foods and bringing drinks , security had to be alert and vigilant too among all other staffs, some of them even helped load the monies in ghana must go bags, but not a single kobo was given to them

Trash...In all this I'm still waiting for you to tell us how much the arrears of half salaries and pensions will be paid, it doesn't matter to people like you even though civil servants are living like beggars and pensioners are dropping dead....

you will write epistles about the opposition yet your own party that has brought hunger and anguish to us with how much we are suffering here in the state is not good either..
To people like you all a governor has to do to be good is building some few kilometers of roads, all other areas of life doesn't matter..
oh well I hope Apc wins so we can continue our suffering,whether it's Apc or pdp, we will all suffer together since we haven't learn..
bring it on.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by benzion72(m): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Hanji:

PRAYER POINT 2
my father my father, if this my brother is a supporter of pdp have mercy on him for the damage him and his devilish party has wrecked upon nigeria for the past 16yrs they were in power.
Father, manifest urself o lord and make my brother pay to vote for buhari in 2019.
Ijn...amen

Go and write it in your diary . God forbid Buhari get reelected but if he does by 2023 most Nigeria will run away like Ghana did in 70s and early 80s. Why can't APC get younger and vibrant person like Elrufai or others why old and tired hand who is ruling by proxy the cabal who hardly remembered anything
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by MufasaRebirth: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2018
My home town Edinburgh (Ede) is gonna produce the next Governor of osun State....

Haters shove up your a$$ in Charles okocha voice

grin
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by NobodyKnows(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Oyetola all the way

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by NobodyKnows(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
My home town Edinburgh (Ede) is gonna produce the next Governor of osun State....

grin
My Home town . Iragbiji oloke Meiji tako tabo lori Aagba will produce the next governor.
Oyetola all the way my brother from Ede

9 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by folly22(f): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2018
(copied)

OSUN 2018

*If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH) and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.

*If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.

*If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did not do for the past 7yrs and take a stand.

*If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to "Sam & Sarah" (Aregbesola's sole tailor of all school uniforms)

*If you're a LAUTECH Hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.

*If you're an Iyaloja or Babaloja and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you

If you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that have been killed by this APC administration. It's only the medical staff that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always open!

*A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering*.
Osun people, beware!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Abasstoheeb(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I was brought up in Ede,I live in Ede
everything you said is completely wrong
if this is true, how does he win his senatorial election against his opponent with large margin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by NobodyKnows(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
benzion72:

Go and write it in your diary . God forbid Buhari get reelected but if he does by 2023 most Nigeria will run away like Ghana did in 70s and early 80s. Why can't APC get younger and vibrant person like Elrufai or others why old and tired hand who is ruling by proxy the cabal who hardly remembered anything
Go and form your own party and produce vibrant people .
Leave our BUhari alone

10 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by folly22(f): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

grin
Yes o
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by MufasaRebirth: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2018
folly22:

Yes o
So folly are you from Edinburgh angry
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Mayowa1056(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2018
You can only see illiterate and some Muslim at the back of this wicked party...
Re: More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... by Humblega(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Abasstoheeb:
I was brought up in Ede,I live in Ede
everything you said is completely wrong
if this is true, how does he win his senatorial election against his opponent with large margin

Much of his senatorial election votes was due to sympathy of his brother death......

He will surely win Ede but not has much as he won during d last election.

D issue of salary supposed to let apc lose outrightly but pdp choice of candidate is a no no no.....

Some1 dat dance like a kid, no proper education and some are even against d family lineage ruling ....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.