Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. (2291 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2018
If there is any issue I agree with igbos on, it is the issue of Buhari, I have an unshakable conviction that he’s not good for Nigeria. I would not go into details as the accusation against the man is well documented and there are evidence to prove that the man is pure evil.

But with the way things are going, it seems the northerners and the muslims in Yorubaland are poised to bring Buhari back for reasons only known to them. I feel Nigeria needs a liberal northerner to heal the wounds of the Buhari’s first term but the chances of that happening looks very bleak.

To that end, I think it would be better for all anti Buhari online commentators to just ignore any Buhari news and leave him to God. It is only God that can avenge for all the blood spilled by the fulanis and all Buhari supporters in the North. Even here on NL, it seems his supporters have won the online war so there is no need to engage them in a war of words anymore. Only God, the international community (notably Donald Trump, who is having issues of his own at the moment), and strong men like Obasanjo and IBB that can help snatch victory for Nigerians from the jaw of defeat. I have personally stopped engaging in online battles with APC minions here because I know they are radicals who cannot be reasoned with. I have personally given up on their matter and by extension, Nigeria’s political future.

But something keeps telling me that God will help Nigerians have the last laugh on this Buhari issue. God helped us in the case of Abacha and he has not changed. The 2019 election is a forgone conclusion as Buhari and the APC will not accept defeat next year so it is out of the hands of Nigerians. Like I said earlier, only God and the international community—the US—can help us oust this regime.

Edit: Anothet Group that has the capacity to stop Buhari are the Niger delta militants but Nigerians will suffer and Buhari will double down and intensify is autocratic rule. Only God can save us.

For now, the only thing Nigerians can do is just to watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by RevenGeMission: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2018
What happened to Burning down lagos

Ensuring Nigeria ceases to exist

and your Nuclear bombs that you bought from Iran ?

The simple truth is Yeebos hate Buhar , especially those who have been spending time on nairaland , Buhari has a heart of Gold, he is the only one whose Wife , Kids or himself is not wanted in any country

He is the one who any politician has not threatened or blackmailed

Other than Kanu's stupid propaganda messages and publications on radio and youtube, Ibos have nothing tangible against buhari

so , if you like hate the man as long as 30M northerners and 40M Yoruba christians and muslims support him, Your likeness or hate for Buhari is irrelevant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
What happened to Burning down lagos

Ensuring Nigeria ceases to exist

and your Nuclear bombs that you bought from Iran ?

The simple truth is Yeebos hate Buhar , especially those who have been spending time on nairaland , Buhari has a heart of Gold, he is the only one whose Wife , Kids or himself is not wanted in any country

He is the one who any politician has not threatened or blackmailed

Other than Kanu's stupid propaganda messages and publications on radio and youtube, Ibos have nothing tangible against buhari

so , if you like hate the man as long as 30M northerners and 40M Yoruba christians and muslims support him, Your likeness or hate for Buhari is irrelevant

I am Yoruba and Christian. This is not about igbos please.

Face the issue at hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by gasparpisciotta: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Op, who would you love to be the President of Nigeria? Obasanjo and IBB are not the Messiah that will save you from anyone, so please op let us know who you would rather have as the leader, mind you not a ruler.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by clarocuzioo(m): 4:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Buhari is simply a disaster. Look at how low we have gone in just three years.
The other day Osibanjo was happy giving market women 10k for "Agbo jedi" business just imagine, a Professor of Law, a SAN, and a top Pastor in RCCG.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by Roger3D(m): 4:33am On Sep 07, 2018
unstable bigot who deserves to be ignored

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:36am On Sep 07, 2018
Op is very correct.
Just that I can't give in to BuhariAPC cows on nairaland easily.
From where I stand, I can't see Buhari anywhere

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Roger3D:

Your business. Buhari is unfit for office.

Not all of us will support a Jihadist as President and left him to God.

And I know what you mean by unstable. You want me to hate igbos alone while loving extremists. Nope, that won’t happen. And I don’t owe you any allegiance as you are clearly Hausa Fulani. If not for the way igbos have hated everyone for no reason, our attention should have been fixed on the extremist North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:01am On Sep 07, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Op is very correct.
Just that I can't give in to BuhariAPC cows on nairaland easily.
From where I stand, I can't see Buhari anywhere

At this moment, only God can save Nigerians.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by Oblang(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Who gave this ppl the impression that only Yoruba Muslim supports Buhari. I'm a Yoruba Christan and I and many others support Buhari and many Yoruba Muslims did not support him...

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2018
Oblang:
Who gave this ppl the impression that only Yoruba Muslim supports Buhari. I'm a Yoruba Christan and I and many others support Buhari...

I am Yoruba Christian and millions of Yoruba like me don’t want him too. That is besides the point anyway. Everything has been left to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Op, who would you love to be the President of Nigeria? Obasanjo and IBB are not the Messiah that will save you from anyone, so please op let us know who you would rather have as the leader, mind you not a ruler.

My brother, any liberal northern muslim is ok but they have used corruption to destroy the reputation of other political contestants and Nigerians have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Only the death of the tyrant can save us from another 4 years of suffering as he seems to be having his way.

Everything is left in the hands of God.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am Yoruba Christian and millions of Yoruba like me don’t want him too. That is besides the point anyway. Everything has been left to God.

you are the only Yoruba with this mentality, No true son of Oduduwa hate buhari on religion issue,some may hate him for the way he handled security issue or some other issue,but on religion issue? no,my dear brother you have some pertinent question to ask ur mum because ur behaviours and thinking is not of yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by papalsbuIl: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Oblang:
Who gave this ppl the impression that only Yoruba Muslim supports Buhari. I'm a Yoruba Christan and I and many others support Buhari and many Yoruba Muslims did not support him...
[/s]
shatap you're a yeroba Muslim who converted to Christianity
yeroba Muslim blood still runs in you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

you are the only Yoruba with this mentality, No true son of Oduduwa hate buhari on religion issue,some may hate him for the way he handled security issue or some other issue,but on religion issue? no,my dear brother you have some pertinent question to ask ur mum because ur behaviours and thinking is not of yoruba

Did you read what I wrote down? Who hates him cause of religion? Are Atiku, Dankwambo, Makarfi and the rest not muslims?

Buhari is an extremist who delights in inflicting suffering on Nigerians whenever he’s on the saddle.

You just want to muddy the water with your unfounded allegations that my aversion to Buhari is based on religion. And how can a yoruba man hate Muslims? I have been surrounded by Muslims all my life. My two best friends in this world are staunch Muslims.

You better be guided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]

Please don’t say that on this thread. That is not the purpose of this.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by papalsbuIl: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
haffaze777:

[/s]
trash trash trash
all these yeroba Muslims sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by papalsbuIl: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
Roger3D:
[/s]
Stop spitting everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by papalsbuIl: 6:36am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please don’t say that on this thread. That is not the purpose of this.
just want to remind him of who he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
all these yeroba Muslims sef

You would be erasing any line of meaningful discourse by repeating this on the thread. Do not ever insult any Yoruba on the basis of your religion. I don warn you ooo.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by Oblang(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

My point is religion does not determine the support base of Buhari in Yoruba land. Ondo state for example is predominantly a christian state and many still support Buhari in the state...

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by Oblang(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]

That one na ur problem. I know my religion...

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Did you read what I wrote down? Who hates him cause of religion? Are Atiku, Dankwambo, Makarfi and the rest not muslims?

Buhari is an extremist who delights in inflicting suffering on Nigerians whenever he’s on the saddle.

You just want to muddy the water with your unfounded allegations that my aversion to Buhari is based on religion. And how can a yoruba man hate Muslims? I have been surrounded by Muslims all my life. My two best friends in this world are staunch Muslims.

You better be guided.

if your hatred is not about religion I don't know what is it about,remember u mentioned jihad in ur initial write up,you are of opinion that he sponsored some Muslims to wipe out Christians from middle belt, this is not our first encounter so I know what am saying,do u just ask how can you as Yoruba man hate Muslims?please don't force me to dig ur past post that show u to be a religion bigot

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by haffaze777(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s] trash trash trash all these yeroba Muslims sef
I hope you are happy now?
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Contrary to the allegations that Buhari is disliked because of his religion—which is a false narrative spread by his supporters—he is disliked for his intolerance, failure to acknowledge and protect our diversity and his abysmal performance on the economy.

Yaradua is a fulani man who was loved by all Nigerians and he was as much a Muslim as Buhari.The other northern candidates jostling for PDPs ticket are also devout Muslims and they are not hated. Buhari’s supporters should stop accusing Nigerians who do not support him of religious intolerance as it is not grounded in fact or logic.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by SalamRushdie: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
OP trust me when I say this is Buharis last tenure , his very last .... You are wrong to say that it seems Buhari will the elections , Buharis only hope of winning the election is through result alteration and falsification at INEC collation centres but Almighty God my Creator will Put him to shame ..Its also wrong to say the Buhari supporters have won the online war , this is certainly not true it's just that the corruption around seems to be aiding them in getting prime spots online these days but that doesn't mean they are getting any support from reasonable people .
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by papalsbuIl: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

You would be erasing any line of meaningful discourse by repeating this on the thread. Do not ever insult any Yoruba on the basis of your religion. I don warn you ooo.
bros let's call a spade by its name
yeroba Muslims are totally different from Christian counterparts
they totally behave differently
their loyalty lies to the caliphate
to them it's their religion first before their brothers who are Christians
why does yeroba Muslims hates the likes of faleke that have his farmland being ravaged by fulani herdsmen for nothing
yeroba Muslims hates this man for just speaking up against Buhari incompetence on protection.
how can you explain the hatred for FFK Fayose?
they use corruption to cover it but always love Aregbesola Ajimobi Tinubu who are also corrupt to the bones
how can you explain the hates to anyone that speaks up against fulani herdsmen by them
can you compare the behaviour of MURIC president ishak akintola to that of average yeroba Christian?
can you proudly call him your brother?

bro the lists goes on but just know that yeroba Muslim can never be the same with yeroba Christians there can never be brotherhood among them.
with Fayose and ffk rascality have you ever seen him insult Tinubu? no you can't because they care more about supposed fake brotherhood to yeroba Muslims but on the other hand yeroba Muslims consider the hausa Muslims as brothers first before yeroba Christians.

wake up dude and smell the coffee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by papalsbuIl: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Oblang:

That one na ur problem. I know my religion...
yes you're a Christian converted from Muslim
the yeroba Muslim blood still runs in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2018
haffaze777:

if your hatred is not about religion I don't know what is it about,remember u mentioned jihad in ur initial write up,you are of opinion that he sponsored some Muslims to wipe out Christians from middle belt, this is not our first encounter so I know what am saying,do u just ask how can you as Yoruba man hate Muslims?please don't force me to dig ur past post that show u to be a religion bigot

Buhari might not have sponsored the killings but his body language indicated indifference and lethargy to the plight of the people of Benue. A commander in Chief must be hands on and quick witted to protect National security. Buhari has failed on that score but he’s an extremely lucky man as he still has the support of his core base. Like I said, I have resigned to fate and can only hope for a miracle.

As for your accusations that I am a religious bigot, I state that my disdain for extremism is not and cannot be tantamount to bigotry. Kindly look for another allegation to pin on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
bros let's call a spade by its name
yeroba Muslims are totally different from Christian counterparts
they totally behave differently
their loyalty lies to the caliphate
to them it's their religion first before their brothers who are Christians
why does yeroba Muslims hates the likes of faleke that have his farmland being ravaged by fulani herdsmen for nothing
yeroba Muslims hates this man for just speaking up against Buhari incompetence on protection.
how can you explain the hatred for FFK Fayose?
they use corruption to cover it but always love Aregbesola Ajimobi Tinubu who are also corrupt to the bones
how can you explain the hates to anyone that speaks up against fulani herdsmen by them
can you compare the behaviour of MURIC president ishak akintola to that of average yeroba Christian?
can you proudly call him your brother?

bro the lists goes on but just know that yeroba Muslim can never be the same with yeroba Christians there can never be brotherhood among them.
with Fayose and ffk rascality have you ever seen him insult Tinubu? no you can't because they care more about supposed fake brotherhood to yeroba Muslims but on the other hand yeroba Muslims consider the hausa Muslims as brothers first before yeroba Christians.

wake up dude and smell the coffee

Please stop this as it not the aim of the thread. This is a battle concession thread sort of. I have left everything to God and so should you. I don’t see anybody defeating Buhari for now. We might as well adopt an observatory posture.
Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by lastmessenger: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
resurgent2019:
If there is any issue I agree with igbos on, it is the issue of Buhari, I have an unshakable conviction that he’s not good for Nigeria. I would not go into details as the accusation against the man is well documented and there are evidence to prove that the man is pure evil.

But with the way things are going, it seems the northerners and the muslims in Yorubaland are poised to bring Buhari back for reasons only known to them. I feel Nigeria needs a liberal northerner to heal the wounds of the Buhari’s first term but the chances of that happening looks very bleak.

To that end, I think it would be better for all anti Buhari online commentators to just ignore any Buhari news and leave him to God. It is only God that can avenge for all the blood spilled by the fulanis and all Buhari supporters in the North. Even here on NL, it seems his supporters have won the online war so there is no need to engage them in a war of words anymore. Only God, the international community (notably Donald Trump, who is having issues of his own at the moment), and strong men like Obasanjo and IBB that can help snatch victory for Nigerians from the jaw of defeat. I have personally stopped engaging in online battles with APC minions here because I know they are radicals who cannot be reasoned with. I have personally given up on their matter and by extension, Nigeria’s political future.

But something keeps telling me that God will help Nigerians have the last laugh on this Buhari issue. God helped us in the case of Abacha and he has not changed. The 2019 election is a forgone conclusion as Buhari and the APC will not accept defeat next year so it is out of the hands of Nigerians. Like I said earlier, only God and the international community—the US—can help us oust this regime.

For now, the only thing Nigerians can do is just to watch and pray.
keep calm and watch yourself and your family for what is going to happen 2019 and beyond will keep all of us on the edge. Even the buhari online miscreants will be affected and some of them will openly ask nairalanders for forgiveness
The recent decline in herdsmen attack across the country is because of the coming election and its negative remark against buhari. These terrorist herdsmen must go low to allow their man have a free ride to victory and then bam comes another sustained vicious attacks. We must all get ready for what is about to happen because this time around every nook and cranies of this country will be affected.
Like I said earlier keep calm and relax, watch yourself and family for that is all you have got. As for the election buhari has already won not because he is smarter than anybody but because the security forces are his men and are firmly under his control and then the inec chairman is his tribes man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. by resurgent2019: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
yes you're a Christian converted from Muslim
the yeroba Muslim blood still runs in you

If I had the power or means to ban you, I would ban you straight.

Stop accusing people of being what they claimed not to be. That’s not what this thread was created for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Busted In Another Round Of Lies / Breaking: Tribunal Orders INEC To Issue Adeleke With Certificate Of Return / SHAME IN APC CAMP , AS ATIKU IS FINALLY DECLARED A NIGERIAN CITIZEN BY TRIBUNAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.